What's new

'No Pakistani official had knowledge of Osama': Grenier

Local Pakistan law enforcement, politicized, underpaid, under-trained, under-equipped, and corrupt, is a different argument.

"Corrupt", it is not because this game can be played, but at the ground level, where we can see each corruption, Osama hiding in the military city proves a best example of ISI failure!!!!!!!!! And a price has to be paid, which is future US fundings, Pakistanies did not want that anyways, based on this forum opinion,right....... So why is your good looking foreign relations running to China now, and signing free trade agreements???

that was a face saver.Robert Grenier's actions can be called disaster management.

Because Pakistan cannot come clean, either knew, did not know, or incompetent or colluding - Pakistan will continue to elicit negative attention - it's important that Pakistani authorities make every effort to make an exhaustive transparent investigation - and let the chips fall where they may - if they are innocent, in the sense that they did not know he was there and had not be colluding with Al-Qiada or Wahabia, then of course the world needs to know this -- and if they knew and were colluding, get to the officers involved, try and convict them - and be rest assured that it will blow over.

However, by keeping things ambiguous, Pakistan will again, choose to fore-go an opportunity to once and for all, put an end to any trust deficit on it's side and will have gained a reputation as a state that has truly turned a corner.

Really, its a devil and the deep sea choice.. Survival instincts are forcing ISI to debunk the claims of collusion.. Ego coming in the way of admitting to incompetence...

I think its no big deal that ISI did not know where osama was. I do not think the argument that if they knew they were complicit and if they didnt they were incompetent is acceptable. This argument has been postulated by the enemies of pakistan, America India etc. The reason that this has been forward is because ISI and Pak army will only cooperate with america to a certain degree they will not give carte blanche to do whatever they want. For example America would like ISI and Pak army to not be freindly to china. But Pakistan army and isi will not listen to them.

This is a clever argument because its easy to get drawn into and then when we do ISI is damned if the knew and damned if they didnt.

I would say that in a country of 180 Million with the land mass that is pakistan if an individual with a brain and some money its not that difficult to evade the state. I mean if you look at the FBI most wanted list there are lots of people who eveade capture after murder etc for decades its not such a big deal. Same with Indias most wanted or any country in the world

Long Live Pakistan its army and ISI the defenders of our nation:pakistan:

"Corrupt", it is not because this game can be played, but at the ground level, where we can see each corruption, Osama hiding in the military city proves a best example of ISI failure!!!!!!!!! And a price has to be paid, which is future US fundings, Pakistanies did not want that anyways, based on this forum opinion,right....... So why is your good looking foreign relations running to China now, and signing free trade agreements???

It was NOT a F****** Military city, except PMA , there is no army installation there!!

I think its no big deal that ISI did not know where osama was. I do not think the argument that if they knew they were complicit and if they didnt they were incompetent is acceptable. This argument has been postulated by the enemies of pakistan, America India etc. The reason that this has been forward is because ISI and Pak army will only cooperate with america to a certain degree they will not give carte blanche to do whatever they want. For example America would like ISI and Pak army to not be freindly to china. But Pakistan army and isi will not listen to them.

This is a clever argument because its easy to get drawn into and then when we do ISI is damned if the knew and damned if they didnt.

I would say that in a country of 180 Million with the land mass that is pakistan if an individual with a brain and some money its not that difficult to evade the state. I mean if you look at the FBI most wanted list there are lots of people who eveade capture after murder etc for decades its not such a big deal. Same with Indias most wanted or any country in the world

Long Live Pakistan its army and ISI the defenders of our nation:pakistan:

Okay , Pak Army did not know , the ISI did not know , Pak Govt did not know and the world buys this version and of course, we are very naive.

Thank you very much for the clarification !

Okay , Pak Army did not know , the ISI did not know , Pak Govt did not know and the world buys this version and of course, we are very naive.

Thank you very much for the clarification !

You miss my point. Why should we accept the theory that ISI were incompetent or complicit. In my opinion it is flawed and suggested by enemies of pak army and isi.

Isn't that the true question afterall... Why did US Chose that scenario????

Absolutely, there was a reason why Americans all the way up to President Obama didn't think sharing information with Pakistan was a good option. It was based on proven history.

They had tried it earlier and the target of opportunity was duly notified every single time.

They tried it again after the OBL raid for some bomb factories.

Guess what happened again!

Absolutely, there was a reason why Americans all the way up to President Obama didn't think sharing information with Pakistan was a good option. It was based on proven history.

They had tried it earlier and the target of opportunity was duly notified every single time.

They tried it again after the OBL raid for some bomb factories.

Guess what happened again!

My explanation for americans behaving like a spurned woman is that they just can not get pakistan to do all their bidding simple as that. Cos of that they use propagand and whatever to make our ISI and army look bad

Long live ISI:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom