What's new

noble peace prize for MALALA ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is deserving all right, and she is getting it too. I mean, this girl with a family that could hardly make ends meet is living a life of luxury and fame in England, her father has landed a handsome job at the UN and the list goes on and on.......she is getting what her family planned and sold Islam and Pakistan for, alright.

How did she sell Islam? By supporting the right to educate girls? Which is our God given right? By taking a bullet from Islam ke thaikedars? the TTP? She stood by Pakistan and wants to come back even after death threats by the thaikedars of Islam.

Not everyone is injured the same by a gunshot to the head. Angle, distance, calibre all come into play. She has permanent facial damage. Yet you cannot see it by your rabid hatred.

How did she sell Islam? By supporting the right to educate girls? Which is our God given right? By taking a bullet from Islam ke thaikedars? the TTP? She stood by Pakistan and wants to come back even after death threats by the thaikedars of Islam.

Please read all my earlier posts, especially the one that distinguishes b/w Talibaan and TTP.

Not everyone is injured the same by a gunshot to the head. Angle, distance, calibre all come into play. She has permanent facial damage. Yet you cannot see it by your rabid hatred.

Quite right. Let me make it simpler:

Calibre:

1) Cousin shot by .22 pistol, calibre:
2) Malala shot by an AK-47 Assault Rifle, Calibre: 7.62x39mm

Distance:

Both shot at point blank range.

And finally, for the crux of it all, part of the brain gets fried by the heat of the bullet and it does not repair, not does it regenerate. It is usually the other part of the brain that eventually may or may not begin to take over the responsibilities of the damaged brain. And even if it does start taking responsibility, it takes time, a lot of it!

So, it is not my hatred, it is my practicality that allows me to see it bright as a day.

For anyone else, the mere fact that one of his/her country man/women is being nominated for the highest possible award of the world would be the cause of joy & honour. We call Dr Afia Siddiqui; who left her husband to marry a terrorist; “Daughter of the Nation.” But we object to the world honouring Malala!!

Malala may be the just an ordinary girl and there may be thousands of other girls in Pakistan better than Malala. Whatever the reason for rest of the world honouring Malala? Malala is a “PAKISTANI” and this reason alone is sufficient for me to jump with joy if she receives the Nobel Prize.

Shame on those Pakistanis that would prefer a non-Pakistani winning the prize instead of a daughter of their motherland.

We must be the most despicable bunch of people in the world because poison of bigotry is in our blood.

Please read all my earlier posts, especially the one that distinguishes b/w Talibaan and TTP.

Quite right. Let me make it simpler:

Calibre:

1) Cousin shot by .22 pistol, calibre:
2) Malala shot by an AK-47 Assault Rifle, Calibre: 7.62x39mm

Distance:

Both shot at point blank range.

And finally, for the crux of it all, part of the brain gets fried by the heat of the bullet and it does not repair, not does it regenerate. It is usually the other part of the brain that eventually may or may not begin to take over the responsibilities of the damaged brain. And even if it does start taking responsibility, it takes time, a lot of it!

So, it is not my hatred, it is my practicality that allows me to see it bright as a day.

She was shot by 7.62 x 25? which is a TT round. The bullet ricocheted off the skull exiting from the lower jaw area, I met with the surgeon and his team who treated her at Pindi. This is the real deal. Now if you dont want to accept it, bhains ke agay been nahin bajani maine.

Are you by any chance a doctor? Or a neurologist to be exact?

She was shot by 7.62 x 25? which is a TT round. The bullet ricocheted off the skull exiting from the lower jaw area, I met with the surgeon and his team who treated her at Pindi. This is the real deal. Now if you dont want to accept it, bhains ke agay been nahin bajani maine.

I am neither.

For anyone else, the mere fact that one of his/her country man/women is being nominated for the highest possible award of the world would be the cause of joy & honour. We call Dr Afia Siddiqui; who left her husband to marry a terrorist; “Daughter of the Nation.” But we object to the world honouring Malala!!

Malala may be the just an ordinary girl and there may be thousands of other girls in Pakistan better than Malala. Whatever the reason for rest of the world honouring Malala? Malala is a “PAKISTANI” and this reason alone is sufficient for me to jump with joy if she receives the Nobel Prize.

Shame on those Pakistanis that would prefer a non-Pakistani winning the prize instead of a daughter of their motherland.

We must be the most despicable bunch of people in the world because poison of bigotry is in our blood.

If only you could understand that all the above is at the cost of MY Pakistan!!

Face a bullet for what you believe in and then come asking about why Malala and not some other Pakistani deserve a Nobel Prize. I salute Edhi, Sataar, and all other greats of Pakistan but can you please grow some common sense? It's a sad state where a 13 year old girl got up and spoke against tyranny when we were cowering at home. West. West. West. There's more than that, bahi. Go to Wana and teach a class for a month then tell us about it, maybe you'll deserve a prize too.

I am 101% sure that this year award will be given to malala , but just like other pakistani peoples my question is why ? when she was shot by taliban i had sympathies with her , as so this is act of cowards but as the fame of malala grows up in western media i start to have a question that what is the impact on malala standing speeches or taking awards for her achievements , what are those achievements ? i dont see any improvement in the field of women education after malala incident ? why so ?

after a little bit of thinking and researching over the internet i realize that this little girl is now been used by western countries to give negative image of Pakistan and specially Islam . i had a conversation with an American and when i ask him about malala that is how he answer me " i know this little girl who was shot by taliban for asking educational freedom , and she fought was ISLAMIST TERRORIST WHO HAVE BEEN INSPIRED BY THEIR RELIGION WHICH PREVENTS WOMEN TO TAKE EDUCATION "

now my question is did islam forbids women to take education ? malala is today become a symbol when ever a person see her picture first thing comes in their mind is a little girl who was tried to be assassinated by Islamist taliban by portraying a negative image of Islam and Pakistan . just like a Pakistani director who made a documentary over acid attack victims in Pakistan , when i watch this documentary i come to realize what kind of country i am living in ?

after been research over rape and murdered case in western countries which i don't think are hidden from anyone but i never see a huge report on CNN or BBC ...countries try to cover such things but here we highlight them and than we feel proud that in our country we make 2-3% progress , i was thinking that when malala was giving her speech on UN why didnt she told them that USA drones kills and destroy many schools in tribal areas ? and what about the two other girls who were injured ? no one even try to interview them why so ?

may be malala is very intelligent in fields of physics, chemistry or maths ? or may be she have made 100`s of new schools in swat and tribal areas ?

abdul satar Edhi work for humanity from many many years , i never see any one from Europe or western country give him a medal for his achievements ? what about those who are still fighting for the rights of education in N&S wazirstan ? strange facts no ?

its not malala or peoples like us , its the USA and western media who makes the character of malala doubtful for many pakistani`s today , and what is the sense by giving her the award of " Pride of England " ?

i always thought noble prizes are for those who have achieved something great while spending many years of their lives . i didnt know that its so simple to get famous in world by just giving a hate speech against Islam , writing a book by criticizing quran , making Cartoons of our Prophets , or show a negative image of a real Islamic society , sounds pretty easy no ? ?

pity on this nation who feel proud on such acts full of anti-islamic agenda and our media was been so happy to broadcast of her getting noble prize .. they dont even think when ever a person malala in any time in future history she would be called as a victim of extremist Islamist terrorism and extremist view of Islam , and peoples who never even try to use their brains and mind and relay on media news will make their minds which you can guess .

May Allah give us light to differentiate between right and wrong .

Sir, this nation is just mad. Simple and plain.

I am neither.

If only you could understand that all the above is at the cost of MY Pakistan!!

Hon Sir,

Winning Nobel Prize by Malala would mean that there would be two Pakistanis among the list of the best of mankind. There is no cost to Pakistan, only honour. I pray that she gets it.

Only cost is the shame & embarrassment of the scums of the earth that shoot young girls who want education but fail.

Unlike Taliban who kill anyone who disagrees with them, I follow Voltaire who said:

"I disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

I never claimed monopoly on patriotism and respect your point of view.

@rockstar08

I think she definitely deserves the Nobel prize because she not only articulated her struggle but took the bullet for it. How many of the past award winners are that brave?? At 11 years she may have been influenced by her father to speak for girls education but after the struggle she had to go through and come out a winner- she is awe inspiring. She is awesome budding politician in the making with a social cause and a brand ambassador of Pakistan and you should be proud of her.

i dont understand why its hard to for all to understand my point , but as your are from india or usa , let me explain again for you . dude i have no objection with malala , what TTP do was wrong and act cowardness , they should be punished for that , but as i mention in my earlier post when i talk to few peoples from western countries they have sympathy for her , plus the awards everyone is giving to her doesnt match with her achievement , can you tell me what is the reason for giving her " pride of Uk " award ? what did she do for UK ? plus if you ever research about fata and pakistan you will find 1000`s of girls and kids like malala still fighting for education , my friends went to swat and they told me they have seen many kids who have been victims as well, some are paralyzed.. who will promote them ? forget about promotes or giving them award just do one thing to give them money to continue their education why not ? there are many families in fata who lost their everything just because their kids go to school .... i am not comparing her with victims of drones thats another case , she should be promote i have no objection but there is nothing she do to get a noble prize , even Sir syed Ahmad khan doesnt have this award he done more than malala ... plus have you ever heard of the names of two other kids who get injured with malala ? no one even their name !! isnt this fishy ??

Last edited by a moderator:

yeah and Allah comes in your or her dreams to give her the good news that she is now been selected for representing islam , ? ? is that what you are saying ? plus no all mullah`s are supporters of taliban and their ideology if you guys think that way than i think you really need to read about the history of islam ... give me few link where western media promotes anything good about islam ?! plus go and research about movies make in hollywood , you will understand for them we are extreamist and fundamentalist , our prophets are so extream in their point of view . and now suddenly just highlighting malala they are promoting islamic societies ? what do you know about malala ?! research first it takes some time but it will clear dust from your mind

She is getting it. I have no doubt about that. She speaks well too. I saw her on the Jon Stewart show, she was impressive.

you go girl:pakistan:

wish i cud also get nobel peace prize like her one day
smileys-love-920181.gif

and what do you think that a taliban gorilla fighter comes to assassinate a target and he fire only 3-4 shots with dam accuracy that it just touched her skull ? are we talking about same mind set who kills so many high value targets before ? muhahahahha i am so sure that TTP send their blind sharp shooter :omghaha:

Then you are also calling our dear Prophet an i***t because he was a liberal, he liberated many people including women from the yoke of tyrants and fundamentalists.

What! you believe a nonsense conspiracy theory but you cannot fathom out why this girl is an icon for the world. She wrote what she believed in, wrote! writing and books are sacred in islam, thou shalt not kill is one of the commandments. The such big brave heroes of the TTP that can't take on the might of the USA/ISAF do what men do best when they are found to be insufficient and that is to beat up the weak and innocent. They put a bullet in her head and even then she defied these imposters. It is these terrible human beings that are being made the laughing stock not Islam and not Pakistan.

In fact she had horrible injuries, brain injuries take a long time to heal and also even then no-one will know what she will suffer in the future, these injuries are checked regulalry for many years. There is a possibility that the injuires may have cut her life short.

In light of her injuries, the fact that she was the one who was fairly well known and the fact that she was the target and the one that championed books and pens, she is an ambassador, an ambassador that shows there is hope in Pakistan, that Islam does not stop girls from going to school and the ones that are stopping this are the evil and terrible kanjars of death the sick and preverted TTP.

What has she done for Pakistan, are you kidding me, are your eyes so blinkered by envy?

She has advocated education for all.
She made a speach in front of the UN and made Pakistan proud - how many 16 year olds get to make speaches and a good one too, where she told the world leaders to defeat terrorism through education, books and knowledge, many leadera acknowledged this.
An education fund has been started and a donations if 10 million $ was placed and more money is being added, this will be used to set up schools and educated kids.
She opened one of the World's biggest libraries, her name and her fight is enshrined in that building and gave light to Pakistan that there are educated, articulate and decent people in PK and not all are of the murdering ilk.

Yes there are many people dying in PK but that is to our shame we have not got the brain or will power to tackle the evil within us. That has nothing to do with Malala but us, our own hyprocrisy, easy to pick on a small girl when you are found wanting. We need to man up and fight this war.

yeah i can see you and all our nation is acting very accurate what our beloved prophets have mentioned .. yeh logic achi hai , do you want me to give you list of thing which prophets have forbid you to do ?! are you acting on him ?! go and see your face in mirror and than answer if you have any selfrespect

i dont understand why its hard to for all to understand my point , but as your are from india or usa , let me explain again for you . dude i have no objection with malala , what TTP do was wrong and act cowardness , they should be punished for that , but as i mention in my earlier post when i talk to few peoples from western countries they have sympathy for her , plus the awards everyone is giving to her doesnt match with her achievement , can you tell me what is the reason for giving her " pride of Uk " award ? what did she do for UK ? plus if you ever research about fata and pakistan you will find 1000`s of girls and kids like malala still fighting for education , my friends went to swat and they told me they have seen many kids who have been victims as well, some are paralyzed.. who will promote them ? forget about promotes or giving them award just do one thing to give them money to continue their education why not ? there are many families in fata who lost their everything just because their kids go to school .... i am not comparing her with victims of drones thats another case , she should be promote i have no objection but there is nothing she do to get a noble prize , even Sir syed Ahmad khan doesnt have this award he done more than malala ... plus have you ever heard of the names of two other kids who get injured with malala ? no one even their name !! isnt this fishy ??

Dude seriously man? Anyone that tries to do good has to be rewarded. Why look for motives behind that? If deserving, charitable people of Pak get the nobel, I think even Indians will support it.

Dude seriously man? Anyone that tries to do good has to be rewarded. Why look for motives behind that? If deserving, charitable people of Pak get the nobel, I think even Indians will support it.

and what do you think that a taliban gorilla fighter comes to assassinate a target and he fire only 3-4 shots with dam accuracy that it just touched her skull ? are we talking about same mind set who kills so many high value targets before ? muhahahahha i am so sure that TTP send their blind sharp shooter :omghaha:

yeah i can see you and all our nation is acting very accurate what our beloved prophets have mentioned .. yeh logic achi hai , do you want me to give you list of thing which prophets have forbid you to do ?! are you acting on him ?! go and see your face in mirror and than answer if you have any selfrespect

Sorry, I have no idea what you are trying to say. I suggest that you go back to school and get some education and then try writing something that makes sense.

As for logicical thinking, I would advise some logical exercises to help develop your IQ. Once you have done that, then you may, please note: you MAY understand the bullcr@p you have been spewing and the facts on the ground.

Please also note - the TTP has accepted responsibility for the shooting. One of their savages also sent a letter to the media trying and failing, like you, to explain why they shot an innocent girl, who was only 15 years old.

Now suddenly you come along and do some arm chair research and voilà you have found another conspiracy, what an astounding fellow you are. You and liars like you are the real enemies of Islam and Pakistan.

Please, may I respectfully suggest Please Shut Up and stop embarrassing Pakistan and Islam. Please for your and our sakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom