What's new

No Pakistani selected at IPL auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you that actually sums up the whole conversation. This shows that the GOI will bring politics even into a game. Don't they get enough opportunities to do their politics and try to stay away from sports. Btw do you like "Bal Thackrey"?

yes, we'll get politics into everything, just like you link victims of terror to Kashmir instead of condemning it..
if cricket brings peace, move the stadium to LOC.

Just to burst your bubble, let me inform you that when gora sb took Indians as cheap labour alround the world about 100 yrs back...the Indians obviously took their traditional food with them as well, which in Europan countries now known as Indian food...thats another thing that they are not Indian anymore.

Yes the Pakistani restaurant owners must run a campaign to change this trend and sell it as Pakistani food not as an Indian food. Infact it has already started.

I hope this simple explanation would help you to understand...I meet 100s of locals everyday due to the nature of my job...and I always proudly introduce myself as a Pakistani and they never had any problem...infact quite a few have signed the contracts with me being a Pakistani..thats what the truth is. wether its an Indian or Pakistani or a bengladeshi they face more or less problem. My two cents.:coffee:

Though off topic, the indians who went as indented labour went to Brit Colonies in large numbers not to Europe or US. They went mostly to sugar cane growing regions/ islands.

The Goras appreciation for 'Indian' food is a recent phenomenon - 70's onwards by which time India was India & Pakistan was Pakistan.

First of all thanks to IPL and other Indians who made this happen because our greedy players needed this kind of slap for a looooong time.

kis ney kaha tha Pakistani players sey key PCB or GoP ko pressurize karein NOC key liye?? Ab pata chal gaya!!

Some people argue that this is an insult upon Pakistan, well I don't agree because Pakistani govt and its people were either against or not ineterested in IPL or the participation of Pakistani players in the IPL.

I would request the Pakistani members to calm down and take this as a blessing in disguise. First of all, Pakistani players will now be more hungry to win the T20 WC again and second, Pakistani players will be now more fresh and rested.

yes, we'll get politics into everything, just like you link victims of terror to Kashmir instead of condemning it..
if cricket brings peace, move the stadium to LOC.

Who linked victims of terror with Kashmir, you are taking this to a whole new level. Sports should be kept away from politics.
But i'm actually sad to see that its not only the GOI but some very immature people in india as well who will support their decisions.:disagree:

thread gone too long for a simple topic....as per as pakistani players are concerned,, they will be selected in next rounds...i personally like to see sohail bowling to afridi and akmal...

The bidders are skeptic about whether pakistan would allow its players to play in India or wether India would issue visas to them or maybe whether parties like Shiv Sena or MNS would allow the event to pass off peacefully if Pakistani or Australian players are invited.

Last edited:
ipl is another indian joke, no pakistani should play in the joke league. its a disgrace on their honour. they should instead only focus on winning the aussie one day and up coming t20 world cup

ipl is another indian joke, no pakistani should play in the joke league. its a disgrace on their honour. they should instead only focus on winning the aussie one day and up coming t20 world cup

I hope Pakistani Players are not depressed on knowing that they went unsold or else they may end up performing like tests.

LOL then you have no idea how big the IPL is.

What is big about IPL? is it just because it was created by BCCI ? Its purely commercial who will pay for unavailability of players due to tensions between neighbors ?

It would be best for PCB to start some kind of commercial T20 tournaments and provide entertainment to nation and money to business and players. International players will join too.

Its sad that pakistan players are not in IPL..I was shocked hearing about the news... but you have to think about the teams too..They are working for profits in the end and they dont want to waste the money..In the end every ones wants to be the winner too..There is no suerty that Pakistan players will participate in the games due to love hate relations between our countries at present..so if the teams invested in the Pakistan players and they were not able to play the ultimate loosers will be the teams..and there are only 13 spots left too..So they went on safe mode thats all..its disgusting that people bring race to this..

The bidders are skeptic about whether pakistan would allow its players to play in India or wether India would issue visas to them or maybe wether parties like Shiv Sena or MNS would allow the event to pass off successfully.

In that case IPL should have not extended the deadlines and should have not asked the OCB to persue the GoP for NCOs, but no complains from this Pakistani.

I am honestly very happy with this move, Afridi can cry as mush as he want. It is time to groww up and learn that country is above money etc, specially when you have so much money already.

I hope Pakistani Players are not depressed on knowing that they went unsold or else they may end up performing like tests.

nice one. I am hoping that this will instigate the Pakistani camp to outr perform everyone else in ODIs and T20s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom