What's new

noble peace prize for MALALA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is it, I cannot see anywhere in any of the press I read where Malala has been used to defame Islam or Pakistan. In fact in my analysis she has shone a beacon of hope on our country that has been hijacked by these brainwashed wannabe TTPs. It is the TTP and these donkeys that are making a mockery of Islam yet when they see a girl showing the world that she is educated, she is articulate, she is brave, she is intelligent that makes people think that many people in Pakistan are the same.

I am proud to say I have met some really great people in Pakistan and I have also met some dismally deluded ones too. The ones wearing the beards have become so dogmatic that it is unbearable to have a meaningful dialogue. These men and it is usually men are so deluded that they will believe the lie that Malala is a conspiracy (Malala: The real story (with evidence) - DAWN.COM ) rather than accept that the TTP are savages that tried to silence a little girl. These people need to be ashamed of themselves and are a disgrace to the name of our wonderful and decent religion.

It sad isn't when grown men like the Taliban and this rockstar is running scared of a child. As long as people keep listening to takfiri clergy, Pakistan will unfortunately remain in trouble. But sometimes I wonder, if talking and writing can't change these peoples minds then perhaps this famous saying should come into play: "laaton ke bhoot baton se nahi mantay". What do you think?

It sad isn't when grown men like the Taliban and this rockstar is running scared of a child. As long as people keep listening to takfiri clergy, Pakistan will unfortunately remain in trouble. But sometimes I wonder, if talking and writing can't change these peoples minds then perhaps this famous saying should come into play: "laaton ke bhoot baton se nahi mantay". What do you think?

Absolutely correct, there is no evidence and yet they are prepared to believe in a conspiracy theory. Unfortunately we are culprits, I mean we have allowed the government to under fund the education sector and we have so many mullah influenced donkeys in our country. The mullah is no friend of the common man, he wants to exploit him and how can he exploit him if he has a decent education and is also allowed to think for himself. It is one of the reasons Muslims countries went into decline.

However our golden periods - the Court of Cordoba and the Turkish Caliphate is called the golden period of humanity. During this period there was the least amount of violence and a superb increase i culture, literature, art, science and set up the renaissance. No where during this period did we have bullets being fired in girls faces to shut them up and stop people getting an education.

BTW I love your avatar, it is brilliant to see a hero of Pakistan and Nobel Prize winner too. Lets hope our Malala wins it for us tomorrow.

I don't know as an Indian if it is my place to comment on an internal Pakistani matter.

But for me, Malala has shown me a different face of Pakistan. A Pakistan that refuse to cower to terrorists. A nation of thinkers. And most importantly, a country always portrayed as a country with fanatical bearded Mullahs baying for blood, it was refreshing to see someone who was articulate and intelligent showcased as a Pakistani

why the hell are u keep bringing religion into this. Are you ok sir? No one has criticized Islam because of Malala. They have criticized Islam because of Taliban, maybe u should spend as much time criticizing taleban for defaming Islam as u r spending ur time stringing together what seems to be a pathetic argument.

somehow its related to islam , if you cant see the reason than again its not my problem , plus i share my experience by talking with many western peoples and than i realize that malala is nothing but a symbol of sympathy for them , they want her to be alive in media so they can let their peoples minds against islamic based society, all the peoples i talked to they mentioned same thing that islam is religion of hate and it prevents women from education and they give me malala name as example .. similar example is salman rushdi no one knows him before he write the book against islam , and after he wrote the book he gets symbol of "Sir" can i ask you why ? ?

He called takfiri taleban kafir, why are you getting so butt hurt? unless of course u r a fellow cave dwelling monkey.

plus i am not taliban lover , but calling someone kafir is not appropriate . and if i am a taliban so what are you boot licker of americans ? even they pi$$ on your face you will say thanks and dying to be in their country no ? :D my butt hurts same when taliban shots malala and my butt hurts when people in my country die from drones . i can not differentiate between malala and other kids like everyone is doing .

i dont understand why its hard to for all to understand my point , but as your are from india or usa , let me explain again for you . dude i have no objection with malala , what TTP do was wrong and act cowardness , they should be punished for that , but as i mention in my earlier post when i talk to few peoples from western countries they have sympathy for her , plus the awards everyone is giving to her doesnt match with her achievement , can you tell me what is the reason for giving her " pride of Uk " award ? what did she do for UK ? plus if you ever research about fata and pakistan you will find 1000`s of girls and kids like malala still fighting for education , my friends went to swat and they told me they have seen many kids who have been victims as well, some are paralyzed.. who will promote them ? forget about promotes or giving them award just do one thing to give them money to continue their education why not ? there are many families in fata who lost their everything just because their kids go to school .... i am not comparing her with victims of drones thats another case , she should be promote i have no objection but there is nothing she do to get a noble prize , even Sir syed Ahmad khan doesnt have this award he done more than malala ... plus have you ever heard of the names of two other kids who get injured with malala ? no one even their name !! isnt this fishy ??

I don't know who is more deserving because it is will be decided by the nobel committee. Sometimes they go by who has created more impact in our collective consciousness like in the case of Obama. His election broke lot of stereotypes that still exist today. It is in a sense a nobel for all the people who overcame their prejudices to elect him.

In the case of Malala her getting a nobel is a nobel for all the people in swat valley who went through same struggle that Malala went through and only difference is that whose name we do know.

Hon Sir,

Winning Nobel Prize by Malala would mean that there would be two Pakistanis among the list of the best of mankind. There is no cost to Pakistan, only honour. I pray that she gets it.

Only cost is the shame & embarrassment of the scums of the earth that shoot young girls who want education but fail.

Unlike Taliban who kill anyone who disagrees with them, I follow Voltaire who said:

"I disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

I never claimed monopoly on patriotism and respect your point of view.

The problem is, this whole situation is looked upon as if Islam opposes women's right to education, which is clearly not the case. Whenever Malala or any of her likes are mentioned, the underlying tone is that she allegedly fought for her right to education where extremists (Pakistanis in general) were opposing it. Neither of the 2 is correct. And brother, I am quite saddened that none of you have mentioned the other 2 girls who were injured, where in the hell are they? Why aren't they receiving the same level of attention? Think about it.

I am forced to claim monopoly on patriotism, especially more so when the opponents fail to understand international politics behind certain incidents.

This is what I had written:

Apparently, Malala used to write a column in some English daily regularly before she was shot. The ironic thing is, she had no education in English but the letters used to be in English and were always against Talibaan and usually against Islam too. In reality, the columns were being written by someone else, using Malala's name.

And I have said repeatedly on the forum, I have serious doubts that she was ever shot. Not because there is any weakness in the stories or that Molana Fazlur-rehman has the same doubts but because my cousin was a victim of such a shot to the head, it happened almost 16 years ago, and it took her years of intense therapy and intensive care to be able to walk with a walker and speak with a blur. 16 years on, she is still partially paralyzed on the left side (she was shot on the right side of her head).

One has to connect the dots mate. Malala was not the only girl shot, allegedly there were 2 other girls in the same van who got shot......where are they?? This is just 1 link of this conspiracy chain. The way Malala is being awarded day and night, all over the anti Islamic world is another key link and so on.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...noble-peace-prize-malala-5.html#ixzz2hNtcGXTl

And all you could do was come up with this:

All over the anti Islamic world? lol u mean the same anti Islamic world where millions of muslims live in peace and enjoy rights and benefits that they can't have even in muslims countries? ok I see u r one of those "everything is a kafir conspiracy against muslims" guy. Any thing more enlightening?

And show me one place where Malala has criticized Islam, if you can't, I'd suggest you go back and crawl in ur cave and wait for a drone strike.

Clearly indicates what level of intellect I am engaged with. Unfortunately, I cannot stoop that low, especially when I am bombarded with senseless BS!

I don't know who is more deserving because it is will be decided by the nobel committee. Sometimes they go by who has created more impact in our collective consciousness like in the case of Obama. His election broke lot of stereotypes that still exist today. It is in a sense a nobel for all the people who overcame their prejudices to elect him.

In the case of Malala her getting a nobel is a nobel for all the people in swat valley who went through same struggle that Malala went through and only difference is that whose name we do know.

You really believe American presidents are elected and not selected? Seriously???

Then you are also calling our dear Prophet an i***t because he was a liberal, he liberated many people including women from the yoke of tyrants and fundamentalists.

What! you believe a nonsense conspiracy theory but you cannot fathom out why this girl is an icon for the world. She wrote what she believed in, wrote! writing and books are sacred in islam, thou shalt not kill is one of the commandments. The such big brave heroes of the TTP that can't take on the might of the USA/ISAF do what men do best when they are found to be insufficient and that is to beat up the weak and innocent. They put a bullet in her head and even then she defied these imposters. It is these terrible human beings that are being made the laughing stock not Islam and not Pakistan.

In fact she had horrible injuries, brain injuries take a long time to heal and also even then no-one will know what she will suffer in the future, these injuries are checked regulalry for many years. There is a possibility that the injuires may have cut her life short.

In light of her injuries, the fact that she was the one who was fairly well known and the fact that she was the target and the one that championed books and pens, she is an ambassador, an ambassador that shows there is hope in Pakistan, that Islam does not stop girls from going to school and the ones that are stopping this are the evil and terrible kanjars of death the sick and preverted TTP.

What has she done for Pakistan, are you kidding me, are your eyes so blinkered by envy?

She has advocated education for all.
She made a speach in front of the UN and made Pakistan proud - how many 16 year olds get to make speaches and a good one too, where she told the world leaders to defeat terrorism through education, books and knowledge, many leadera acknowledged this.
An education fund has been started and a donations if 10 million $ was placed and more money is being added, this will be used to set up schools and educated kids.
She opened one of the World's biggest libraries, her name and her fight is enshrined in that building and gave light to Pakistan that there are educated, articulate and decent people in PK and not all are of the murdering ilk.

Yes there are many people dying in PK but that is to our shame we have not got the brain or will power to tackle the evil within us. That has nothing to do with Malala but us, our own hyprocrisy, easy to pick on a small girl when you are found wanting. We need to man up and fight this war.

أستغفر الله !!!! Opposing Malala is like opposing the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم ?!!!!! Put the crack pipe down boy!

TTP and Malala are puppets of the same masters, however, given your intellectual capacity I don't expect you to understand such complexities in this greater agenda

plus i am not taliban lover , but calling someone kafir is not appropriate . and if i am a taliban so what are you boot licker of americans ? even they pi$$ on your face you will say thanks and dying to be in their country no ? :D my butt hurts same when taliban shots malala and my butt hurts when people in my country die from drones . i can not differentiate between malala and other kids like everyone is doing .

Just because I am not a Taliban boot licker does not mean I love America. And neither do I have to hate to America to prove my patriotism. You know nothing about me, How did you conclude that since I have a different opinion to you, I must be an American bootlicker? And while we are on this whole issue of bootlicking, if American embassy starting giving out green cards free the line at their embassy will never finish.

50K people died in "your" country( yes, its just your country, everyone else is a American bootlicking traitor) from Taliban. Why aren't these people mentioned in your rant? Innocents dying anywhere is wrong, whether its through drones or Taliban suicide bombings.

And calling someone Kafir is not appropriate? lol really, have you read the constitution of Pakistan?

This is what I had written:

And all you could do was come up with this:

Clearly indicates what level of intellect I am engaged with. Unfortunately, I cannot stoop that low, especially when I am bombarded with senseless BS!

You really believe American presidents are elected and not selected? Seriously???

bombarded with senseless BS? I answered you and even asked you for proof where she said anything against Islam, but since you are only good at firing random conspiracy theories without proof you tried to shove all down under senseless BS. I don't understand how asking for evidence for something must seem senseless to you?

All the best to her. Why not.

Looking forward to Malala's win for this award.

أستغفر الله !!!! Opposing Malala is like opposing the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم ?!!!!! Put the crack pipe down boy!

TTP and Malala are puppets of the same masters, however, given your intellectual capacity I don't expect you to understand such complexities in this greater agenda

A 16 years old child is now in the same basket as the TTP? What the hell you smoking?

I don't know as an Indian if it is my place to comment on an internal Pakistani matter.

But for me, Malala has shown me a different face of Pakistan. A Pakistan that refuse to cower to terrorists. A nation of thinkers. And most importantly, a country always portrayed as a country with fanatical bearded Mullahs baying for blood, it was refreshing to see someone who was articulate and intelligent showcased as a Pakistani

Thank you .

This is precisely the soft image of Pakistan , that the little courageous girl is promoting throughout the world which unfortunately some people staunchly believing in " All that is supported or endorsed by the West is evil and condemnable " do not understand . A silent majority which isn't ready to accept the intolerant and barbaric ideology of extremists .

Oh Please , give us all a break .

Ah now you are letting the red mist cover your eyes. At no point did I say that opposing Malala was akin to opposing our beloved Prophet. What I was merely pointing out the sweeeping generalisations used against people who oppose the murdering kaffirs called the TTP. We are invariably called boot lickers, stooges, poodles, turncoats, and of course liberals.

Yet if you think about it when our Dear Prophet gave the message - it was a message that many of you would consider liberal. Did he not liberate people form tyranny, gave the notion men were equal, that women deserved our respect as well as our love. To allow people to get an education - "Travel as far as China to learn" - allowed his wife to run a business and to be educated. Did he not free slaves and rebuked people who were cruel to their servants and did he not show the greater jihad was peace and the sanctity of the inner self, growth and spirituality. At no point in the history of Islam was there any deviency from the rules of war, even when the Crusaders chopped up 80,0000 people when taking Jerusalem, the Muslim imbued chivalry. Liberal in your parlance. So go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom