What's new

noble peace prize for MALALA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This girl is set to get the nobel peace prize but that is just the beginning..... and I am 200% sure that this lady will become the PM of this country.... that shows how easy is it to manipulate this so called Muslim state and its people.

When Malala Yusufzai was shot in the head by Taliban gunmen simply because she wanted to gain an education it sent shockwaves around the world.

Straight away the Western media took up the issue. Western politicians spoke out and soon she found herself in the UK. The way in which the West reacted did make me question the reasons and motives behind why Malala's case was taken up and not so many others.

There is no justifying the brutal actions of the Taliban or the denial of the universal right to education, however there is a deeper more historic narrative that is taking place here.

This is a story of a native girl being saved by the white man. Flown to the UK, the Western world can feel good about itself as they save the native woman from the savage men of her home nation. It is a historic racist narrative that has been institutionalised. Journalists and politicians were falling over themselves to report and comment on the case. The story of an innocent brown child that was shot by savages for demanding an education and along comes the knight in shining armour to save her.

The actions of the West, the bombings, the occupations the wars all seem justified now, "see, we told you, this is why we intervene to save the natives."

The truth is that there are hundreds and thousands of other Malalas. They come from Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and other places in the world. Many are victims of the West, but we conveniently forget about those as Western journalists and politicians fall over themselves to appease their white-middle class guilt also known as the white man's burden.

Gordon Brown stood at the UN and spoke words in support for Malala, yet he is the very same Gordon Brown that voted for the war in Iraq that not only robbed people of their education but of their lives. The same journalists that failed to question or report on the Western wars in an intelligible manner now sing the praises of the West as they back Malala and her campaign without putting it in context of the war in Afghanistan and the destabalisation of the region thanks to the Western occupation of Afghanistan.

Malala's message is true, it is profound, it is something the world needs to take note of; education is a right of every child, but Malala has been used as a tool by the West. It allows countries like Britain to hide their sins in Afghanistan and Iraq. It allows journalists to report a feel good story whilst they neglect so many others, like the American drone strikes that terrorise men, women and children in Pakistan's border regions.

The current narrative continues the demonization of the non-white Muslim man. Painting him as a savage, someone beyond negotiating with, beyond engaging with, the only way to deal with this kind of savage is to wage war, occupy and use drones against them. NATO is bombing to save girls like Malala is the message here.

Historically the West has always used women to justify the actions of war mongering men. It is in the imagery, it is in art, in education, it is even prevalent in Western human rights organisations, Amnesty International's poster campaign coinciding with the NATO summit in New York encouraged NATO to 'keep the progress going!' in Afghanistan.

Shazia Ramzan and Kainat Riaz were also shot along with Malala, the media and politicians seem to have forgotten about them. Abeer Qassim Hamza al-Janabi - how many of the Western politicians and journalists know about this name? She was the 14-year-old girl gang raped by five US soldiers, then her and her family, including her six-year-old sister were murdered. There are no days named after her, no mentions of her at the UN, and we don't see Gordon Brown pledging his name to her cause.

I support Malala, I support the right to education for all, I just cannot stand the hypocrisy of Western politicians and media as they pick and choose, congratulating themselves for something that they have caused. Malala is the good native, she does not criticise the West, she does not talk about the drone strikes, she is the perfect candidate for the white man to relieve his burden and save the native.

The Western savior complex has hijacked Malala's message. The West has killed more girls than the Taliban have. The West has denied more girls an education via their missiles than the Taliban has by their bullets. The West has done more against education around the world than extremists could ever dream of. So, please, spare us the self-righteous and self-congratulatory message that is nothing more than propaganda that tells us that the West drops bombs to save girls like Malala.

Malala Yousafzai and the White Saviour Complex | Assed Baig

When Malala Yusufzai was shot in the head by Taliban gunmen simply because she wanted to gain an education it sent shockwaves around the world.

Straight away the Western media took up the issue. Western politicians spoke out and soon she found herself in the UK. The way in which the West reacted did make me question the reasons and motives behind why Malala's case was taken up and not so many others.

There is no justifying the brutal actions of the Taliban or the denial of the universal right to education, however there is a deeper more historic narrative that is taking place here.

This is a story of a native girl being saved by the white man. Flown to the UK, the Western world can feel good about itself as they save the native woman from the savage men of her home nation. It is a historic racist narrative that has been institutionalised. Journalists and politicians were falling over themselves to report and comment on the case. The story of an innocent brown child that was shot by savages for demanding an education and along comes the knight in shining armour to save her.

The actions of the West, the bombings, the occupations the wars all seem justified now, "see, we told you, this is why we intervene to save the natives."

The truth is that there are hundreds and thousands of other Malalas. They come from Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and other places in the world. Many are victims of the West, but we conveniently forget about those as Western journalists and politicians fall over themselves to appease their white-middle class guilt also known as the white man's burden.

Gordon Brown stood at the UN and spoke words in support for Malala, yet he is the very same Gordon Brown that voted for the war in Iraq that not only robbed people of their education but of their lives. The same journalists that failed to question or report on the Western wars in an intelligible manner now sing the praises of the West as they back Malala and her campaign without putting it in context of the war in Afghanistan and the destabalisation of the region thanks to the Western occupation of Afghanistan.

Malala's message is true, it is profound, it is something the world needs to take note of; education is a right of every child, but Malala has been used as a tool by the West. It allows countries like Britain to hide their sins in Afghanistan and Iraq. It allows journalists to report a feel good story whilst they neglect so many others, like the American drone strikes that terrorise men, women and children in Pakistan's border regions.

The current narrative continues the demonization of the non-white Muslim man. Painting him as a savage, someone beyond negotiating with, beyond engaging with, the only way to deal with this kind of savage is to wage war, occupy and use drones against them. NATO is bombing to save girls like Malala is the message here.

Historically the West has always used women to justify the actions of war mongering men. It is in the imagery, it is in art, in education, it is even prevalent in Western human rights organisations, Amnesty International's poster campaign coinciding with the NATO summit in New York encouraged NATO to 'keep the progress going!' in Afghanistan.

Shazia Ramzan and Kainat Riaz were also shot along with Malala, the media and politicians seem to have forgotten about them. Abeer Qassim Hamza al-Janabi - how many of the Western politicians and journalists know about this name? She was the 14-year-old girl gang raped by five US soldiers, then her and her family, including her six-year-old sister were murdered. There are no days named after her, no mentions of her at the UN, and we don't see Gordon Brown pledging his name to her cause.

I support Malala, I support the right to education for all, I just cannot stand the hypocrisy of Western politicians and media as they pick and choose, congratulating themselves for something that they have caused. Malala is the good native, she does not criticise the West, she does not talk about the drone strikes, she is the perfect candidate for the white man to relieve his burden and save the native.

The Western savior complex has hijacked Malala's message. The West has killed more girls than the Taliban have. The West has denied more girls an education via their missiles than the Taliban has by their bullets. The West has done more against education around the world than extremists could ever dream of. So, please, spare us the self-righteous and self-congratulatory message that is nothing more than propaganda that tells us that the West drops bombs to save girls like Malala.

Malala Yousafzai and the White Saviour Complex | Assed Baig

Sorry, I have no idea what you are trying to say. I suggest that you go back to school and get some education and then try writing something that makes sense.

As for logicical thinking, I would advise some logical exercises to help develop your IQ. Once you have done that, then you may, please note: you MAY understand the bullcr@p you have been spewing and the facts on the ground.

Please also note - the TTP has accepted responsibility for the shooting. One of their savages also sent a letter to the media trying and failing, like you, to explain why they shot an innocent girl, who was only 15 years old.

Now suddenly you come along and do some arm chair research and voilà you have found another conspiracy, what an astounding fellow you are. You and liars like you are the real enemies of Islam and Pakistan.

Please, may I respectfully suggest Please Shut Up and stop embarrassing Pakistan and Islam. Please for your and our sakes.

i can see your logic very much , i have taken all education which was necessary but i think you need to at least visit a village school one time a week so your IQ level will little increase . and for your idiotic questions read my post you blind bird i never say that CIA have done this or blah blah blah , i condemned this and i said this act was wrong .....and for peoples like you represents islam are nothing but a black spot on islam , i love my country more than you imagine and plus i love my religion but the difference is what i seeing in malala case that islam and pakistan will become a symbol of shame and extreme behavior rather than it give us respect in the world .
in urdu i can say for you tiny mind " JO DIKHTA HAI , WOH BIKTA HAI " now if you have little mind you get my point . peace be on you brother ... i rest my case here , for my final words i dont hate malala , but my views are different from yours , whatever i research it make me on a conclusions that malala case is shameful for us rather than a case of pride and honor . people may disagree with me , i am not forcing you to accept my answer . i am nobody with me protesting they wont stop giving the noble prize to her or anything which was part of their anti-islam campaign or islamophobia

@Liquidmetal

Just now , this person was trying to explain to me how he doesn't believe in conspiracy theories . :D

Actually , Malala shot herself in the head to get the fame , if that makes some people happy .

malala case that islam and pakistan will become a symbol of shame and extreme behavior rather than it give us respect in the world

Mind explaining to the " mix ups " , how ?

Last edited by a moderator:
i can see your logic very much , i have taken all education which was necessary but i think you need to at least visit a village school one time a week so your IQ level will little increase . and for your idiotic questions read my post you blind bird i never say that CIA have done this or blah blah blah , i condemned this and i said this act was wrong .....and for peoples like you represents islam are nothing but a black spot on islam , i love my country more than you imagine and plus i love my religion but the difference is what i seeing in malala case that islam and pakistan will become a symbol of shame and extreme behavior rather than it give us respect in the world .
in urdu i can say for you tiny mind " JO DIKHTA HAI , WOH BIKTA HAI " now if you have little mind you get my point . peace be on you brother ... i rest my case here , for my final words i dont hate malala , but my views are different from yours , whatever i research it make me on a conclusions that malala case is shameful for us rather than a case of pride and honor . people may disagree with me , i am not forcing you to accept my answer . i am nobody with me protesting they wont stop giving the noble prize to her or anything which was part of their anti-islam campaign or islamophobia

Sorry, I know you must be very proud of your education but by world standards you are a pea-brain.

Of course a donkey would say he has taken all the education necessary, that shows me immediately that you are just a struggling pass. Hence your tortured process of explaining a simple fact, I am afraid you DO need to go back to school and try not to waste your time this time round.

It is you that came up with your research and it was you hating Malala, stating that she is bringing disrepute to Islam and Pakistan and that she is being anti-islam and anti-Pakistan.

You are vomiting lies.

Here is a child that so scared the mighty strong savages, the kaffir TTP they had to put a bullet in her head.

You cannot see the bravery of surviving and then not only surviving but continuing to support the rights of the child to a decent education. Obviously you just wasted your parents money on schooling, so it must make your head sore having to look at a girl so brilliant, so well liked and so brave that you had to come online to puke hate.

You must be so proud of yourself. What a big man!

As for your love for Pakistan and Islam, please don't make me laugh, it is shameless nuts like you that have bought disgrace to Islam and Pakistan and the sooner we can get morons like you to shut up the better it will be for our collective well being. You sir are an embarrassment. Please shut up.

Sorry, I know you must be very proud of your education but by world standards you are a pea-brain.

Of course a donkey would say he has taken all the education necessary, that shows me immediately that you are just a struggling pass. Hence your tortured process of explaining a simple fact, I am afraid you DO need to go back to school and try not to waste your time this time round.

It is you that came up with your research and it was you hating Malala, stating that she is bringing disrepute to Islam and Pakistan and that she is being anti-islam and anti-Pakistan.

That is such a fallacy you are vomiting.

Here is a child that so scared the mighty strong savages, the kaffir TTP they had to put a bullet in her head. You cannot see the bravery of surviving and then not only surviving but continuing to support the rights of the child to a decent education. Obviously you just wasted your parents money of schooling, so it must make your head sore having to look at a girl so brilliant, so well liked and so brave that you had to come online to puke hate. You must be so proud of yourself. What a big man!

As for your love for Pakistan and Islam, please don't make me laugh, it is shameless nuts like you that have bought disgrace to Islam and Pakistan and the sooner we can get morons like you to shut up the better it will be for our collective well being. You sir are an embarrassment. Please shut up.

well before calling anyone kaffir go and ask your mom about your dad , i hope he will be somewhere in USa ;)
plus your mentality is so small when you have nothing to say you start personal attacks , go and bark at your own family may be you get a bone or lick the boots of your dad amreeki so you will get a scholarship :D
you not just a shame for our nation but a idiot who dont know anything and just comes up on forums and start barking your **** ..
yeah i am proud of myself because what ever i say its all with research not like you m your main research source will be geo or CNN isnt it ? ;)
either i am embarrassment for islam or pakistan that time will show but your are embarrasment for your own self , you are a self proclaimed scholar , got PHd in your own house right ? hahahaha you idiot first learn a way to talk than comes here

No doubt, Malala deserves Noble prize. but i think Mr Obama or Bush will get Nobel prize for Peace efforts and brotherhood in the world.. :lol:

well before calling anyone kaffir go and ask your mom about your dad , i hope he will be somewhere in USa ;)
plus your mentality is so small when you have nothing to say you start personal attacks , go and bark at your own family may be you get a bone or lick the boots of your dad amreeki so you will get a scholarship :D
you not just a shame for our nation but a idiot who dont know anything and just comes up on forums and start barking your **** ..
yeah i am proud of myself because what ever i say its all with research not like you m your main research source will be geo or CNN isnt it ? ;)
either i am embarrassment for islam or pakistan that time will show but your are embarrasment for your own self , you are a self proclaimed scholar , got PHd in your own house right ? hahahaha you idiot first learn a way to talk than comes here

I have no idea what you are saying, write sense not gibberish.

If you are going to support your theory at least do it properly. It is embarrassing to argue with someone so badly educated.

It would not be so bad but you are so far up your own a$$ that you have lost all ability to differentiate $hite from real.

I never said I am a scholar and I am not the one that came online and wrote a piece on a little girl and defamed her. You tried to ruin the good reputation of someone with not one piece of evidence other than your own hate and envy for this girl.

Do you have the right to free speech – yes you have, something your kaffir TTP do not belive in, yet you are here using that same right to try to ruin the reputation of someone, when you do that then please be prepared to be assaulted verbally. However I just wish your own moral compass was set right, that before you maligned this girl you could have imagined how you would feel if someone did the same to your sister.

And when we defend her reputation and we call you up on your lies, you resort to the language of the gutter. This is why you are an embarrassment. This is why you need to just shut the fcuk up.

I have no idea what you are saying, write sense not gibberish.

If you are going to support your theory at least do it properly. It is embarrassing to argue with someone so badly educated.

It would not be so bad but you are so far up your own a$$ that you have lost all ability to differentiate $hite from real.

I never said I am a scholar and I am not the one that came online and wrote a piece on a little girl and defamed her. You tried to ruin the good reputation of someone with not one piece of evidence other than your own hate and envy for this girl.

Do you have the right to free speech – yes you have, something your kaffir TTP do not belive in, yet you are here using that same right to try to ruin the reputation of someone, when you do that then please be prepared to be assaulted verbally. However I just wish your own moral compass was set right, that before you maligned this girl you could have imagined how you would feel if someone did the same to your sister.

And when we defend her reputation and we call you up on your lies, you resort to the language of the gutter. This is why you are an embarrassment. This is why you need to just shut the fcuk up.

people like you never learn ... i feel pity on you brother i hope you live near a mental hospital tomorrow is Friday go after jummah and specially pray for your empty mind . for your questions i didnt ruin anything plus i am nobody to say , do you really think that USA will change their mind after reading my post ? hahahah i just share my opinion here and still i say MANY MANY MANY times that what happen with malala was wrong , and again calling anyone kaffir first look at your own collars , TTP is not kaffir they arnt humans , but i am just tired by repeating same thing in many post , but i either your mind is full of **** or craps or its all empty so you cant get my point ... plus for my sister , i respect malala but i think its useless to mention everything for you again plus people like you are so cheap minded , when someone speak about islam you called them freedom of speech and when someone speaks about international killers you call them conspiracy theories or extremist or fundamentalist , dont try to be so involved in western culture that you forget who you are in real :) plus one more " ammi ko bolna aj sir mai sarsun ka tail laga den tmare , demagh thanda hota hai aur sukoon bhi milta hai "

peace be on you Sir "liquidmetal"

i dont understand either you are not getting my point or what , let me write in urdu ....
bhai malala nay esa kuch nai kiya abhi tak jis par use ese ek ke bad ek award diye ja rahe hain, aur ager de rahe hai tu phr baqi bachiyun o kyun neglect kr rahe ho ? un ko goli nai lagi kia ? sirf isi liye ke malala ne BBC ko 2-4 letters likh diye tu woh brave ho gae ? ? ? what about those polio worker jo tumare nation ke bachon ko mazori se bachne ke liye fight krti hai ? un baho ka kia jin ke pass malala jaisa mauqa nai bahr beth kr awards lene ka ?? woh ab bhi fata mai mar rahe hai , lakin school jana naii chorda , malala sympathy ki haqdar hai , lakin achievements kuch bhi nai hai uski , so ap use awards de kr islam ka negative version ko promote kr rahe ho , kyun aj tak kisi international media ne pakistan ya islam ke kisi positive point ko nai dekhaya ? when did you last time see a documentary on HAJJ in any international media ? muslims ka peacful tareqe se apne faith pe believe krna hajj se achi misaal nai mile gi ?

chai mai cheeni 1-2 chamach dalo tu woh methi hoti hai , lakin ager zaida dalo tu useless ho jati hai .... samjdar ho gay tu samaj jao gay..... why you were waiting for western media to promote her ? what are the achievements ? i am counting ? ?
international media tumare mun pe tuk kr award de tu woh bhi accept kr lo gay khush kushi , self respect ka khayal hai ? apni nai tu islam ki hi sahi ? ?

why the hell are u keep bringing religion into this. Are you ok sir? No one has criticized Islam because of Malala. They have criticized Islam because of Taliban, maybe u should spend as much time criticizing taleban for defaming Islam as u r spending ur time stringing together what seems to be a pathetic argument.

He called takfiri taleban kafir, why are you getting so butt hurt? unless of course u r a fellow cave dwelling monkey.

Apparently, Malala used to write a column in some English daily regularly before she was shot. The ironic thing is, she had no education in English but the letters used to be in English and were always against Talibaan and usually against Islam too. In reality, the columns were being written by someone else, using Malala's name.

And I have said repeatedly on the forum, I have serious doubts that she was ever shot. Not because there is any weakness in the stories or that Molana Fazlur-rehman has the same doubts but because my cousin was a victim of such a shot to the head, it happened almost 16 years ago, and it took her years of intense therapy and intensive care to be able to walk with a walker and speak with a blur. 16 years on, she is still partially paralyzed on the left side (she was shot on the right side of her head).

One has to connect the dots mate. Malala was not the only girl shot, allegedly there were 2 other girls in the same van who got shot......where are they?? This is just 1 link of this conspiracy chain. The way Malala is being awarded day and night, all over the anti Islamic world is another key link and so on.

All over the anti Islamic world? lol u mean the same anti Islamic world where millions of muslims live in peace and enjoy rights and benefits that they can't have even in muslims countries? ok I see u r one of those "everything is a kafir conspiracy against muslims" guy. Any thing more enlightening?

And show me one place where Malala has criticized Islam, if you can't, I'd suggest you go back and crawl in ur cave and wait for a drone strike.

why the hell are u keep bringing religion into this. Are you ok sir? No one has criticized Islam because of Malala. They have criticized Islam because of Taliban, maybe u should spend as much time criticizing taleban for defaming Islam as u r spending ur time stringing together what seems to be a pathetic argument.

He called takfiri taleban kafir, why are you getting so butt hurt? unless of course u r a fellow cave dwelling monkey.

This is it, I cannot see anywhere in any of the press I read where Malala has been used to defame Islam or Pakistan. In fact in my analysis she has shone a beacon of hope on our country that has been hijacked by these brainwashed wannabe TTPs. It is the TTP and these donkeys that are making a mockery of Islam yet when they see a girl showing the world that she is educated, she is articulate, she is brave, she is intelligent that makes people think that many people in Pakistan are the same.

I am proud to say I have met some really great people in Pakistan and I have also met some dismally deluded ones too. The ones wearing the beards have become so dogmatic that it is unbearable to have a meaningful dialogue. These men and it is usually men are so deluded that they will believe the lie that Malala is a conspiracy (Malala: The real story (with evidence) - DAWN.COM ) rather than accept that the TTP are savages that tried to silence a little girl. These people need to be ashamed of themselves and are a disgrace to the name of our wonderful and decent religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom