What's new

No Pakistani TV channels in India

ok first you did not gt my point..but I'll leave that for now..the more I explain,the more we are away from topic.who is talking about Indian threats?? Take a chill pill. you could have written India yar,instead of those tiny stars....big deal.:pop:

Honestly brother..belive me..rabb di sau..I am trying hard from my side to calm you down so that you are back to topic..seriously...I hav agreed so many times to your silly talks expecting that it will be smooth from here...
whenever I ask you about your shows in Pakistani channel..you come up with things like you'll b scared....India blaming Pakistan..will you be interested...why dont you see your Indian channels??? :P
rehne do yar...main kisi aur Pakistani member se itne pyar se puchhta toh ab tak mujhe Paksiatni shows ke timings yad ho gaye hote..hipe some Pakistani member read this and understand my willlingness to know more about Paksitani channels and their favourite shows..anywasy all the best yar !!:wave:

Ohhh no no no,

Sardar Jee,
Ghossa Na Karo.
Well, we are watching some shows on GEO & ARY DIGITAL & on PTV GLOBAL. But these are for ladies and I don`t have any interest into that at all accept politic shows etc . . .

Yes, I have 39 diffrent sattellite via my WaveFrontier 90. Lots of channels more than 8000. But only few of Pakistani and lots of Indian as pay channels.

I am BIGGEST FAN OF

Shammi Kapoor
Dharmindar
Jatindar

They are THE BEST BOLLYWOOD actors I ever seen.

Nope that was short news with video.. not a soap opera or a serial.

Thanks for the wishes :cheers:

You are welcome.

We don`t have SHOWS or SOAP etc . . .
WHat we have are very scarry . . . . :sniper:This is what we all should avoide to watch what happens in Pakistan pr today.
Kiss ko foorsat hai SHOWS ki.

Aap Log Dekho, Jitne Shows Aap Chaho. Kyonke Indian mein to Shanti he Shanti hai?

btw
ZAKI,HAIDER n IMRAN bhai......dont be so angry n serious...mamla itna bhi sangeen nahi hai....hum sirf aapke channels nahi dekh pa rahe...par kum se kum is forum ke through aap zaise bhaiyo ko jaan rahe hai.......

and
@hawk 73
nobody wants u to get banned........really....
mazza kaha se aayega.... :)

i know that was a joke,i enjoyed it
nothing serious:cheers:

Bhagwan tumhe lambi zindagi de (I mean jindagi)

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

btw
ZAKI,HAIDER n IMRAN bhai......dont be so angry n serious...mamla itna bhi sangeen nahi hai....hum sirf aapke channels nahi dekh pa rahe...par kum se kum is forum ke through aap zaise bhaiyo ko jaan rahe hai.......

and
@hawk 73
nobody wants u to get banned........really....
mazza kaha se aayega.... :)

Chaolo yaar,
Koi toh jisse maza aa raha hai.:coffee:

I DON`T hate Indians. No NEVER
I only hate Indian Government propaganda against Pakistan.

i will only watch pakistani channels if they show some programme like RAKHI KA SWAYAMVAR

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ohhh no no no,

Sardar Jee,
Ghossa Na Karo.
Well, we are watching some shows on GEO & ARY DIGITAL & on PTV GLOBAL. But these are for ladies and I don`t have any interest into that at all accept politic shows etc . . .

Yes, I have 39 diffrent sattellite via my WaveFrontier 90. Lots of channels more than 8000. But only few of Pakistani and lots of Indian as pay channels.

I am BIGGEST FAN OF

Shammi Kapoor
Dharmindar
Jatindar

They are THE BEST BOLLYWOOD actors I ever seen.

ha ha..dnt wry mate u cant make me angry easily..I take everything with humourous attitude....see my posts and my replies..u'llget it..this was just my dissapointment..cause the topic was turning India vs Pakistan.
Anyways..good you like these actors...out of three actors you said ..I would choose shammi kapoor and Dharmendra...:lol:
I was talking about famous Pakistani shows..for example in India we used to have kaun Banega crorepati,CID,etc or say IPL ..these are the shows that are on very high demand..anything in Particular In Pakistan that is liked by everyone.?? just curious to see how Pakistani shows are different or similar to our Indian shows...not much difference as i can assume. :pop:

Do they show channel like Colors or Bindass in pakistan??

What about indian news channels??

why no pakistani channel is shown in india?????is this a question.....!!!!!!
i think majority knows the answer here(indians including)...GOI dont want it..thats it......
but is this this wrong???
i dont think so.........why should GOI give opportunity to pak media to present there opinion(propaganda including).....and over that get financially benefited(revenues)......

but then if u ask me personally then......its wrong...... we should be able to watch what we want....because we r democracy(everybody has the right to information)....but then,r we really???
.....people even dont know what **** channels show,,then how can we talk about demand(without knowing about the product)........

everybody here----its a dead topic,,,why r we even discussing it.....
GOI dont want to broadcast **** channels.....GOP is not strong enough to take a stand against cable operators showing indian channels,who get profit out of it(as i think saas bahu is as popular(women cant seem to live without it) in pakistan as in india....over that take hindi movies,songs etc...)

so pkistanis need not be angry with us(ur govt. is to blame)....

==========================================

GUYS I WROTE p.A.KI for ****
why this happened?????

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom