What's new

No one can dare divide Sindh, Kamal tells people of Larkana

Bal ke khal na nikaloo.Misal de hai kisi misal mai us ko bhe istemal kar lou.

haha acha chalo nahi maanta misaal. baaghi samajh lo.

ye administration ke masail hai isme sangeen ghaddar koi nahi hai. ghareeb ghareeb se lar raha ha ameer ameer se rishte mazboot kar raha hai.

rok sako to rok lo

Yeh bhi merit ha. Federal qouta is
Open merit 7.5%
Punjab+ Islamabad 50%
KPK 11.5 percent
Sindh rural 11.4
Urban Sindh 7.6
Balochistan 6
FATA + gilgit + AJK 4%

isko ek parchi per likho uski batti banao aur wazir e azam ko pohcha do

ye corruption quota hai.

I could never understand why can't these people just learn Sindhi language and speak Sindhi language fluently and call themselves Sindhi/Sons of soil rather than Muhajir/urdu speaking etc?

I don't understand that why are you ashamed of speaking national language. Speaking provincial language should be a matter of pride but forcing someone to opt out national language just because they happen to live in your province is bigotry. Give respect to other Pakistanis so that they can respect you back.

in fact it makes me sad that Pakistani's live in delusional and don't want to face the reality .

We have no Terrorism Problem
We have no Racism Problem
We have no Quota System Problem
We have no Corruption Problem
We have no extremism Problem
We have no XYZ Problem

sab acha hai
wazir e azam chikna hai

I don't understand that why are you ashamed of speaking national language. Speaking provincial language should be a matter of pride but forcing someone to opt out national language just because they happen to live in your province is bigotry. Give respect of other Pakistanis so that they can respect you back.
This guy won’t understand that rather he understands vice versa

sab acha hai
wazir e azam chikna hai
Handsome hai bhai handsome

Bhai, I don't want to compare with a shitty country tbh.

Quota system, whether it's in Sindh, or Punjab, or anywhere is wrong.

Here, I am not talking about Karachi only.. If Karachi gets 7% quota on its own, even then it's wrong.

I am in favor of one educational board throughout Pakistan, and ranking of students based on merit and merit only. Whether in that process, all the candidates are selected from one city, or one district.. same for the jobs.. People who get top scores in FPSC should get jobs, whether they belong to any region.

This will force the people living in other cities work really hard..

Quota system is keeping the Bhuttos and MQM alive.

Honestly I believe quota is necessary. Like once upon a time 80% of army was from punjab while population 55-60%.

Im not sure how quota system is in Sindh but some jobs shouldnt have quota. It will be stupid to hire incompetent doctor over qualified one based on area. But for rest of jobs its not that big of a deal. Plus there is already merit based quota anyway.

haha acha chalo nahi maanta misaal. baaghi samajh lo.

ye administration ke masail hai isme sangeen ghaddar koi nahi hai. ghareeb ghareeb se lar raha ha ameer ameer se rishte mazboot kar raha hai.

rok sako to rok lo

isko ek parchi per likho uski batti banao aur wazir e azam ko pohcha do

ye corruption quota hai.
Tum par Fsola sao bumbari hou gee sari baghawat nikal aye gee.
in fact it makes me sad that Pakistani's live in delusional and don't want to face the reality .

We have no Terrorism Problem
We have no Racism Problem
We have no Quota System Problem
We have no Corruption Problem
We have no extremism Problem
We have no XYZ Problem
Khan,Nawaz,Zardari sub theek kar dein gai.

They don't count,he was migrant as per your logic.
There are more Muhjirs in Punjab than Sindh could have.

Punjabis believe that Everyone eats what Almighty has given him and for what he tries for.
P.S:-It's a shame that people still want to become Punjabis,Sindhis,Balochis,Pashtuns,Biharis,UP walas,Malabaris when they live in Pakistan and eat in Pakistan.

Lets agree to disagree on the first point.

On second point, I am with you and to be honest, I would like all Muhajirs to learn Sindhi and speak it but I am sorry to say we would still be considered as fake sindhi at minimum. If my ancestors had migrated to Punjab instead of Sindh and If I would have spoken punjabi , I am pretty I would have never felt different.

There were two turning points in my life that made me reflect upon my believes regarding Altaf and MQM and my Background in general . I used to hate him prior to 2007 for his anti-sindhi remarks but then I became his supporter and later dropped him after he became a full blown traitor. Two life changing events.

1. Assassination of Benazir Bhutto. In the aftermath of BB killing , a huge mob of sindhi speaking people came near our colony and started chanting slogans , " Lets kill all Makars( Muhajirs)" , " Lets kill all these parasites" . Makar is slur used against muhajirs. Those guys killed one security guard and injured another one. After that , they looted and burned a petrol pump near our colony. Those slogans really made me frightened. I mean , I believed we all were equal and same so why such slogans ???

2. In my university , there was a huge concentration of Sindhis , especially from inner sindh. Since I could converse in Sindhi , I started talking to them and they all harbored anti-Muhajir sentiment. Photos of G M Syed were posted in canteen shops and lecture halls. You tell me , how can someone with my background can feel secure when people revere and respect a guy who said " Muhajirs last refuge will be Arabian Sea"

After that , other events like Quota system , disproportionate recruitments of Sindhi speakers in Sindh Government and etc were also a cause of concern but I never really considered them as major factors for my apprehension as I always thought that Sindhis are my brothers and even if they are in the majority in Sindh government , they will not harm us.

But that sentiment quickly changed when I started learning about my background. I researched and read history books , watched speeches of nationalist sindhi leaders. Read about the history of MQM and why it came into existence , History of G M Syed and his influence and etc

I don't expect you to relate to me because after all it would be disingenuous on my part to assume someone would understand and relate me when they themselves hadn't been through same situations and experiences. I wished we had been a one true nation.

I don't understand that why are you ashamed of speaking national language. Speaking provincial language should be a matter of pride but forcing someone to opt out national language just because they happen to live in your province is bigotry. Give respect of other Pakistanis so that they can respect you back.

I am not a Sindhi. I am a Punjabi. I have many friends here who are from Urdu speaking background and can speak Punjabi fluently. But the issue is that these people still haven't integrated. In my opinion, learning Sindhi language can greatly reduce ethnic tensions in Sindh/Karachi for these people. Government should take steps to reduce this divide between Sindhis and Muhajirs etc.

Nahi us sai kam nahi chlaey ga.

Kaam to PM se bhi nahi chal raha. koshish to kar raha ha na larka pori. over time lagata hai ghar jakar khuaab ki tabeer sochta hai.

aap bhi try karo mushfiq ko manane ki

Lovers of Bhutto should go through this thread started by @Sulman Badshah

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/impact-of-nationalization-on-pakistans-economic-development.521585/

One of the perceived benefit seen by Bhutto at that time was to enforce Quota after nationalization of the highly profitable industries. At that time, Pakistan's exports were more than several east asian countries.

After nationalization and hiring useless people to uplift the socially backward, the industrial sector got destroyed.

The people who like Quota system, I ask them one question.. will they ever hire in their own business based on quota, or will they hire on merit, the best candidates so that their businesses flourish?? When it comes to Pakistan, quota system is the best, when it is about their own businesses, they need qualified staff from LUMS and IBA.. wah!

I am not a Sindhi. I am a Punjabi. I have many friends here who are from Urdu speaking background and can speak Punjabi fluently. But the issue is that these people still haven't integrated. In my opinion, learning Sindhi language can greatly reduce ethnic tensions in Sindh/Karachi for these people. Government should take steps to reduce this divide between Sindhis and Muhajirs etc.

I am Punjabi and proud one, but in punjab we don't look down on people who can't speak Punjabi, Urdu is widely spoken and no one cares. If in sindh, some are intolerant to other lingual groups or are bigot; it's not a fault of urdu speakers. If they would be speaking French to sindhis then i can understand their objection but Urdu! it's our national language.

Back
Top Bottom