What's new

No Pakistani TV channels in India

You already have so many Indian Shows then why want to watch Pakistani?

But pr today show we have is Suiside Attacks, Bomb Blast, US Drone Attack & Indian Drama about "Mumbai Attack"

Will it be ineteresting for you?

:lol: :lol: :lol: you are so funny....yeah man ..that sounds so interesting...do you guys just see them or learn them as well?? :lol:

Going through the threads , we can see our Pakistani brothers have more knowledge about whats going on in the Indian channels.Especially the non Hindi speaking areas of India has no idea on whats going on in Star plus etc etc..

:lol: :lol: :lol: you are so funny....yeah man ..that sounds so interesting...do you guys just see them or learn them as well?? :lol:

These "SHOWS" Suicide Attacks" US Drone Attacks, Bonm Blasts, Indian Threats, are something nothing to learn about. Because this is what being impose on Pakistan by ********

But, Sardar you know what all these are full action & horror SHOWS. Since you asked me that where or how you can watch Pakistani shows then, I may say leave it bro, because these shows are so scarry. :lazy:

Why Pakistani Channels are banned in India

Simple answer and you cannot get it better from any other than me...

To maintain communal harmony

Seriously, there is so much anti-hindu tantrum being run on Pakistan channels that it will not only cause huge backfire on Muslims living in India but also will lead to formation of Hindu terrorists striking Pakistan cities. Indian channels on the other hand are secular like India. They portray Pakistan as evil and not the Islam. Muslim culture and values are already been shown in Indian urdu channels.

So Indian policy makers have asked government to ban Pakistan channels to maintain secular values of India. We are a diverse society, some friction is expected. Pakistani channels will act as a rust rather than lubricant to our society.

Could you provide proof of garbage you just posted idiot. Have some damn shame before making such absurd statements. Most channels from Pak do not even show news because they concentrate on their category.

:thinktank:
These "SHOWS" Suicide Attacks" US Drone Attacks, Bonm Blasts, Indian Threats are something nothing to learn about. Because this is what being impose on Pakistan by ********

But, Sardar you know what all these are full action & horror SHOWS. Since you asked me that where or how you can watch Pakistani shows then, I may say leave it bro, because these shows are so scarry. :lazy:

Yes they do show drone attacks, suicide attacks , bomb blasts etc from not only Pakistan but all around the world. Thats what they ( news channels ) are there for. I was just watching the Kyrgyzstan protests in my "INDIAN" news channel.

Pakistani channels are not banned in India. If they were banned, Pakistani channels could easily circumvent the ban by beaming the channel from Dubai or Hong Kong. Can someone give me a list of Pakistani channels which approached the Info and Broadcast Ministry and were told "no"?

Could you provide proof of garbage you just posted idiot. Have some damn shame before making such absurd statements. Most channels from Pak do not even show news because they concentrate on their category.

Well said!

on one hand these pakistani members say that indian shows r waste they dont watch it

and on other hand they r all well informed abt our shows and even our channels r shown there,the funniest thing is that indian movie songs r also played on pakistani channels,what a hypocrisy:rofl::rofl:

dudes just be like indians,non of as r really intrested in watching ur contents thats why it is banned here:smitten:

:thinktank:

Yes they do show drone attacks, suicide attacks , bomb blasts etc from not only Pakistan but all around the world. Thats what they ( news channels ) are there for. I was just watching the Kyrgyzstan protests in my "INDIAN" news channel.

Ohhh, Really?
:coffee:

on one hand these pakistani members say that indian shows r waste they dont watch it

and on other hand they r all well informed abt our shows and even our channels r shown there,the funniest thing is that indian movie songs r also played on pakistani channels,what a hypocrisy:rofl::rofl:

dudes just be like indians,non of as r really intrested in watching ur contents thats why it is banned here:smitten:

Bhgwaan Teri Aatmaa Ko Shanti De.
:cry:

why no pakistani channel is shown in india?????is this a question.....!!!!!!
i think majority knows the answer here(indians including)...GOI dont want it..thats it......
but is this this wrong???
i dont think so.........why should GOI give opportunity to pak media to present there opinion(propaganda including).....and over that get financially benefited(revenues)......

but then if u ask me personally then......its wrong...... we should be able to watch what we want....because we r democracy(everybody has the right to information)....but then,r we really???
.....people even dont know what **** channels show,,then how can we talk about demand(without knowing about the product)........

everybody here----its a dead topic,,,why r we even discussing it.....
GOI dont want to broadcast **** channels.....GOP is not strong enough to take a stand against cable operators showing indian channels,who get profit out of it(as i think saas bahu is as popular(women cant seem to live without it) in pakistan as in india....over that take hindi movies,songs etc...)

so pkistanis need not be angry with us(ur govt. is to blame)....

These "SHOWS" Suicide Attacks" US Drone Attacks, Bonm Blasts, Indian Threats, are something nothing to learn about. Because this is what being impose on Pakistan by ********

ok first you did not gt my point..but I'll leave that for now..the more I explain,the more we are away from topic.who is talking about Indian threats?? Take a chill pill. you could have written India yar,instead of those tiny stars....big deal.:pop:

Honestly brother..belive me..rabb di sau..I am trying hard from my side to calm you down so that you are back to topic..seriously...I hav agreed so many times to your silly talks expecting that it will be smooth from here...
whenever I ask you about your shows in Pakistani channel..you come up with things like you'll b scared....India blaming Pakistan..will you be interested...why dont you see your Indian channels??? :P
rehne do yar...main kisi aur Pakistani member se itne pyar se puchhta toh ab tak mujhe Paksiatni shows ke timings yad ho gaye hote...take care..:wave:

Back
Top Bottom