What's new

No one can dare divide Sindh, Kamal tells people of Larkana

Its a bad idea to make provinces sindhis will never accept it and urdu’s cannot be trusted by establishment

Its a bad idea to make provinces sindhis will never accept it and urdu’s cannot be trusted by establishment

Don’t ever trust politicians, they make these kind of statements all the time.

Sindh is 54,407 mi² in size, and it bigger than Country Greece. In fact, Sindh is larger than 100 countries in the world.

I believe that we should not have any provinces. They will continue to divide us, Sindhudesh, Mohajirstan, Balochistan, Punjabistan or Greater Punjab movement, KPK or Afghania, etc.

36 divisional base administrative units will solve majority of the problems.

Don’t ever trust politicians, they make these kind of statements all the time.

Sindh is 54,407 mi² in size, and it bigger than Country Greece. In fact, Sindh is larger than 100 countries in the world.

I believe that we should not have any provinces. They will continue to divide us, Sindhudesh, Mohajirstan, Balochistan, Punjabistan or Greater Punjab movement, KPK or Afghania, etc.

36 divisional base administrative units will solve majority of the problems.

i just stated some facts thats all , not interested in politicians

people of Karachi (urdu speaking) are being hijacked by ppp now it is destroying the whole City & there businesses as a revenge...

people of Karachi (urdu speaking) are being hijacked by ppp now it is destroying the whole City & there businesses as a revenge...

fyi military inc controls 30% of the city and the only remedy they have to counter ppp is by building walled societies or exclusive zones for rich and make money!

Karachi is a city of Sindh province no one is hijacking it. And the party which wins more seats rules and entire Pakistan speaks Urdu including PP.
ppp win the seats of sindh not in Karachi even they losted there single seat from liary & also losted its major seat of larkana in Sindh so what there credibility...

Every Division already has a name, 36 divisions, each division run as the administrative unit. Government should consider this and start a pilot project.

Back
Top Bottom