What's new

noble peace prize for MALALA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is deserving all right, and she is getting it too. I mean, this girl with a family that could hardly make ends meet is living a life of luxury and fame in England, her father has landed a handsome job at the UN and the list goes on and on.......she is getting what her family planned and sold Islam and Pakistan for, alright.

And that is the envy. Oh why oh why did she get to stay in the UK and get a handsome job, oh why not me, what did they do? got a bullet in the head and lo make her an icon, why her an icon we can all be icons, I should be in the UK, give me a job, oh why them, and there is no bullet, no shooting, I know because something somewhere happened to my cousin and thus it must exactly be the same. Oh why them, why not me, I need UK stay too, (don't wanna stay here but can't say that). I believe the conspiracy theory even though the TTP accepted the attack, and even tried to aploogise and wrote a rambling letter say why it was done, but I'll ignore that, why her, her, I mean she did not even do anything nothing and she is oh woe me become so famous and rich over nothing.

Beta, tu poora ka poora mental hai - Go commit suicide!

I am 101% sure that this year award will be given to malala , but just like other pakistani peoples my question is why ? when she was shot by taliban i had sympathies with her , as so this is act of cowards but as the fame of malala grows up in western media i start to have a question that what is the impact on malala standing speeches or taking awards for her achievements , what are those achievements ? i dont see any improvement in the field of women education after malala incident ? why so ?

after a little bit of thinking and researching over the internet i realize that this little girl is now been used by western countries to give negative image of Pakistan and specially Islam . i had a conversation with an American and when i ask him about malala that is how he answer me " i know this little girl who was shot by taliban for asking educational freedom , and she fought was ISLAMIST TERRORIST WHO HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY THEIR RELIGION WHICH PREVENTS WOMEN TO TAKE EDUCATION "

now my question is did islam forbids women to take education ? malala is today become a symbol when ever a person see her picture first thing comes in their mind is a little girl who was tried to be assassinated by Islamist taliban by portraying a negative image of Islam and Pakistan . just like a Pakistani director who made a documentary over acid attack victims in Pakistan , when i watch this documentary i come to realize what kind of country i am living in ?

after been research over rape and murdered case in western countries which i don't think are hidden from anyone but i never see a huge report on CNN or BBC ...countries try to cover such things but here we highlight them and than we feel proud that in our country we make 2-3% progress , i was thinking that when malala was giving her speech on UN why didnt she told them that USA drones kills and destroy many schools in tribal areas ? and what about the two other girls who were injured ? no one even try to interview them why so ?

may be malala is very intelligent in fields of physics, chemistry or maths ? or may be she have made 100`s of new schools in swat and tribal areas ?

abdul satar Edhi work for humanity from many many years , i never see any one from Europe or western country give him a medal for his achievements ? what about those who are still fighting for the rights of education in N&S wazirstan ? strange facts no ?

its not malala or peoples like us , its the USA and western media who makes the character of malala doubtful for many pakistani`s today , and what is the sense by giving her the award of " Pride of England " ?

i always thought noble prizes are for those who have achieved something great while spending many years of their lives . i didnt know that its so simple to get famous in world by just giving a hate speech against Islam , writing a book by criticizing quran , making Cartoons of our Prophets , or show a negative image of a real Islamic society , sounds pretty easy no ? ?

pity on this nation who feel proud on such acts full of anti-islamic agenda and our media was been so happy to broadcast of her getting noble prize .. they dont even think when ever a person malala in any time in future history she would be called as a victim of extremist Islamist terrorism and extremist view of Islam , and peoples who never even try to use their brains and mind and relay on media news will make their minds which you can guess .

May Allah give us light to differentiate between right and wrong .

Let me shoot you in the head, and promise I'll provide you (if you survive) and your family life of luxury too!

With that out of the way, stop and think once in a while!

She is deserving all right, and she is getting it too. I mean, this girl with a family that could hardly make ends meet is living a life of luxury and fame in England, her father has landed a handsome job at the UN and the list goes on and on.......she is getting what her family planned and sold Islam and Pakistan for, alright.

oh bhai, why are you so scared of a 16 year old girl? She advocated for girls education when so called men abandoned a part of Pakistan to those Taliban animals. Tell me is that not one deed enough?

No 16 year old girl needs to advocate education for Girls as Islam has already done so and all Muslims believe in it. Islam's stance on education is quite clear, and it is applicable equally on both genders.

yaar how can i get a direct noble prize ? i dont want pak national award , at least my father will get a job in UK embassy and also had chances to travel all over the world and collect awards :laughcry:

Well, to get all that, you need to make fun of Islam.....and maybe write a couple of essays. If you write a book, you will get protection from MI5 and a villa in England.

malala may be a brave girl, but she did not such a work, that she can got nobel prize. if malala get nobel prize, than it wil be a joke to nobel prize.

Obama got a nobel peace prize in 2009.

If Malala deserves it then what about the thousand of Pakistani kids who get shot by Taliban every year?

Or the ones who got butchered by US drones.

WHY?
Noble price is for peace and great work done in specific field.
There is no Nobel price category for Bravery and heroism.

I am 101% sure that this year award will be given to malala , but just like other pakistani peoples my question is why ? when she was shot by taliban i had sympathies with her , as so this is act of cowards but as the fame of malala grows up in western media i start to have a question that what is the impact on malala standing speeches or taking awards for her achievements , what are those achievements ? i dont see any improvement in the field of women education after malala incident ? why so ?

May Allah give us light to differentiate between right and wrong .

And that is the envy. Oh why oh why did she get to stay in the UK and get a handsome job, oh why not me, what did they do? got a bullet in the head and lo make her an icon, why her an icon we can all be icons, I should be in the UK, give me a job, oh why them, and there is no bullet, no shooting, I know because something somewhere happened to my cousin and thus it must exactly be the same. Oh why them, why not me, I need UK stay too, (don't wanna stay here but can't say that). I believe the conspiracy theory even though the TTP accepted the attack, and even tried to aploogise and wrote a rambling letter say why it was done, but I'll ignore that, why her, her, I mean she did not even do anything nothing and she is oh woe me become so famous and rich over nothing.

Quite intelligent, you are. How did you figure out my envy when it was so well hidden?

Let me ignore the lame, idiotic rambling and state factually that Talibaan and TTP are 2 very different organizations formed for 2 very different purposes. The former is an organization that was formed and still operates to liberate a country from illegal occupation of the west whereas the later is a veritable arm of a nexus of anti Pakistan intelligence agencies. TTP will own up to all the conspiracies of the west while remaining within the overall shadow of 'Talibaan'.

The truth will be revealed shortly after the departure of the brunt of US forces from Afghanistan when the Talibaan can focus on TTP and its activities!

Let me shoot you in the head, and promise I'll provide you (if you survive) and your family life of luxury too!

With that out of the way, stop and think once in a while!

If only you had the ability to think logically, even once in a while!

The whole story that Malala was ever shot is a farce. There were 2 other girls who allegedly received bullet injuries, where are they? Why were they not provided the same treatment and service???

Unfortunately, education apparently is not the only criteria of being educated!

And I have said repeatedly on the forum, I have serious doubts that she was ever shot. Not because there is any weakness in the stories or that Molana Fazlur-rehman has the same doubts but because my cousin was a victim of such a shot to the head, it happened almost 16 years ago, and it took her years of intense therapy and intensive care to be able to walk with a walker and speak with a blur. 16 years on, she is still partially paralyzed on the left side (she was shot on the right side of her head).

Is that the only basis for your conspiracy theory? Gabrielle Gifford's brain was shout out of the cranium! It did not take her a year to come walking out of the hospital, with a slight problem to her left body. How can you, our master surgeon, even think of the head as just a singular element that would give out same result no matter which direction you shoot from?

I am sure you have chosen to ignore Malala's physical problems after she got shot. I bet you hate her smile too, which is twisted to the left, thanks to the bullet. While ignoring the fact where Malala got treated and by whom, you are just whining about why Malala got better so soon and why your cousin couldn't.

But I will tell you what - I firmly believe your story. Do you know why? Because it proves that entire establishment of Pakistan, from the Parliamentarians to the Army Generals to the Hospitals, who gave credence to the story of Malala getting shot in the head, are colluding in this conspiracy against Pakistan... oh wait, what is Pakistan then?

Sorry to say dude, but you are alone, all the institutions of Pakistan are conspiring against you now!

Many people worked on Higgs Boson, how many of them got awarded the Noble prize? The thing is, I think in dimensions that your brain isn't even wired to process. Grow up kid!

Quite intelligent, you are. How did you figure out my envy when it was so well hidden?

Let me ignore the lame, idiotic rambling and state factually that Talibaan and TTP are 2 very different organizations formed for 2 very different purposes. The former is an organization that was formed and still operates to liberate a country from illegal occupation of the west whereas the later is a veritable arm of a nexus of anti Pakistan intelligence agencies. TTP will own up to all the conspiracies of the west while remaining within the overall shadow of 'Talibaan'.

The truth will be revealed shortly after the departure of the brunt of US forces from Afghanistan when the Talibaan can focus on TTP and its activities!

If only you had the ability to think logically, even once in a while!

The whole story that Malala was ever shot is a farce. There were 2 other girls who allegedly received bullet injuries, where are they? Why were they not provided the same treatment and service???

Unfortunately, education apparently is not the only criteria of being educated!

i dont understand either you are not getting my point or what , let me write in urdu ....
bhai malala nay esa kuch nai kiya abhi tak jis par use ese ek ke bad ek award diye ja rahe hain, aur ager de rahe hai tu phr baqi bachiyun o kyun neglect kr rahe ho ? un ko goli nai lagi kia ? sirf isi liye ke malala ne BBC ko 2-4 letters likh diye tu woh brave ho gae ? ? ? what about those polio worker jo tumare nation ke bachon ko mazori se bachne ke liye fight krti hai ? un baho ka kia jin ke pass malala jaisa mauqa nai bahr beth kr awards lene ka ?? woh ab bhi fata mai mar rahe hai , lakin school jana naii chorda , malala sympathy ki haqdar hai , lakin achievements kuch bhi nai hai uski , so ap use awards de kr islam ka negative version ko promote kr rahe ho , kyun aj tak kisi international media ne pakistan ya islam ke kisi positive point ko nai dekhaya ? when did you last time see a documentary on HAJJ in any international media ? muslims ka peacful tareqe se apne faith pe believe krna hajj se achi misaal nai mile gi ?

chai mai cheeni 1-2 chamach dalo tu woh methi hoti hai , lakin ager zaida dalo tu useless ho jati hai .... samjdar ho gay tu samaj jao gay..... why you were waiting for western media to promote her ? what are the achievements ? i am counting ? ?
international media tumare mun pe tuk kr award de tu woh bhi accept kr lo gay khush kushi , self respect ka khayal hai ? apni nai tu islam ki hi sahi ? ?

Allow me to refer to Mukhtaran Mai case. She was also given similar projection. At the end she was exposed. Now where is she? That was a case of maligning Islam in general and Pakistan in specific, when it comes to rape. This case has Women education as its subject.

I sincerely fear for the life of this girl. As she will be thrown like, you know what, after their job is done.

Many people worked on Higgs Boson, how many of them got awarded the Noble prize? The thing is, I think in dimensions that your brain isn't even wired to process. Grow up kid!

I quite agree, albeit with sadness. Perhaps you need a good psychiatrist or a Neurosurgeon if things are really that bad.

@jaibi, could you kindly check me out, whatever your recommendations, then I'll consult with plethora of neuro surgeons in my family! :D

I quite agree, albeit with sadness. Perhaps you need a good psychiatrist or a Neurosurgeon if things are really that bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allow me to refer to Mukhtaran Mai case. She was also given similar projection. At the end she was exposed. Now where is she? That was a case of maligning Islam in general and Pakistan in specific, when it comes to rape. This case has Women education as its subject.

I sincerely fear for the life of this girl. As she will be thrown like, you know what, after their job is done.

Precisely. But MM is a multi millionaire now, she lives in Dubai and runs an NGO on Women's right. Although her story is quite sad and unfortunately quite true too, she became a tool for the west whereas there are literally hundreds of such cases throughout Pakistan and India every year. We do have weaknesses in the system and at times the system is just outright corroded. But should we defame and malign the whole country for that?

What happens to rape cases in the US, England or Australia? Nothing, most cases are never reported as it is usually quite difficult to prove rape and in cases that it is proved, the perpetrators are usually let off with warnings/fines if it is their first time! That does not mean that it is NOT our responsibility to ensure that the weakness in the system are corrected, but to **** the country internationally is unacceptable!

BTW what happened to other girl who got shot? Whats her name?

I dont think that she deserves it over abdul sattar edhi . Not by a long shot and she is not the only girl that was wronged by the taliban or by us drones. This massive massive projection will do us more harm then good just like mukhtara mai case, she is showing us in a more bad light. I think rather then receiving these rewards, she should tell them to keep the rewards to themselves and start a fund raiser for opening new schools for women in swat and such areas.

Besides if Obama can get it then anybody can get it... I was surprised bush missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom