What's new

No Pakistani selected at IPL auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if you knew that these are different players from the ones playing the test series and both Test and T-20 are different forms of cricket all together.

You forgot the last T-20 World Cup ? :azn:

But You Have forgotten this

d83df59a67d7a174c83240b2d92ceda7.jpg

e4701912e3866c5b1ba49414c0e74391.jpg

Oh GOD wat a match it was!!

we lost after doing our best......

anyways who cares, at present we are the champions, so play ur IPL without Champs

beaaa67e8b95128e7dff82df33b728c0.jpg

But You Have forgotten this

bfc7e5c87a7c23d5f7a3d48991ac2d0c._.jpg

e4701912e3866c5b1ba49414c0e74391.jpg

Oh GOD wat a match it was!!

Bro...there was no need for this. Some member use to post childish comments, does not mean we should do the same. This posters, one liners will not serve any purpose except exhibiting immaturity. Just my personal thought.

These things are past and we should consider the current situation. I think because of availablity issue, Pakistani players were not selected. I hope to see them in next rounds.
:cheers:

we lost after doing our best......

anyways who cares, at present we are the champions, so play ur IPL without Champs

But Pakistan has never beaten India in a T20 yet so technically we are still the champions: P

p.s. Emo why do i get the feeling that you dont really like India that much lol

But Pakistan has never beaten India in a T20 yet so technically we are still the champions: P

p.s. Emo why do i get the feeling that you dont really like India that much lol

who's talking about 'Technicalities', we are the Champions now & most consistent T-20 Team, no 'Technicalities' can take away our Champ status :pakistan:

ur feeling is right, BTW nice avatar

@choppers.

That wasn't the last world cup.

This is the present.
Stop living in the past.

81dec9ee13bfad15e8e3a7e955628244.jpg

Personally, i didn't want any pakistani player to play IPL. The owners made the right choice. They should make money in their own country, Certainly an Indian youngster should be given the opportunity. :D

This wasn't a choice made by franchices.This is the work of GoI.

Govt doesn't want to intiate talks until so the called "non-state" actors are booked by Pakistani Govt.Indian Govt.just wants to highlight this fact by not allowing pakistani players in IPL-3 and build more pressure on GoP.

Also some political parties can make a issue if Pak players are included..

IPL may somewhat lose its sheen but who cares when greater intrests of the nation are concerned.

Govt doesn't want to intiate talks until so the called "non-state" actors are booked by Pakistani Govt.Indian Govt.just wants to highlight this fact by not allowing pakistani players in IPL-3 and build more pressure on GoP.

IPL may somewhat lose its sheen but who cares when greater intrests of the nation are concerned.

ohh my God :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

phew

Barrett said:
This is the present.
Stop living in the past.

Yes This is the present

60da60243fe64a457d75d98cfafd3c8d.jpg

Australia's squad kicks back after the 231-run win, 3rd Test, Australia v Pakistan, 5th day, Hobart, January 18, 2010

Stop Living in the Past.

who's talking about 'Technicalities', we are the Champions now & most consistent T-20 Team, no 'Technicalities' can take away our Champ status :pakistan:

ur feeling is right, BTW nice avatar

Lol i was just joking Emo, Pakistan has some great players and its sad that due to overriding political reasons they have not made it into the IPL yet. Deccan was my fav the first season because Afridi was in it. Lets see what happens.

and so why do u hate India again ? care to explain ?

Thank you that actually sums up the whole conversation. This shows that the GOI will bring politics even into a game. Don't they get enough opportunities to do their politics and try to stay away from sports. Btw do you like "Bal Thackrey"?

Yes This is the present

60da60243fe64a457d75d98cfafd3c8d.jpg

Australia's squad kicks back after the 231-run win, 3rd Test, Australia v Pakistan, 5th day, Hobart, January 18, 2010

Stop Living in the Past.

Chopper i understand what you mean but please lets stop this India s Pakistan debate lol every thread no matter what get down to just arguing over the same things again and again. Lets talk about why the players were not able to make it. Its not because of racism or anything but because of the fragile political situation that exist currently. Rather than inciting hate against each other we must work together to improve the situation. This stupid hate talk from both sides will only aggravate emotions and lead to more trolling.
:cheers:

Sports can and will always promote goodwill because the fans of a sport love to see a great sportsman, regardless of race, creed, country...
In this regards my personal feeling is that Pakistani Players availability issue should have been addressed on government level, because it would have helped promote goodwill, more importantly it would have been good business as well.
However i feel that mostly the issue is at government level due to which the teams cannot risk picking a Pakistani player.
A sad thing to see, this form of contact is supposed to bridge the gap between the two nations.

Thank you that actually sums up the whole conversation. This shows that the GOI will bring politics even into a game. Don't they get enough opportunities to do their politics and try to stay away from sports. Btw do you like "Bal Thackrey"?

Chill!! This is just an IPL not an international tournament.Franchises have to toe the govt line.

For the bolder part,I think i don't need to explain the kind of politics played in PCB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom