What's new

'No Pakistani official had knowledge of Osama': Grenier

Isn't that the true question afterall... Why did US Chose that scenario????

Why did US choose to invade Iraq?

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

that was a face saver.Robert Grenier's actions can be called disaster management.

That's your way of making yourself feel better.

You are entitled to your opinion but it would help if you actually tried to rationalise, or is it your wet dream that americans jsut hate us for no reason

I already explained. The Americans didn't trust you enough. They thought the information will be certainly compromised, they believed that parts of your army and ISI are hands in glove with AQ/Taliban.

They had good reasons to think so.

Okay , Pak Army did not know , the ISI did not know , Pak Govt did not know and the world buys this version and of course, we are very naive.

Thank you very much for the clarification !

If you can provide evidence to otherwise, then we can go forward.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

I already explained. The Americans didn't trust you enough. They thought the information will be certainly compromised, they believed that parts of your army and ISI are hands in glove with AQ/Taliban.

They had good reasons to think so.

So what? They believed Iraq had WMDs too.

^ They've never told of any instance of them passing information to Pakistan and that information being compromised. So I am afraid no, they're just making speculations and rumours.

any indian friend can prove that usama was there .............. many indian friends will say oh you believe in conspiracy theories....... but i rather believe in evidences and no one had got specially indian have only CNN and fox news as most reliable evidence .... dont tell me that you will say that our army and govt admitted it. as american them self requested the PAK army to adopt their view point for future benefits......... these benefits also include this face saving.... so if anyone have any proper evidence then share with me and then i will show you that how i think it was a staged act...... AND NO TROLLING PLZ

They got it right this time. They had the weight of evidence.

Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. Do you not understand the assertion is it that its so beyond you simply the submission that ISI is complicit or incompetent is invalid. Tell me what s wrong with that statement logically and rationally

Guys. Calm down.

Fighting Qaida is a team effort. Americans scored a fantastic "goal" by taking out Osama. However they should not and would not be "alone" in WoT.

Terrorism is not dead yet, Afghanistan has yet to fully stabilized, and thus we all should continue playing as a "team", regardless of who scores a goal.

Some low level folks in Obama admn got carried away in the euphoria of scoring this goal and started putting down their own team members. This is clearly counterproductive.

Look at the other "goal" scored by ISI when they caught Patak. Should we now start accusing Indonasian intelligence, the CIA and others for letting Patak slip out of his country? No. This will be counterproductive too. It is a shared fight, a global fight, where Pakistan USA and other country must continue to work as a team in their hunt for the catching Qaida.

Pakistan is a country with 200 million population, and it is not a police state. People can pretty much travel up and down North and south of the country without too much police scrutiny.

Ben fing ladeen was perhaps more familiar with Pakistani North West than even Saudi Arabia his country of birth. The reason is simple. He had lived in the country of and on since 1984. After moving to Abbotabad around 2006, he never went grocery shopping, to the local doctor, to the football match etc. He never took a stroll in and around his own house.

It was pretty much living under house arrest.

In this circumstance, people never suspected that he is living there. Instead two brothers and their families pretended to be the only resident living under strict tribal code of "pardah" with women wear full veil burqa etc. There was never a suspicious persons coming in and out of the house. Just two brothers who lived a very calm and outwardly "pious" life.

The best answer to this debate was given by the ex Defense Sec Rumsfeld. He simply said, that American intelligence agencies do not know about everyone living in the gated communities 2 miles from Pentagon.

Bottom line. The fing terrorist is dead but terrorism is still alive. And we should not start infighting between US and Pakistan and other team members. It will only help the terrorism.

Peace.

Faujhistorian we are calm its you making assertions that all muslims are scum is a disgrace may allah forgive you

no anyone had Knowledge about Osama and no proof about ISI with bin laden.

Bin ladin was in bed with ISI for many years now as he was seen as a state asset everyone knew he was in Pakistan all along.

Mobile phone links Pakistan's ISI to Osama bin Laden courier - Telegraph

Dear poster,

You are spreading yellow journalism for sure. Nowhere in this news, it is proven that ISI was in direct contact with ben fing ladeen.

Qaida is part of the terror team like TTP that has declared war on Pakistan and on Pak army. And yet you continue to believe that ISI Brigadier would allow TTP to kill his fellow brigadier in Pak army.

Do you even know that ISI officers are Pak army officers and thus protect each other like officers and soldiers of any other force in the world?

peace.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom