What's new

North Korea Defence Forum

A few quick points, maybe just coincidence but seemed interesting that while people were madly patching the old NSA back door exploited by wanacry NK managed to get a missile to launch, did Kim update windows monday?

Sad that Kim has a success rate of about 1 in 6 missiles getting anywhere while a guy who makes car batteries in the US has a space program.
https://www.theverge.com/2017/5/15/15640268/spacex-launch-watch-live-stream-falcon-9-rocket-inmarsat

Perhaps most important, the North Korean national sport is pissing off the US, OK most people can live with that. Then they decided they could do the same to China, that is stupid. Launching missiles towards Vladivostok gives you the life expectancy of a may fly

So what does that tell us? That's right Fat Kim isn't scared of US intimidation. Once again Kim proved to you guys they are determined and the close range to Vladivostok shows the fat boy has guts. Putin's reaction: it's okay nothing to worry, warning the US not to antagonize DPRK even more. :lol: I have been saying all along US is gonna watch and cry, China and Russia shrugs off and telling Trump don't make matter worse. What you guys should be doing is blaming US for not living up to the deal with DPRK. But that's useless anyway and i'm not even worried DPRK will or could be pointing it at Russia or China. That's crap, it will be pointing towards SK, JP and US despite Kim's disobedience. Face it, US blew it. Proved to be untrustworthy and Kim does not want anything to do with a 6 party talk or direct talk with the US. His aim is have nuclear capability to strike US mainland as insurance if US tries anything funny on him. US will have to accept a nuclear DPRK in the end.

My point response to you was deleted. It must be nice to have a friend in the admin staff.
:ph34r: dude don't look at me, i never complained or pressed the report button even towards hate/racist remarks from Viets or Indians. I like shadow boxing with you all the time and enjoy some good laughs. Now seriously you guys are always passing the ball to us as if we hold the cure/solution the holy grail to this decades old political problem. Blaming China is totally absurd from the very beginning. The US could have grasped the window of opportunity but decided to screw them which got backfired. The way i'm looking at the situation DPRK ain't gonna collapse because it's still on life support from China and it's getting more aid from Russia. It's two big giants behind Fat Kim's fat arse and US can only stare with infuriated eyes. :D

I would not put too much stock in these public display of affections (PDA). Many married couples hold hands in public while in private, their divorce attorneys works diligently to ensure each gets what he/she feels deserved.

Discount the Soviet Union for a moment. The Warsaw Pact was a more solid political entity than what we have seen in Asia. More solid and numerous. In Asia, it was pretty much China and NKR all these decades of the Cold War. And yet, despite all that public display of Marxist solidarity, once Gorby's reforms began in the Soviet Union, that alliance began to unravel, started with East Germany.

There is a classic sci-fi novel: " The Mote In God's Eye "...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mote_in_God's_Eye

In the novel, the symbol for Humanity is the North American bald eagle clutching the hammer and sickle. The two major starships are MacArthur and Lenin. The belief that communism is forever was so secured that in the minds of authors Niven and Pournelle, its symbols will endure into the future. I grew up in the era of that belief and caught up in it. Never did I thought that while in uniform, I would see the beginning of the collapse of the Warsaw Pact on CNN.

China's reforms were as necessary as Gorbachev's for the Soviet Union. No, am not saying China will break apart. China is not an alliance and if anything, China will become stronger with these reforms. But just like the Soviet Union, China is selfish and do not want stronger alliance members, scant as this alliance is, while the US want our Asian alliance members to prosper and grows. JPN and SKR at different times came to Asia's economic and financial aid. What have NKR done for the Asian communist alliance ? Nothing but being a millstone around China's neck.

If there is a lesson to be learned -- by China -- from the collapse of the Soviet Union that followed the collapse of the Warsaw Pact, is that in order to secure a geopolitical buffer entity, China must act. No matter how many heads of states watching whose parade, China must act and it will hers alone in preserving NKR as that buffer. No alleged machinations from JPN or SKR or even US will be necessary or even wanted. From the 'big picture' perspective, there are too many indicators today for NKR as there were for East Germany, notably, the economic disparity.

If China does nothing -- North Korea WILL collapse.

How can DPRK do anything for the Asian Communist alliance when it was sanctioned living in poverty? It depended on Soviet Union for life support and after SU collapsed China took over that role. Now rebellious Kim is gonna do more trading with Russia with this diversification. So your prediction of a collapse is way off.

It's unbelievable how some "expert" first claim Kim Jong Nam has no value when he first got assassinated and that he was no threat to Fat Kim. Now he starts giving lessons that he has value afterall because he is the key for a possible coup. :rofl:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/kim-...inated-in-malaysia.477908/page-3#post-9210539

View attachment 397119

View attachment 397118

:disagree: this is called acting smart.

Fact is Kim Jong Nam was constantly under China's protection in Macau. Why he traveled to Malaysia without protection remains a big mystery to this day. When he was killed we Chinese knew immediately Fat Kim was behind it because he was China's Trump card if a coup should ever take place. Thanks to a Viet and an Indon that's no longer possible. As things evolves one can tell Kim does not want to show respect to China thus he will continue with his missile and nuke testing. Even America can tell China is not controlling Fat Kim so pressuring China does not work at all. Right now DPRK's economy is around 90% dependent on China, so Fat Kim chooses to diversify this dependency by increasing trade with Russia. US understands Russia wants to hold extra leverage by supporting Fat Kim, using DPRK as extra bargaining chip with the US.

That's call quoting someone "OUT OF CONTEXT"

The post is still standing in that thread, I wonder why this poster do not quote the post directly, or if make into a picture, why not put the question to which I WAS response to in there as well??

The post content is to replies to the "value" of Kim Jung-nam to HIS BROTHER (It was the North Korean that's killed him, remember??) and the Chinese connection of his murder, NOT his value to the Chinese. He has no value to Kim, that does NOT mean he has no value to China...

And the above post is about North Korean own mentality toward it's regime, if anyone watched my exchange with @mike2000 is back , we had considered the coup is very UNLIKELY in the future. Hence, he is not killed outright when Fat Kim ascent to his throne. Hence he HAS BEEN left alone.

I never, repeat, NEVER said China wasn't planning on using Kim Jung-nam as a puppet leader if and when Chinese overthrown North Korean Kim's dynasty, in fact, in several occasion, I was ACTUALLY advocating it..

And LOL on for you to actually saying this......

When he was killed we Chinese knew immediately Fat Kim was behind it because he was China's Trump card if a coup should ever take place

A lot of Chinese in that thread actually said US and South Korea is to blame, I don't know where you get the "feeling" the Chinese know this is from Fat Kim on the get go??

Post 11

More Hollywood comical villainy from porky Kim Jong Un. The Pentagon could never have come up with a more comically evil dictator if they tried. The loony Kim Regime is a gift to US imperialist interest in Asia.

Post 39

“金正男在为朝鲜打理帐务?”
“美国,韩国,中国,俄国,日本都知道他的角色。”
“庞大的海外资金,需要一名极其可靠的管理者。”
“金正男身份其实就是朝鲜影子财政部长。”
金正男手中不止只掌管澳门汇业银行的帐号。还有法国的,瑞士的,俄罗斯的银行帐号。
美国试图将他策划为流亡政权领袖,但一直没有成功。如果成功,那金正恩真的会天涯海角去追杀他。
北京既不能过于接近,又不能让他离开视线。
韩国怎么能抢在吉隆坡警方之前就知道死者是金正男。韩国人的表现过于积极。

The first news about Kim Jong-nam assassinated i read on internet, not from Malaysia not China not U.S ... it's from S.Korea news agency said Kim Jong-nam killed by Poison Sting before Malaysia Police released the news.

Post 40

That's one of the reason I do not want to draw the conclusion too early. It seems that S.Korea may behind this assassination, and If Kim Jong nam was really in danger from Fat Kim, then why the hack he went to South East Asia that often and left his body guard. Not to mention, China alone won't let's him leave his eye sight if he is that important to China. Kim Jong-nam was using N.Korea passport which mean more or less his travelling is permitted by Fat Kim and his role of collecting foreign investment for North Korea, that make Fat Kim for now less possible to kill him since N.Korea is currently under economic sanction. S.Korea news is infamously known as unrelaible especially for N.Korea. So now I will wait for more information to release.

Post 45

Might as well be SK-US joint production.

So, are these people not Chinese, you're saying??

Last edited:
Oh so suddenly Fat Kim had a change of heart and thought his half bro was of value to China afterall after hiding in Macau for so long lets have him killed in Malay. Fat Kim most likely thought he was a constant threat, the question is why decide to act now. China had been protecting him for a long time because he was always valuable. He doesn't become from a valueless to a valuable asset after his old man died on that day.

Oh so suddenly Fat Kim had a change of heart and thought his half bro was of value to China afterall after hiding in Macau for so long lets have him killed in Malay. Fat Kim most likely thought he was a constant threat, the question is why decide to act now. China had been protecting him for a long time because he was always valuable. He doesn't become from a valueless to a valuable asset after his old man died on that day.

But Jong Nam WAS SUPPOSEDLY STILL UNDER Chinese "Protection" even the day he was killed why not kill him before then, and why now? If Kim have ALWAYS think he is a thread, Jong Nam have a habit to travel alone and was in a few quite publicly display outside Macau, there are PLENTY of chance to kill him before, but why Fat Kim only killed him now?

Fat Kim does not see he has to be killed, that's the reason why he was not killed before, as to why all of a sudden he was killed now, that's EVERYBODY guess. And this is mind

Fat Kim does not see a coup is possible before, that is the reason he have no value to him, because Chinese listen to his demand. Starting from Last year, before Kim Jong Nam was killed and before his purge, Chinese have posed restriction on North Korea, not as much as the west do, but the Chinese did, Kim sees that as a first sign of the reason why a coup is indeed possible, and thus killing off everyone who are pro-China, and Kim Jong Nam himself.

If you can make the connection better, I am all ears

224536e35827d3aq8a3nvn.jpg
224549aqwqa9h493d9i3dv.jpg
224635sytqhtg71t1bj1pq.jpg
224636lzsm1mlimhqliil7.jpg
224637acvh4vnvysi2ar84.jpg
224638wh8gh5ol1lxh71fc.jpg
224639pdf0fz7sbnz70bf5.jpg

a nuclear preemptive strike needs to happen. send a SSBN 500 kilometers off the eastern NK coast. launch 2 Trident II and hit Pyongyang, air bases, naval basses, and any other high value targets.

10 nuclear strikes would end the NK menace.

But Jong Nam WAS SUPPOSEDLY STILL UNDER Chinese "Protection" even the day he was killed why not kill him before then, and why now? If Kim have ALWAYS think he is a thread, Jong Nam have a habit to travel alone and was in a few quite publicly display outside Macau, there are PLENTY of chance to kill him before, but why Fat Kim only killed him now?

Fat Kim does not see he has to be killed, that's the reason why he was not killed before, as to why all of a sudden he was killed now, that's EVERYBODY guess. And this is mind

Fat Kim does not see a coup is possible before, that is the reason he have no value to him, because Chinese listen to his demand. Starting from Last year, before Kim Jong Nam was killed and before his purge, Chinese have posed restriction on North Korea, not as much as the west do, but the Chinese did, Kim sees that as a first sign of the reason why a coup is indeed possible, and thus killing off everyone who are pro-China, and Kim Jong Nam himself.

If you can make the connection better, I am all ears

The guy was living in exile since 2003 and his old man died in Dec 2011. So during that time he was of no value to China? Ridiculous, China provided a place for him to live as he had good connections with Beijing and perhaps maybe one day he could lead DPRK. Maybe during that period of time China did not provide security in Macau (who knows) and he could roam freely in the city as he was not in danger as long his dad was alive. After Fat Kim took over leadership Kim Jong Nam could briefly return back for the funeral but left ASAP. Why? Because he was afraid of his younger bro. Now Fat Kim wanted him to die. His agents couldn't do it in Macau why? Obviously he was guarded.

That's right China implemented some sanctions last year, you know when his uncle was executed?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jang_Song-thaek that's right 2013 and his wife soon vanished.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...kim-jong-nam-pleaded-for-his-life-say-reports

Five years ago, Kim Jong-nam asked his brother to withdraw a standing order for his assassination, according to the politicians, who were briefed by South Korea’s spy agency.

“We have nowhere to go, nowhere to hide. We are well aware that the only way to escape is suicide,” Kim Jong-nam said in a letter to Kim Jong-un, one of the lawmakers said.

Fat Kim didn't purge all the important people close to China since the sanction, it happened way before, he was so unhappy of his Uncle that he finished him off in 2013. The purge started way longer not just his family but other Generals were replaced

a nuclear preemptive strike needs to happen. send a SSBN 500 kilometers off the eastern NK coast. launch 2 Trident II and hit Pyongyang, air bases, naval basses, and any other high value targets.

10 nuclear strikes would end the NK menace.

Forgot to take your pills? :lol:

Forgot to take your pills? :lol:

you don't think the U.S has the right to do a preemptive nuclear strike? who would care if if 5 million North Koreans are killed??? China and Russia?? millions of communists sympathizers?

you don't think the U.S has the right to do a preemptive nuclear strike? who would care if if 5 million North Koreans are killed??? China and Russia?? millions of communists sympathizers?
Tell your Trump to do it instead of dreaming.

your ally seems unhinged. do you really feel safe with them having nukes. what's stopping fat boy kim from dropping one these on Beijing??

your ally seems unhinged. do you really feel safe with them having nukes. what's stopping fat boy kim from dropping one these on Beijing??
Wow since when do you care about the well being of China? :lol: Might as well tell Trump to nuke China,Russia and DPRK. Most of the Commies would be wiped out, US problem solved

As always Kim gives the Yankees the middle finger and keeps on testing. US can only stand there and repeat the same old line "more sanctions". And some members here actually believe it's boiling for China as if US is gonna launch an attack anytime soon. Nonsense, the US knows how to restrain herself from firing tomahawks at DPRK :lol:
With the new SK president at helm tension could be lowered lets wait and see how it goes.
Trump has shown how unpredictable he is, and it truly seems that he's looking to start a war with the DPRK. I'd wager that the only reason why Trump hasn't launched strikes is due to opposition from South Korea, whom the US needs the go ahead from.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom