What's new

No Pakistani TV channels in India

hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy india pakistan is hot topic here but when i wear my uniform no one recognise i am indian or pakistai. guys we are sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

finally a thread all about india-pakistan love rather than india-pakistan troll,hope commonsense prevail everywere

in b/t imran bhai what abt when ur not wearing ur uniform:rofl::rofl:

anyway thanks to my father i always get to watch all ipl matches rather than this funky shows

Lucky you man...!

somehow I miss all punjab IPL matches..somtimes I watch it in You tube only..but that delays it by 5 minutes and the streaming is not so good. I just the last Kolkata Knight Riders vs. Delhi Daredevils match. I hate these saas bahu serials...dont even get my food in time sometimes.:angry:

I remember once when i was in UK for my studies, was doing a part time in a Srilankan shop. One drunk gora guy yelled at me "you Paakii". I replied to him politely that i am not a "Paakii" but an Indian and his answer was "both are same"..

How bizarre..

finally a thread all about india-pakistan love rather than india-pakistan troll,hope commonsense prevail everywere

in b/t imran bhai what abt when ur not wearing ur uniform:rofl::rofl:

then they think i am arab national:D

Lucky you man...!

somehow I miss all punjab IPL matches..somtimes I watch it in You tube only..but that delays it by 5 minutes and the streaming is not so good. I just the last Kolkata Knight Riders vs. Delhi Daredevils match. I hate these saas bahu serials...dont even get my food in time sometimes.:angry:

ya food is also a problem i also face
who care who is hungry,when BALIKA VADHU is at its extreme:rofl::rofl:

that girl anandi is turning fat day by day:rofl::rofl:

I remember once when i was in UK for my studies, was doing a part time in a Srilankan shop. One drunk gora guy yelled at me "you Paakii". I replied to him politely that i am not a "Paakii" but an Indian and his answer was "both are same"..

How bizarre..

ha ha ....he was right !! :rofl:

ya food is also a problem i also face
who care who is hungry,when BALIKA VADHU is at its extreme:rofl::rofl:

that girl anandi is turning fat day by day:rofl::rofl:

and sometimes I feel my mom has started showing mor love and care for the girl in Utran than she shows for me...:rofl::rofl:

well zaki i think u are trying to instigate me to say things that i probably wont :)

well i think there is demand for saas bahu saga...for housewives and others...u clearly are not a target audiance hence u are not the right person to comment on it...

there are many many good programs on TV for other ppl as well...pl do not follow the hindi news channels as they are all mess...but there are many many quality programs too...

i was talking in general.............. usually 80% of the dramas are saas bahu related.............. what a time waste that is :lol: If they had a good story i wouldn't mind but what is their story. In each and every indian drama first the girl likes boy and the boy likes another girl and there will be third boy who will be liking this girl. A kind of triangle of love stories then one of them will get married and will die. Later on that girl will marry wth somebody else............ and then the guy who died will return..... another 40-50 episodes and then her new husband will die and she will get married to old husband again. Then she will die herself and come back after plastic surgery and start taking revenge from her in-laws. Do you see anything else besides these stories?????? i haven't as of yet :lol:

The good quality programs i hve ever watched a childrens programs such as Son Pari, Jadoo High, Sssshhhh koi hai etc etc.

dont go by what ur girlfriend says...go by what u see...

Ab yeh to Jalay pe namak chirakne wali baat ho gayi naaa :rolleyes:

==========================================

GUYS I WROTE p.A.KI for ****
why this happened?????
Because without an apology for using a term considered a racial slur you will be banned. You have 24 hours.

And no, I don't buy your 'bhola bhala' attitude of wondering why a particular word is censored.

i was talking in general.............. usually 80% of the dramas are saas bahu related.............. what a time waste that is :lol: If they had a good story i wouldn't mind but what is their story. In each and every indian drama first the girl likes boy and the boy likes another girl and there will be third boy who will be liking this girl. A kind of triangle of love stories then one of them will get married and will die. Later on that girl will marry wth somebody else............ and then the guy who died will return..... another 40-50 episodes and then her new husband will die and she will get married to old husband again. Then she will die herself and come back after plastic surgery and start taking revenge from her in-laws. Do you see anything else besides these stories?????? i haven't as of yet :lol:

The good quality programs i hve ever watched a childrens programs such as Son Pari, Jadoo High, Sssshhhh koi hai etc etc.

Ab yeh to Jalay pe namak chirakne wali baat ho gayi naaa :rolleyes:

forget abt my doubting if u are a pakistani or indian...with ur deep knowledge on the TV subject in india...u look like a middle age indian housewife who has nothing else but to follow the saga's else u wont know as much abt it....

btw - ahat is good too, and some reality shows..not all...and olden times many many good ones use to come...

forget abt my doubting if u are a pakistani or indian...with ur deep knowledge on the TV subject in india...u look like a middle age indian housewife who has nothing else but to follow the saga's else u wont know as much abt it....

btw - ahat is good too, and some reality shows..not all...and olden times many many good ones use to come...

aur aap bata do:

what else we usually watch on indian channels :)

Dance, dramas and Childrens programs :confused:

I told you the story of 99% dramas............... now i don't like watching dance shows and Childrens programs are good one but its not my age to watch those dramas :cry:

Yes..many of our sikh brothers are in Pakistan.Infact I know many friends and a relative of mine who have thir own family or family mmbers in Pakistan..particularly Lahore.And yes they are friendly all the time...now while I am talking thse things with you..honestly,thoughI have to admit first time..I feel very connected with you..hope I could show you my country and I ould come over to your place to see how is Pakistan and how is Lahore where my brothers are..but I am sure they are happy...
BTW you'll strangely find sikhs in every part of the world.:lol:

Hey jatt bhaji...i agree with u so much..infact once on my blog i had written abt it too...that i feel close to pak as they we were once 1...and then they speak same language, eat same food, have similar culture...vis-a-vis, some of our indian states down south specillay, where they cannot even speak our national language, food and culture is completely different...

here is what i had written post 26/11 amongst the lot many others that i had written...but now on this context this suits...hightlighted the particular phara in blue...

Make Love not War

This old Madonna song, is the exact message I want to give to my own and neighboring countrymen.

War should not even be a question …but you swap channels and you will see our journalists talking to people asking if military action should be taken, the interviews where youth say “we should attack Pak immediately” “we have tolerated enough – we should go for a war”

It is easy to ask for war, as it happens in a distant land - will these kids who are shouting slogans in name of justice and calling for war be a part of it? Do they have courage to get recruited into army in emergency recruitment for the war? It is easy to call for it when you know that those who will die are far from you, be it in form of Indian or Pakistani forces or civilians near the border of both countries. As long as it is not you, it is very easy to call for it.

In all of this , the damage caused by media to increase tension between both the countries is more severe than the damage caused by the terrorist attack itself.

Not once has our media tried to talk sense on lines of keeping peace, from the start they have been playing a blame game and instigating the public to nourish hatred against any Pakistani, result – our janta wants a war, not knowing what it means…has the media even once talked about the consequences of the war? on who will fight it ? the forces who are people like us with families, those whom they will kill, again people like us with families? Is it worth it?

Without any second thought I know the answer – it is NO.

Before the investigative agencies could do their work and make any official statements... media has gone about declaring a verbal war between the two countries, result of which is more damaging than the attack itself. May be that was exactly the agenda of the planners, and we make fools out of us giving them this victory.

I am sad by the way India is accusing Pak and vice-versa for so many things, when without a doubt I know that the people of the two countries will hate any blood shed of innocents…and will prefer peace to war… who will not? When you have family, wife, kids, parents...you don’t want them to die mercilessly for no fault of theirs.

Yes there could be some people involved who hail from Pakistan...but that does not mean "Pakistan" has done it...the way we have underworld don's inside our country, rape and murders happening every day...similarly handful of people who happen to live in pak have done this. lets get that solved...and not create another problem.

Have you ever thought how the citizens of Pak might feel thinking that India may attack them? They will be **** scared worrying for their families...like we would if we learn that we might get attacked. Yes there are terrorist groups in Islamic countries...but that does not make every muslim on this earth a terrorist...for heaven's sake have some brains...

What has become of us, we were one country once, remember? We still are distant cousins. Northern India specially Punjab has more in common with Pakistan than with it’s own country down south. A Punjabi in Indian Punjab speaks same language, eats same food, and shares similar culture with those who live in Punjab in Pakistan or entire Pakistan for that matter, and they relate to them better than their own countrymen hailing from South India…where language, food habits, culture everything is totally different…where they cannot even talk the same language, not even the national language. Pakistan was once part of us, we should find some ways to live next door without killing each other.

For me humanity comes above everything…war can never be a solution…a solution does not lead to killing of innocent lives, we should understand that the most, as we recently lost many in Mumbai, how can we want to do the same to innocent kids and families? We have seen kids torn into peaces in Iraq, young men and women blown up with bombs, they did not want to die, they did not cause any harm, exactly the same way Pakistani civilians have not caused any to us, they have kids and families which I don't want to see die, like I don’t want any of ours…humans are humans it does not matter which side of the border they live in.

Lets stop them from getting killed, lets not demand any war…

Make love…not war….

aur aap bata do:

what else we usually watch on indian channels :)

Dance, dramas and Childrens programs :confused:

I told you the story of 99% dramas............... now i don't like watching dance shows and Childrens programs are good one but its not my age to watch those dramas :cry:

hmmm let me check buzurgon ke liye agar koi programs aate hain to...surely will let u know :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom