What's new

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Il, 69, Has Died

Why you go on with such stupidity in your lies?

I give you wiki showing you lie
i give you two klinks from Iran (.ir)

And yeah again people receive illegaly the channels .... most of us do that. it doesn't mean Iran governement is allowing that
it just means we don't care about their interdictions.

Of course any Iranian knows that. But it seems in this forum, some sepahi /basiji are coming to make their own propaganda.

Anyway YOU are the one speaking about your father and the terrorist group MKI.
So don't blame the others about it.

And by the way, it is not YOUR God "My GOD"... still this sickness to believe you have God in your hands
tipucally a basij stupidity

Götterdämmerung;2410608 said:
I have a good Persian friend who is a respected doctor in Germany. He told me that it's not as bad in Iran as one might believe from our media. He even invited me to visit Iran with him and some friends and I'm really looking forward to it. :)
It is true but we are speaking about foreign media which are forbidden in Iran.
kollang says it is not true and there are only **** things which are forbidden.
Even i give links from police of iran, i give you tube video and i give the wiki link, still he goes on with the same lie.
Iran having very few tourists but it is nice to visit. people are more kind than in Europe with the tourists ;)

i invite you too.iranians love Germans more than other nations.i think you know why;)
my aunt is a doctor in germany too.so plz travel to our country and enjoy with your friends.and dont forget Shiraz and Isfahan.

It is true but we are speaking about foreign media which are forbidden in Iran.
kollang says it is not true and there are only **** things which are forbidden.
Even i give links from police of iran, i give you tube video and i give the wiki link, still he goes on with the same lie.
Iran having very few tourists but it is nice to visit. people are more kind than in Europe with the tourists ;)

Well, I can only speak abut my experience from the many visits I had in China. Every time I read the news in Germany, I have the feeling I was in a different China. As I'm also a journalist, who ist very interested in China's development and very fond of the Chinese culture, I have little to no chance to report the way I see China in Germany.

also, I know quite a great number of my colleagues who are stationed in China. None of them are fluent in Mandarin, they cannot even order food if there is not a translated menu card. :girl_wacko:

you werent careful about my post i told you foe group sites are forbidden too.i told you to see google map.and you never did it
every government do the same too even USA and England.so plz be honest.

i invite you too.iranians love Germans more than other nations.i think you know why;)
my aunt is a doctor in germany too.so plz travel to our country and enjoy with your friends.and dont forget Shiraz and Isfahan.

Because of Empress Soraya? But that was a tragedy. :cry:

Where is you aunt stationed?

I will visit Iran, I'm sure! Oh, Persian food is delicious!

because of the same race.
she lives in a small city near the frankfort.
plz try qormeh-sabzi and persian kebabs too.these are very delicious too.

Very good news, people say he was a good leader. How exactly? His country is poverty ridden.
I just hope that his son doesn't feel like he has to prove something and starts to attack someone.

because of the same race.
she lives in a small city near the frankfort.
plz try qormeh-sabzi and persian kebabs too.these are very delicious too.

Oh, I see, but race has a very bad connotation in Germany, particularly if you mention the word Aryan.

Frankfurt is a bit far from my place.

I will surely try all the foods, I really mean all!
essen30-001.gif

Götterdämmerung;2410761 said:
Oh, I see, but race has a very bad connotation in Germany, particularly if you mention the word aryan
why?because of the world war 2?
so im sorry

it sucks to live in a country with foreign troops rape your teenager on daily basis.

starving is better than losing respect and flattering the rogue.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

in that sense, North Korea is heavenly better that South Korea, another zombie nation.

Then go live there. Why are you in Japan? Maybe go support North Korea? So should Canada hate the Americans because they killed many Canadians and vice versa? Everyday there's violence steming from somewhere. War crimes are commited by everyone and anyone and anywhere. Where are your common sense? You're the one who's brainwashed because you have too much hate in your blood to the Americans. Blame the greed, fool. People like you disgust me. With your mentality, you're worse than an average American. Maybe step up your game a lot more then you wont stay starve and lose respect! Maybe be a lot more different than the Americans? True leaderships don't let its people starve and lose respect. You sound like a high school kid who has no friends and get picked on a lot.

in China most super expensive machines and medical equipments were made in Germany,seems like Germans make way more big value added products than other countries.SKorean makes a lot of electronics like cellphones,TVs,DVDs..same stuff that China makes.Koreans make things that many countries can make but Germany makes a lot of super hi tech stuff that only Germans can make.

Both US and China rely on German machines because they have the highest quality so far.

BTW, Germany >= Japan >>>>>>> South Korea

South Korea is just a miniaturized version of Japan.

Götterdämmerung;2410761 said:
I will surely try all the foods, I really mean all!
essen30-001.gif
there are only few interesting restaurants but if you want to taste the real good food
you need an iranian family to be invited in their place because our meals are often better than restaurant
and you can discover a lot of traditional meals

Back
Top Bottom