What's new

No one can dare divide Sindh, Kamal tells people of Larkana

For once I thought you called Strom breaker oye chamaar :P

Me too.. lolll.. I read that twice to confirm..
99453D13-9E04-4E7A-B928-224D83723534.jpeg

So the drama ended with first husband's death! loll

BC fazul drama
I plugged my mom’s TV out, quite noisy serial.

I hate serials and TV.

Occasionally watch netflix series or Hollywood

Lanat teri shakal pay for spoiling ending of greatest drama ever :lol:

Sindhis couldn't compete because waderas didn't allow them to learn any other language than Sindhi, and didn't allow them access to good education.

You will not find Sindhis in multinational companies and outside of Pakistan because they lack essentials skills which are required to compete in a highly competitive environment.

And as I said, quota system was good in the first 2-3 decades. That was enough time to bring parity.. If we couldn't bring parity in 7 decades, we will not be able to bring any parity ever.

The best thing to do when quota system was first introduced, was to send people back to interior after getting qualifications on quota, that would have resulted in social uplifting of the entire villages/ towns.. but this didn't happen and the result is in front of us.

Bhai, you don't know what game waderas have played in Sindh.. you will see two extremes, 1) the ruling elite, their children are attending cambridge system, 2) qualified from a shitty board by cheating..

I've heard same arguments from Indian hindus about Indian muslims. Lets face it apart from few jobs, vast majority of them shouldn't be given on basis of numbers in exam paper. It will leave majority of rural sindhis out.

Already baloch and sindhi don't fill up quota of federal jobs which is dominated by urdu speakers, punjabis and pashtuns.

"Dr Mandhro had alleged that Punjab and KP had 6,496 and 87,296 more jobs, respectively, than their allocated constitutional share. But, he alleged, Balochistan and Sindh were facing a shortfall of 17,270 and 17,473 posts, respectively."
https://www.dawn.com/news/1504342

Remember shortfall in Sindh is entirely from rural areas. Not to forget urdu speakers, punjabis and pashtuns civil servants abuse quota through domicile certificates for their relatives.

Quota system should continue till there is uniform development in Pakistan.

Last edited:

I've heard same arguments from Indian hindus about Indian muslims. Lets face it apart from few jobs, vast majority of them shouldn't be given on basis of numbers in exam paper. It will leave majority of rural sindhis out.

Already baloch and sindhi don't fill up quota of federal jobs which is dominated by urdu speakers, punjabis and pashtuns.

"Dr Mandhro had alleged that Punjab and KP had 6,496 and 87,296 more jobs, respectively, than their allocated constitutional share. But, he alleged, Balochistan and Sindh were facing a shortfall of 17,270 and 17,473 posts, respectively."

Remember shortfall in Sindh is entirely from rural areas. Not to forget urdu speakers, punjabis and pashtuns civil servants abuse quota through domicile certificates for their relatives.

So in easy words, you support “JAHILS” regardless of backgrounds coming on top seats and spoiling the essence of professionalism

My point is, you continue with quota system and the people of Sindh and Baluchistan will continue living like this. Instead, lets work towards raising the standard of education in these areas.

ohh its OKAY to divide Punjab but it is not fine to divide any other province in Pakistan wowwww.... Provinces shouldnt b divided in Pakistan its the governance system that needs to change

more provinces are must 3 in balochistan 2 in sindh 2 in punjab 1in kpk and 1 in north .
That's most horrendously silly proposal my eyes ever had the misfortune to see. There should be just one super province Sindh like Pangaea and all provinces should be merged into it and Muala Bux Chandio be made CM.

That's most horrendously silly proposal my eyes ever had the misfortune to see. There should be just one super province Sindh like Pangaea and all provinces should be merged into it and Muala Bux Chandio be made CM.

sutho sayeen sutthu

kadi ao na raseela maray des joa thaari baat ha ghanayn

bhutto daanass banta hai is baat peh toh!!

now a days criminal are become more powerful its seems like this is no more Pakistan but criminalistan...

Back
Top Bottom