What's new

North Korea Defence Forum

Wow since when do you care about the well being of China? :lol: Might as well tell Trump to nuke China,Russia and DPRK. Most of the Commies would be wiped out, US problem solved
I don't care for the well being of China, but I wouldn't want a neighbor to have nukes that isn't under my control.

we had our chance to nuke Russia and China from 1946 to 1952. If MacArthur had his way China would have been nuked, but you can thank that spineless President Truman for not allowing that.

but you didn't answer my question. what is stopping them from nuking Beijing in the future?? do you have control over NK nuclear weapons?

I don't care for the well being of China, but I wouldn't want a neighbor to have nukes that isn't under my control.

we had our chance to nuke Russia and China from 1946 to 1952. If MacArthur had his way China would have been nuked, but you can thank that spineless President Truman for not allowing that.

but you didn't answer my question. what is stopping them from nuking Beijing in the future?? do you have control over NK nuclear weapons?

DPRK is not your neighbor now is it so why worry?

Fat Kim may not show the respect to China like his grandpa and his dad did but to think he will treat China as an enemy? Are you and that jhungary insane? What reasons does he have for nuking China? Does he hate Chinese? NO. North Koreans only hate Japs and Yankees and to a certain degree South Koreans but they remain "family".
DPRK is on life support from China and to a certain degree Russia, 90% of their economy depends on China. You think he harbors "strong" hatred towards China justifying to nuke Beijng? The US was mad enough to test it on the Japs and the people on Marshall islands. Nobody is throwing nukes at some country they don't hate or for no reason. Chinese and Koreans have had close ties since ancient times to this day, no matter what happens. Even when China is boycotting SK do you see South Koreans showing hatred towards China? They are protesting SK government and US and don't want THAAD at all. SK government is dying to have good relation with China. What makes you dumb guys think Koreans in general hate Chinese? They fOOking hate you Yankees and Japs :rofl: and South Koreans have mixed feelings towards American military presence.

Fat Kim does not listen to China nor Russia so should we both be having sleepless nights? Have you not heard what Putin said after those missiles hitting close to Vladivostok? Nothing to worry, just don't antagonize fat boy. Why are you guys so worried China could be a potential target? You guys should be worrying about US and your two dogs where the US troops are stationed.

Fat Kim may not show the respect to China like his grandpa and his dad did but to think he will treat China as an enemy? Are you and that jhungary insane? What reasons does he have for nuking China? Does he hate Chinese? NO. North Koreans only hate Japs and Yankees and to a certain degree South Koreans but they remain "family".
DPRK is on life support from China and to a certain degree Russia, 90% of their economy depends on China. You think he harbors "strong" hatred towards China justifying to nuke Beijng? The US was mad enough to test it on the Japs and the people on Marshall islands. Nobody is throwing nukes at some country they don't hate or for no reason. Chinese and Koreans have had close ties since ancient times to this day, no matter what happens. Even when China is boycotting SK do you see South Koreans showing hatred towards China? They are protesting SK government and US and don't want THAAD at all. SK government is dying to have good relation with China. What makes you dumb guys think Koreans in general hate Chinese? They fOOking hate you Yankees and Japs :rofl: and South Koreans have mixed feelings towards American military presence.

Fat Kim does not listen to China nor Russia so should we both be having sleepless nights? Have you not heard what Putin said after those missiles hitting close to Vladivostok? Nothing to worry, just don't antagonize fat boy. Why are you guys so worried China could be a potential target? You guys should be worrying about US and your two dogs where the US troops are stationed.

my point is China doesn't have a leash on it's dog. a dog that can easily turn on it's former master . this isn't a sane country with a sane leader afterall.

they got what less than 10 nukes with the power of Hiroshima?? 5 years now it could be 100 nukes each with the power of 100 Hiroshima.

if you feel safe with such a country on your border then good luck :D even if they don't nuke you for whatever, we'll nuke them. you want nukes going off near your border?? just pray the wind isn't blowing West.

my point is China doesn't have a leash on it's dog. this dog can easily nuke you. this isn't a sane country with a sane leader.

they got what less than 10 nukes with the power of Hiroshima?? 5 years now it could be 100 nukes with the power of 100 Hiroshima.

if you feel safe with such a country on your border good luck :D even if they don't nuke you for whatever year, we'll nuke them. you want nukes going off near your border?? just pray the wind isn't blowing West.

IF DPRK is insane in your eyes what is your country then? So far it is the only country to have nuked Japan and tested nukes on humans in the Pacific Ocean. If anybody deserved to be called mass murderer it's you guys. Calling Fat Kim unstable is so funny. You ever saw Russia or China throwing nukes on human lives for experiments? Well Communist countries are more rational and humane than you guys. So please don't start painting us as danger to humanity, nobody is buying that hollywood script. You should be worrying if Kim decides to launch an attack in his quest for unification. 100+ mln soldiers ready to charge the border now that's a worrying sight for you Yankees over there. Just look at their missile arsenal it can wipe out the border just like that. You better pray they don't initiate the war or more yankees will be dying in SK.

I think you has not been in China mainland for a long time.
Let me tell you the truth. Fat Kim do hate China ,just as his grandpa and his father.
China is a traitor and revisionism in DPRK's eyes. There is not any propaganda about POR's engagement with Korean War in DRPK .In contrast, Fat Kim and his try his best to make his people be hostile to China, cause he knows the most threat to his individual dictatorship is China's intervention such as lauching a coup with the cooperation of DPRK's internal political force, not US's millitary invasion, which will trigger too many reactions form other powers.

The only reason NK has not breaken up with China is there is no other state at present willing to support it with lots of aid except China . But in their deep inside heart , China is untrust.

Look at Vietnam and you could presume what Fat Kim would do to China ,had another superpower been behind him.

No need to ignore the reality just for conquerring the American orally.

I think you has not been in China mainland for a long time.
Let me tell you the truth. Fat Kim do hate China ,just as his grandpa and his father.
China is a traitor and revisionism in DPRK's eyes. There is not any propaganda about POR's engagement with Korean War in DRPK .In contrast, Fat Kim and his try his best to make his people be hostile to China, cause he knows the most threat to his individual dictatorship is China's intervention such as lauching a coup with the cooperation of DPRK's internal political force, not US's millitary invasion, which will trigger too many reactions form other powers.

The only reason NK has not breaken up with China is there is no other state at present willing to support it with lots of aid except China . But in their deep inside heart , China is untrust.

Look at Vietnam and you could presume what Fat Kim would do to China ,had another superpower been behind him.

No need to ignore the reality just for conquerring the American orally.

And you need to open up a map, which country can fully financially support DPRK? Almost all countries are forced to boycot DPRK, only China and Russia are providing aid and Russia alone won't want to support 100% DPRK. What choice does fat Kim have? He may distrust China but since those Generals close to China and his aunt/uncle/half bro are gone there's nobody left to replace him. His seat is fully secured.

And you need to open up a map, which country can fully financially support DPRK? Almost all countries are forced to boycot DPRK, only China and Russia are providing aid and Russia alone won't want to support 100% DPRK. What choice does fat Kim have? He may distrust China but since those Generals close to China and his aunt/uncle/half bro are gone there's nobody left to replace him. His seat is fully secured.
There's is NO substitute for China, gee so China should be worried Fat Kim is gonna nuke us? What goals does it accomplish by nuking Beijing? What purpose does it serve? What will Fat Kim GAIN of it?

Nuking Bejing = DPRK total devastation you fOOKing morons use your brains

This is how DPRK shows her affections for you guys @C130
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-taught-hate-American-b----kindergarten.html

my point is China doesn't have a leash on it's dog. a dog that can easily turn on it's former master . this isn't a sane country with a sane leader afterall.
DPRK is not a dog of China, though China fought for it 67 years ago.
During the Cold war, Soviet Union might just have a leash on it , though the pro-Soviet officials were purged by Fat Kim's grandfather as well as pro-China officials.

After the cold war, without the aid from Soviet Union and COMECON, Fat Kim's father had to debase himself to get close to China on the surface for another bankroller, but Fat Kim and his father's never ever wanted to a lapdog of China. The aid provided by China is only a protection money in Kim's eyes, cause in DPRK's propagada, it's North Korea who protect China from the invasion of US for 70 years.

Do not anticipate Kim in a normal way .
Fat Kim and his father do know a thing that is China could not leave DPRK alone when China is weaker than US.
The North Korea is the only card China has in front of US in the past .
But the stronger China is , the less value DPRK has to China.
China don't the isolated status of North Korea and persuade Kim's daddy to reform and open the door of state as China did in 1978 and Kim II yong did send delegates to inspect the development of China , by which a conclusion was given that China's full of depravation and slack of captilism in politics and ideology, though a vast achievement in economy was made. Logically, Kim II yong refused to conduct such a reform ,which will definitely cause an end of his familily rule to DPRK. Moreover, there are many North Korean elite supporting DPRK to follow China in politics and economy .
So it is rational that Kim II yong worried about the ruler of DPRK will be forced to do something jeopardizing his or his descendent's regime by China one day ,when DPRK would not be a valuable bargaining chip in geoplitical game between US and China.
The fear of uncertainty of the future pushed Kim's father to become a big fan of nuke ,which could be used as an ultimate bargaining chip.
There is a rumor from a souce of Hongkong media that Fat Kim throw up China a proposition that is giving up the nuke in 2 years in exchange for 60 billtion international aid and safety assurance of China and Russia , which's refused by China.

IMO, the nuke is more of deterrence of China's potential intervention and a bargaining chip for more aid than the measure to counter the threat of US.

Last edited:
Is that your reading comprehension? Nice job literally cherry picking a few words from a full length sentence.

"Trump has shown how unpredictable he is, and it truly seems that he's looking to start a war with the DPRK. I'd wager that the only reason why Trump hasn't launched strikes is due to opposition from South Korea, whom the US needs the go ahead from."

My Iron Buddy why are you so agitated with what i said? You think my criticism was negative? I was purely expecting an in depth analysis from a TT not simplistic two sentences for a geopolitical topic of that magnitude. Take it as a positive and encouraging effort from my part so we can all get to enjoy and gaining more insight on this highly complicated matter. Was it so hard for you to grasp my intention? I feel a bit disappointed my Iron Bro didn't see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You think everything is about AHOK? We have been observing you for years.

@Slav Defence i was praising you and you are now giving me a warning? Disappointed my Iron Buddy abusing his power
My friend, praising will not stop me to do my job well.Whosoever will be responsible will be told to hold off his/her horses: Be it my fellow mod, my fellow TTA, my fellow professional, my fellow TTCor anyone else.

Regards

Please do not disrespect each other on view basis.Nobody knows how foreign Chinese will show their loyalty when being tested.China is my neighboring country and my neighbors are as emotional as us in case of loyalty.Don't be judgmental.
Next time, such members will be issued complete ban.This is the last warning.

Thread has been locked.

North Korean President Kim is personally attending a midnight test of a new missile to carry a nuclear warhead toward targets similar to US outposts

C_1GGGWXUAApwz8.jpg.9527157bc3efd2c6f456a064385f5a4f.jpg

C_1GGGSWAAAy_IB.jpg.8591d71b1d3e6e31b9ccace458d5ca63.jpg

C_1G0T_XsAAvadV.jpg.a577a2ae9c113eb7c1df07e49e5f7672.jpg

C_1G0SgXgAEjaCJ.jpg.c43e4a17071bd488c3f6feaacc59213f.jpg

North Korea missile baffles the world
18447133_10155331647169962_644314122215246073_n.jpg

After several failed tests of medium range ballistic missiles (a few hundred kilometers) - the observers believed that the United States had sabotaged the tests (possibly by cyber attacks), North Korea returned and conducted a mysterious missile test yesterday. The new, unknown missile has so far been launched at a range of 700 kilometers, a normal range for the rest of North Korea's missiles. However, the details of the missile's launch are that it was launched for 30 minutes (a very long time) and the missile reached 2,000 kilometers before landing again.

Some explanation is required here. There are two types of surface-to-surface missiles. The first is cruise missiles, which are less than the speed of sound and fly parallel to the Earth's surface and at low altitudes - a few kilometers to only a few hundred meters. The second is ballistic missiles, which are supersonic several times (6 to 8 times) and take an elliptical orbit - or to simplify an arc-shaped path. This path is at a height of tens of kilometers from the Earth's surface. The Iskandar missile, with a range of 280 km, is flying at about 50 km altitude, and the Scud missile, with a range of 600 or 700 kilometers, is flying at about 90 km altitude. That is, the high flight of the missile is usually much lower than the range, so why was the rise of the Korean missile three times the range ?!

The last explanation is that the Koreans deliberately did not want to disclose the range of the missile by launching it to a very high altitude and a short horizontal distance, even if the rocket was launched in the conventional way, and for the same time, at 8 mph (about 9800 kilometers per hour) Its range is certainly between 4,500 and 5,000 kilometers, which places American bases in the Pacific, including the famous Guam base, in the range of Korean missiles.

----------------------------------
* Here we assume a very normal speed of the Korean missile. For comparison, the Russian Yars and Topol-M Russian intercontinental rockets range from 20 to 22 Mach (24 to 27,000 km / h)

North Korea’s Kim celebrates test of ‘perfect weapon system’

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...949fd8-38b2-11e7-a59b-26e0451a96fd_story.html

Boring. More lines drawn in the sand by murica :lol:

higher the arc of the missile the harder it is to hit it with an anti-ballistic missile. apogee is 2,000KM range is what 500 to 600KM?? looks like the target would be Seoul. THAAD and SM-3 would have a hard time hitting this.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom