What's new

No Pakistani TV channels in India

GEO and PTv was launched in India for a very short period..i remember watching news in Geo several times.

the first indian channel that will get banned in pakistan will b INDIA TV
:rofl::rofl:

it should also get banned in india

the last time when i watched it they were showing some breaking news about KALA JADU and AGHORI BABA
:rofl::rofl:

I agree iwth you..I hate India tv..they have nothing to show but just BS shows..i remember showing them once..wether there are ghosts or not and a lady was called to bring the soul of late rajiv Gandhi and Benazir bhutto live on the show..and the fynniest part was that she did claim to have brought them there,live..and when she was asked to ask Benazir's soul to tell who were her murderers..she said that she refused to reply..:rofl: I'll try getting that video if I can.

GEO and PTv was launched in India for a very short period..i remember watching news in Geo several times.

Btw, I met many Sikh friends in Lahore my last visit to Pakistan.
They came from same place where you are from. It was very onar for me to meet them. Because they were so friendly all the time.

I think maybe its only QTV that is not banned in India.
Because I have heard that Indian Muslim love this channel.

Saas bahu seriels or whtever. These serials are popular in the region for specific reasons.

These programs are meant for the people for whom if they are asked who are their enemies would say its their boss, the guy next door , doothwalla etc instead of Pakistan, US etc

These programs are meant for the people who does nt know whats MRCA and whats its cost , but will amaze u with the prices of rice, sugar , onions, carrots etc.

These programs are for people who are not aware of whats happening in Pakistan or US but knows when the next payment is due for electricity bills, water bills etc.

These programs are for people who takes care of the family by cooking in kitchens, comes tired from offices and needs some relaxation and dont want to watch a movie fully , either because they dont have time or due to bad timing and they have no interest in knowing if obama signed with nakamichi or whoever ...

These programs are for the people who dont care if admiral gorshekov or F-16s are costing much but do care if the house expenses are going up or a street light is not working.

Saas bahu seriels or whtever. These serials are popular in the region for specific reasons.

These programs are meant for the people for whom if they are asked who are their enemies would say its their boss, the guy next door , doothwalla etc instead of Pakistan, US etc

These programs are meant for the people who does nt know whats MRCA and whats its cost , but will amaze u with the prices of rice, sugar , onions, carrots etc.

These programs are for people who are not aware of whats happening in Pakistan or US but knows when the next payment is due for electricity bills, water bills etc.

These programs are for people who takes care of the family by cooking in kitchens, comes tired from offices and needs some relaxation and dont want to watch a movie fully , either because they dont have time or due to bad timing and they have no interest in knowing if obama signed with nakamichi or whoever ...

These programs are for the people who dont care if admiral gorshekov or F-16s are costing much but do care if the house expenses are going up or a street light is not working.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
cant stop laughing ur right
nice observation
my mother also came in this category,when i am concerned so much about LCA,she is only concerned about the rising price of rice and off course is desh na aana lado:rofl::rofl:

Btw, I met many Sikh friends in Lahore my last visit to Pakistan.
They came from same place where you are from. It was very onar for me to meet them. Because they were so friendly all the time.

Yes..many of our sikh brothers are in Pakistan.Infact I know many friends and a relative of mine who have thir own family or family mmbers in Pakistan..particularly Lahore.And yes they are friendly all the time...now while I am talking thse things with you..honestly,thoughI have to admit first time..I feel very connected with you..hope I could show you my country and I ould come over to your place to see how is Pakistan and how is Lahore where my brothers are..but I am sure they are happy...
BTW you'll strangely find sikhs in every part of the world.:lol:

hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy india pakistan is hot topic here but when i wear my uniform no one recognise i am indian or pakistai. guys we are sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
cant stop laughing ur right
nice observation
my mother also came in this category,when i am concerned so much about LCA,she is only concerned about the rising price of rice and off course is desh na aana lado:rofl::rofl:

due to some of these show that you rfferd right no..I am missing Punjab matches in IPl...:angry:

You'll all agree that this new channel Colours has become the main reason for our frustration..:angry:

Yes..many of our sikh brothers are in Pakistan.Infact I know many friends and a relative of mine who have thir own family or family mmbers in Pakistan..particularly Lahore.And yes they are friendly all the time...now while I am talking thse things with you..honestly,thoughI have to admit first time..I feel very connected with you..hope I could show you my country and I ould come over to your place to see how is Pakistan and how is Lahore where my brothers are..but I am sure they are happy...
BTW you'll strangely find sikhs in every part of the world.:lol:

yes there is a big colony of sikh's in my hometown cochin
a very hit malayalam film was also made depicting there life
the movie's name was punjabi house

due to some of these show that you rfferd right no..I am missing Punjab matches in IPl...:angry:

You'll all agree that this new channel Colours has become the main reason for our frustration..:angry:

anyway thanks to my father i always get to watch all ipl matches rather than this funky shows

hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy india pakistan is hot topic here but when i wear my uniform no one recognise i am indian or pakistai. guys we are sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yes we are... and as they say in Mc Donalds commercial..." I'm Lovin It ! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom