What's new

No Pakistani selected at IPL auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its sad that pakistan players are not in IPL..I was shocked hearing about the news... but you have to think about the teams too..They are working for profits in the end and they dont want to waste the money..In the end every ones wants to be the winner too..There is no suerty that Pakistan players will participate in the games due to love hate relations between our countries at present..so if the teams invested in the Pakistan players and they were not able to play the ultimate loosers will be the teams..and there are only 13 spots left too..So they went on safe mode thats all..its disgusting that people bring race to this..

I don't think it was purely a business decission, it was to humiliate the Pakistani players becaue they were first invited and all that crap BUT, for the tenth time :) this a blessing in disguise.

ipl make our heros like KIRAY KE TATU. I AM SO HAPPY TODAY.when they was nothing pakistan give then identity money and chances for play international .but after they get much money papularty they fuking over rule our green uniforms and wear jokjers shirts play for money and sold them like rundi call girls shame one them.and now even these rundis custmer refuse to **** them.:angry:

live or die for pakistan you moroons

This is no big deal guys. I saw this coming from the day they were put in auction list. So no surprises. I am not sure if it's a good idea to play in a tournament that are more known for the money and cheerleaders than actual sport. At least our players can concentrate on real sport now. All they need to do is win the next T20 WC and that will send a nice signal to the parties involved.

Personally, I never wanted these guys to be involved in IPL and I was advocating them not even applying for IPL auction. The sad thing is these guys had to learn to lesson this way, but nevertheless it should serve as a wake up call for them who wanted to have honeymoon in india or something.

I don't think it was purely a business decission, it was to humiliate the Pakistani players becaue they were first invited and all that crap BUT, for the tenth time :) this a blessing in disguise.

It's Unfortunate that someone has to pay for other's deeds.

ipl make our heros like KIRAY KE TATU. I AM SO HAPPY TODAY.when they was nothing pakistan give then identity money and chances for play international .but after they get much money papularty they fuking over rule our green uniforms and wear jokjers shirts play for money and sold them like rundi call girls shame one them.and now even these rundis custmer refuse to **** them.:angry:

Sentiments run high when it comes to cricket.

No Pakistani in IPL, because non of any Pakistani show firm commitment, its all of upcoming national and international matches of Pakistani team. IPL is independent " satta bazz", they have every right to listen big investors.
Don't you think commercialization is badly damaging this sport ?

Last edited:

Its a shame that a senior member like you gets down to using such language . Your hate for everything that’s Indian is very evident. w.e. you say the IPL is where the world is headed towards.

Its a shame that a senior member like you gets down to using such language . Your hate for everything that’s Indian is very evident. w.e. you say the IPL is where the world is headed towards.

He's critisizing pakistani players.But this lang.should have been avoided.

no sir i have no hate toword india or IPL totally but i have serius concern on my nationals who play for money for satta bazi . we pakistanis have toatal right to ask these treators why we make them our national heros we spend on them out tax money for learn cirket for play cirket today when we need them they show there *** to us and go like call girls.players politations scintests and solders are diplomats of nations and our diplomats are for sale.:pakistan: i have right to be anger.

This is only a bubble dude. It won't take long to burst. A tournament that is more famous for its money and cheerleaders rather than the sport being played doesn't take long to become bankrupt.

Lol i was just joking Emo, Pakistan has some great players and its sad that due to overriding political reasons they have not made it into the IPL yet. Deccan was my fav the first season because Afridi was in it. Lets see what happens.

and so why do u hate India again ? care to explain ?

hahaha, what a question....
that was a cute one :haha:

This is only a bubble dude. It won't take long to burst. A tournament that is more famous for its money and cheerleaders rather than the sport being played doesn't take long to become bankrupt.

ouch thats gotaa hurt

Yaar just think about it..teams has to choose from many players who are talented and there are only little gap to fill..who will you choose?who are sure that they will play or those who are not sure that they will participate?after getting them to the teams and then cannot field them in playing eleven will eventually lead to loss of the teams..It has nothing to do with humiliations to Pakistan players..its the IPL committe who invited them and its the teams decision to bid them or not..

you cannot have people coming from other side of the border spraying bullets here and expect the general public to appreciate and clap for them when the same country send their cricketers .
i understand where the franchisees are coming from . you cannot spend 750000 dollars on someone who MAY not be available.

you cannot have people coming from other side of the border spraying bullets here and expect the general public to appreciate and clap for them when the same country send their cricketers .
i understand where the franchisees are coming from . you cannot spend 750000 dollars on someone who MAY not be available.

Whatever the reason might be, I am glad they were not selected. It's sad it had to be this way, but one good thing is that it should work as wake up call for the players.

BTW is there any new regarding Pakistan Super League :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom