What's new

No Pakistani TV channels in India

Do they show channel like Colors or Bindass in pakistan??

What about indian news channels??

the first indian channel that will get banned in pakistan will b INDIA TV
:rofl::rofl:

it should also get banned in india

the last time when i watched it they were showing some breaking news about KALA JADU and AGHORI BABA

ha ha..dnt wry mate u cant make me angry easily..I take everything with humourous attitude....see my posts and my replies..u'llget it..this was just my dissapointment..cause the topic was turning India vs Pakistan.
Anyways..good you like these actors...out of three actors you said ..I would choose shammi kapoor and Dharmendra...:lol:
I was talking about famous Pakistani shows..for example in India we used to have kaun Banega crorepati,CID,etc or say IPL ..these are the shows that are on very high demand..anything in Particular In Pakistan that is liked by everyone.?? just curious to see how Pakistani shows are different or similar to our Indian shows...not much difference as i can assume. :pop:

First of all, Yes, Shammi Kapoor, Dharmindar and Jatinder are ever green actor of India.

2ndly, You keep asking about shows or something like that from Pakistan. Well now listen friend, its not good situation in Pakistan pr today. Very sad thing happens so we don`t consantrate on tv channels than what happening in Pakistan since Musharraf period till today.

I hope you got the answer?

These news channels have increased in numbers and they are showing whatever crap to sell out.

Before Pakistan bans them, i think Government of India should ban them. Or make some system as to monitor the authenticity and standard of these channels.

First of all, Yes, Shammi Kapoor, Dharmindar and Jatinder are ever green actor of India.

2ndly, You keep asking about shows or something like that from Pakistan. Well now listen friend, its not good situation in Pakistan pr today. Very sad thing happens so we don`t consantrate on tv channels than what happening in Pakistan since Musharraf period till today.

I hope you got the answer?

I got it buddy...dont worry hopefully the time will change for good and the situation will improve...:pakistan:

Has Lo, Has Lo,

Humare Han Joh Ho Raha Hai Woh Hasne Ke Nahi Rone Ke Qabil Hai.

dont worry mate everything will get well there soon,then i will visit ur home and both of us will watch togather sssssh phir koi hai
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dont worry mate everything will get well there soon,then i will visit ur home and both of us will watch togather sssssh phir koi hai
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its my kids who watching this program and I follow them.
Because sometime its really very interesting.

The ploy has been deliberate by the successive Indian Governments to keep Pakistan Channels taboo, in fact in IOK, where PTV was very popular, cable operators were given suspension notices unless they stopped beaming Pakistani Channels.

I used to like watch Ptv for beautiful news anchors and propaganda in its news maonly about kashmir beofor it was banned in few months.I'm talking aobut sevral yrs ago.

Then once visited afriend home in a small town in westen Odisaa and saw Ptv on their local cable.

I asked him how come he gets Ptv in this remote eastern tim,he joked telling me they have lagre pakistanis living in that town.:)

Soon after PTV GLOBAL laounced in UK & Europe then Doordarshan too presented here. But I wonder why since a while its gone?

Thanks a lot to say it for Pakistan.

Dont say thanks buddy....if things improve in pakistan,it will be good for both of us..peace is what evryone wants..I am sure that the common people of both the nation want to live peacefully...everyone wants to have good time...its just a few handful of politicians who make it difficult..or else every human being has a heart...for eg i have many of my family in Canada and U.K and they say that the Pakistani friends are exactly similar to us..no diffrence..and both live together and united..so that proves it all.:smitten:

Its my kids who watching this program and I follow them.
Because sometime its really very interesting.

oh what u r a father
ur kids watch ssssh phir koi hai
then definitly ur wife must b watching saas bahu sagas
u must be really a disturbed soul man:cry::cry::cry:

the first indian channel that will get banned in pakistan will b INDIA TV

it should also get banned in india

the last time when i watched it they were showing some breaking news about KALA JADU and AGHORI BABA

But their news anchors are the hottest.

a sample.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom