What's new

No one can dare divide Sindh, Kamal tells people of Larkana

Shah jee i would have been in better condition than you anyway,citing few points
1-I would have been in corner,with my back towards region which has attacked Delhi many times.
2-Given my rebelous nature and geography i would have gone easily on path of resistance.
3-Yogi won't have been my CM citing population.
4-Muslims still would have been a majority.​
On the other hand you would have no choices like above and would have been surrounded by Hindus from all sides that too being a minority among a hostile majority.
And would had been living a backward life since developments would not have been in your region. U Probably would be killing each other for some disputes

There no nationalists in Pakistan,they are just pimps of ethnic and linguistic weaknesses of poor and illiterate peoples.
Nawaz isn't a Punjabi nationalist,Punjab has no nationalists and Punjabis don't believe in this shit.

Alamy_A14A69-c-29b8790.jpg

PTI Ko daiga. And apki qouta system par Kya opinion ha?

PTI ko halwa milega agli dafa poray mulk se inshallah.

quota system zarori tha 50 saal pehle. mulk me ek tabqay ki monopoly hona munaasib nahi thi. ab zamana badal gaya hai ab nuqsan zyada hai chunke practicality khatam hogai hai. maashra ab meritocracy pasand hogaya hai

And would had been living a backward life since developments would not have been in your region. U Probably would be killing each other for some disputes
Life around own people without discrimination would have been better as compared to being surrounded by those who wish no good for you.

Whatever makes you happy:rolleyes:

i am officially bored of this thread..anyone has any argument on anything.

step forward. lets have a duel. mubahila good old

arey apke dost mangus kahan hai. propaganda karwao unse ke hum zinda mutahhed qaum hain.

Hum itne he mutahed hain jitni tawaif har raat jaagney kai baad subha parsa hoti hai.

aurat ko dosh dene ke ilawa kaddi chakle ke chowkidaar ko galiyan kadd dia karo insaf ke taqazay poray karo

I was reading that south punjab have 20% quota within punjab. Honestly Pakistan quota system based on areas is much better then Indian one based on caste and ethnicity but they leave out religion based quota which have made muslims 3rd class citizens with 2-3% of jobs in army, government jobs etc. Karachi on its own as separate province will still get 7% of quota anyway.

I bet urdu speakers in absolute numbers will beat Indian muslims doing gov job despite half of population in %.

Marathis have much more discriminatory quota system. They even include private sector jobs in Mumbai.
Bhai, I don't want to compare with a shitty country tbh.

Quota system, whether it's in Sindh, or Punjab, or anywhere is wrong.

Here, I am not talking about Karachi only.. If Karachi gets 7% quota on its own, even then it's wrong.

I am in favor of one educational board throughout Pakistan, and ranking of students based on merit and merit only. Whether in that process, all the candidates are selected from one city, or one district.. same for the jobs.. People who get top scores in FPSC should get jobs, whether they belong to any region.

This will force the people living in other cities work really hard..

Qouta system has nothing to do with politics ethnicity etc they have only divided province in 2 parts urban and rural.
Jobs are given according to population if one city has ten percent population it would get 10 percent jobs. Agar urban sindh ko population ka mutabiq jobs milti hain to thek ha
Quota system is keeping the Bhuttos and MQM alive.

Beautiful developed Karachi - A proud achievement by not sons of the soil Bhai log..

huge-heap-of-garbage-and-flowing-gutter-water-showing-negligence-of-G1B4YP.jpg

Highly developed Larkana - A proud achievement by sons of the soil

1057173-larkanacityseweragephotoppi-1456853595.jpg

Dividing a province is not equivalent to dividing a country.

Sindh is NOT a dharti for Pakistanis. Pakistan is the dharti.

And the moment quota system is ended, the love of Sindh dharti maan will also end.

It's time for Sindhis to get freedom from the clutches of evil waderas, fight for education system overhaul in Sindh, and start challenging not just other Pakistanis, but also other nationalities at international level.

To be honest, it pains me when I see Sindhis in this condition. And believe me, this is coming from a person whose khala is married in extremely influential JUNEJO family which always has someone in the assemblies and Senate.
Wish i could positive rate you for this, these people like Reddington and cygnus who have 0 say in the matter have a habit to bark constantly on something that is not relevant to them.

We know where karachi is backward since after musharraf thanks to PPP and backward sindhi voters in masses who want nothing but nepotism borne jobs, vigos, corollas, and gun influence on a city full of peaceful people from all around pakistan including Punjab, KPK, Baloch as well as interior sindh.

Karachi as a province or as a federally administered region is must for it to come out of the shadow of 0 development

As long as parties like Jaey Sindh / Jeay Sindh Qaumi Mahaz/ PPP will be there .. MQM will be there
As long as guys like G M Syed and Bashir Qureshi will be there .... Guys like Altaf will be there.

There are as many Altafs as Sindhi Nationalists.

Haha, it is not you that is tolerating but rather us who are tolerating you.

PPP is not an ethnic party... not to the core at least. They played this card, indeed, in the past but in general and to be specific lately they were involved in bigger national politics. As far as likes of Altaf are concerned, last time we had to send people down there to clean the mess and you know very well how it went for so called likes of warrior altaf.

I was reading that south punjab have 20% quota within punjab.
Every district has qouta. This is like national and provincial assembly seats every area gets seats and jobs according to population.
quota system zarori tha 50 saal pehle. mulk me ek tabqay ki monopoly hona munaasib nahi thi. ab zamana badal gaya hai ab nuqsan zyada hai chunke practicality khatam hogai hai. maashra ab meritocracy pasand hogaya hai
Yeh bhi merit ha. Federal qouta is
Open merit 7.5%
Punjab+ Islamabad 50%
KPK 11.5 percent
Sindh rural 11.4
Urban Sindh 7.6
Balochistan 6
FATA + gilgit + AJK 4%

Back
Top Bottom