What's new

No Pakistani selected at IPL auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I would request the indian members to still respect the forum even though they may not like the flag that is flying over it---.

These 'reap and sow' type of comments should stop---enough have been said about it---.

26/11---is a he said---she said kind of an issue at this stage---there are no winners on either side. So, please refrain from making comments that would flame the thread.

Agreed :agree:

Abu Z used word ‘saffron psyche’, don’t you think that a senior member like him should avoid such words. he is also a :police:

Congress is in power in India and it is not a saffron party like BJP. It is corporate psyche not saffron… corporatists just think of profit nothing else…

If Abu Z is aware of hindoostanis' saffron psyche than most of Indians are also aware of Pakistanis' anti-India psyche :agree:

But if i were you, I would worry about yourselves first. It seems that you bring politics and emotions even into sport.

If you would see my earlier reply to vkurian, I was against excluding Pakistani players and still am. It was your comments on saffron fundamentalists and hindoostanys that ticked me off. I am against generalizations that you make in your posts. And making generalizations can be two way traffic as well.

All kinds of syndromes and mental/physical disorders existing within bharaty GPS coordinates.

I would now refrain from commenting anymore to your provocative comments and insinuations as I do not intend to continue degrading myself to your level.

LoL you are a think tank???:rofl: Haha biggest loser is pcb, no one can see international cricket in porkistan yet india is loser who will be hosting the word cup! :tup: And regarding ausies only a few were selected .. lol jealous.. Keep drinking water otherwise u will catch fire :flame:

bye bye m0ron
:wave::wave::wave::lol:

no problem man, my ip keeps changing:D

even though buddy, please avoid such statements, They havent called anything bad.... Its there forum and we have to give them some amout of respect for creating this beautiful forum.

EVEN though Indians and Pakistans Fight in this forum, we atleast Are communicating with each other.. Since our partition this is what we all have been dreaming for, Communication between us... This will lead us to a bright future...

U better ask sorry dear....

Brother, why be sorry to them? No need to show this kind of sympathy towards them! Let them be jealous! And i am amazed to see the reactions of the pakistanis.. it seems they are HURT really badly.. Very Sensitive!

But still Its wrong to be personal.... never ever should anyone do that... There is limitations for every Thing, we must not step out of it...

I think the root of the disagreement between Pak vs Ind posters is embedded in how sudden exclusion of all Pakistani Players from the IPL this year is viewed and interpreted by both sides.

Pakistani members alleged that it was an ill intent by the BCCI and a direct attempt at mixing sports with politics, which was reluctant to allow Pak players post 26/11 to begin with although many efforts by the PCB were made to restore order, and in the end they all went in vain.

Indians are citing financial reasons as frenchizes cannot afford to lose players in unpredictable circumstances, and at the same time completely overlooking the mixing of sports with politics and ignoring the fact that IPL has the most to lose by ignoring the T20 world champs.

My 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom