What's new

noble peace prize for MALALA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because I am not a Taliban boot licker does not mean I love America. And neither do I have to hate to America to prove my patriotism. You know nothing about me, How did you conclude that since I have a different opinion to you, I must be an American bootlicker? And while we are on this whole issue of bootlicking, if American embassy starting giving out green cards free the line at their embassy will never finish.

50K people died in "your" country( yes, its just your country, everyone else is a American bootlicking traitor) from Taliban. Why aren't these people mentioned in your rant? Innocents dying anywhere is wrong, whether its through drones or Taliban suicide bombings.

And calling someone Kafir is not appropriate? lol really, have you read the constitution of Pakistan?

you idiot , you are really an idiot . plus if you are saying that innocent peoples die anywhere is wrong than why international media and UN talk about innocent dying in drones ? are they all belongs to TTP ?

and constitution of pakistan is not more important than hadith , there is a hadith about not calling any muslim as kafir unless you dont know anything . you are free to search

you idiot , you are really an idiot . plus if you are saying that innocent peoples die anywhere is wrong than why international media and UN talk about innocent dying in drones ? are they all belongs to TTP ?

and constitution of pakistan is not more important than hadith , there is a hadith about not calling any muslim as kafir unless you dont know anything . you are free to search

I think you don't fully understand English. I acknowledged that innocent people died during drone strikes. But you seem to be more concern with the deaths in drone strikes then suicide bombings, why is that? tell me honestly?

I know the hadith. I just want to know why people in Pakistan decide to label others as kafir when it suits them like they did with ahmadis but they refuse to do for Taliban through a constitution amendment.

I think you don't fully understand English. I acknowledged that innocent people died during drone strikes. But you seem to be more concern with the deaths in drone strikes then suicide bombings, why is that? tell me honestly?

I know the hadith. I just want to know why people in Pakistan decide to label others as kafir when it suits them like they did with ahmadis but they refuse to do for Taliban through a constitution amendment.

may be my english is weak but i got your point , but what i am asking you what kind of media coverage or rally anyone take out for peoples who killed in drone strikes ? and brother i am so against talks with taliban , i think they should be crushed with power , but this can only happen when we stand with army , we accommodate in madarsa and mosque , my point was always the same that if they are promoting one malala they should give a little coverage to kids who died in drones , and yaar woh bhi kisi ke bache hai , jab kisi ka bacha pieces mai us ke maa baap ke pass jata hai tu us ka ehsaas kisi ko nai !?

p1mzt.jpg

While i do agree the choices made by the nobel committee lately were not wise(Obama), nobel prize still remains one of the most prestigious of all awards. Most people criticizing Malala would bend over backwards to get any international award, let alone Nobel peace prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom