What's new

No one can dare divide Sindh, Kamal tells people of Larkana

Karachi may been a port city but we revolutionized it and made it something bigger. It is our achievement and ours alone.

My nana was in KPT(basically from Attock) and Dada was in Navy(from Hazara).
My parents are born and raised in Karachi.
We 3 siblings are born and raised in Karachi.
How come this entire so called achievement is yours and yours alone?

As i said Pakistan owes you nothing,you owe everything to it,if not for Pakistan you both would have been probably proving your loyality to Modi Sarkar by now and getting same treatment as those to didn't come are getting.
P.S:- Please name few Punjabi nationalists
Same would had been the case of ppl living in Sindh, KPK, Balochistan and Punjab

Then, perhaps Pakistanis of Pakistani origin should go to India? because, you know, we are such a nuisance to you.

Well we have shown you your place , rather nature has shown you your place.

First , you lost against those short , dark skinned bengalis that you considered inferior. You considered yourself as fair and tall , belonging to warrior class but yet lost against the fish eating bengalis and vegetarian Indians.

Next , came Altaf Bhai that asserted himself and gained rightful space for us and made us the ruling class in Khi and Hyd. Also taught us how to violently fight off Sindhi and Pashtuns if need arose.

Well we have shown you your place , rather nature has shown you your place.

First , you lost against those short , dark skinned bengalis that you considered inferior. You considered yourself as fair and tall , belonging to warrior class but yet lost against the fish eating bengalis and vegetarian Indians.

Next , came Altaf Bhai that asserted himself and gained rightful space for us and made us the ruling class in Khi and Hyd. Also taught us how to violently fight off Sindhi and Pashtuns if need arose.

Proudly written by a guy named pakpride - the irony.

Next , came Altaf Bhai that asserted himself

These days he's begging Modi for asylum to his real motherland Bharat Mata. :lol: Follow your leader.

Proudly written by a guy named pakpride - the irony.

That's how quickly their inner Gangu comes out once you poke them a bit. And we've been tolerating millions of them for over 70 years. Don't for a moment think there was only one Altaf. There are millions of closet Altafs living among us in Sindh.

Nawaz Sharif
That's a joke,he himself is a Kashmiri migrant from Amritsar if we go by logics being given.

I don't have problems with Punjabis.. They are probably the one accommodating ethnicity in Pakistan. My targets are Sindhis and then Pasthuns. They both have been the biggest nuisances for us.
Still Muhajirs are seen abusing them,when Punjab has absorbed largest amount of migrants.

Both of these are bit ethno centric.

These days he's begging Modi for asylum to his real motherland Bharat Mata. :lol: Follow your leader.

That's how quickly their inner Gangu comes out once you poke them a bit. And we've been tolerating millions of them for over 70 years. Don't for a moment think there was only one Altaf. There are millions of closet Altafs living among us in Sindh.

Perhaps you haven't read my above post. He was good in his initial years. In fact , very good.

He secured our rights , fought off violent Sindhis and Pashtoons and etc. Later he became a traitor. If he hadn't been such a traitor , I would have voted for him..

As far as inner gangu is concerned. Well , we came here as muslims and we wanted nothing to do with India. Using your logic , Jinnah's ancestors were Gujrati Gangus and so did my ancestors but we found the truth in the form of Islam.

Now , you can use the word gangu as an insult towards me but it wouldn't really bother me in the slightest.

That's a joke,he himself is a Kashmiri migrant from Amritsar if we go by logics being given.

you asked for a Punjabi nationalist so I gave you one, Bhutto Family is Sindhi Nationalists , Bhuggti and other Baluch Tribe's are Baloch Nationalists .. and we all see and know about Pashtoon Nationalism .

Is qouta system of Sindh different from other provinces?
All districts get jobs according to their population in all provinces.
For example qouta of Punjab police.
View attachment 601552 View attachment 601550
For Sindh, it is further divided between Rural and Urban.

upload_2020-1-25_19-30-9.png

See an advertisement below:

Federal-Public-Service-Commission-FPSC-Jobs-Consolidated-Advertisement-No-7-2019-Apply-Online-1.jpg

Now, when we give candidates on merit only 7.5% chance of being qualified, and rest 92.5% based on his luck because he was born in a particular area, or holds a specific domicile, it creates injustice and brain drain, which has affected Pakistan the most.

Quota system is good in the first 25 years of a country, when we know that a particular area is backward and if we don't give the people of this area a chance, they will remain backwards.

In Pakistan, quota system has made the people hadd haraam.

Moreover, if a doctor having qualified on a quota seat doesn't go back to his rural place and stays in the city he is qualified from, the original purpose of quota can't be considered successful.

@Retired Troll , didn't I tell you yesterday that Hamaray namak mai koi masla hai, jo chakta hai namak haram hojata hai?

It's about time we import salt. lol

As long as parties like Jaey Sindh / Jeay Sindh Qaumi Mahaz/ PPP will be there .. MQM will be there
As long as guys like G M Syed and Bashir Qureshi will be there .... Guys like Altaf will be there.

There are as many Altafs as Sindhi Nationalists.

Haha, it is not you that is tolerating but rather us who are tolerating you.

@Retired Troll , didn't I tell you yesterday that Hamaray namak mai koi masla hai, jo chakta hai namak haram hojata hai?

It's about time we import salt. lol

is shakhs se pehle poch gach honi chaiye ke china cutting per corruption kese hui. karachi ko mafia ko kisne becha. wo belgium saakhta bridge kese gira.

baqi ye awein androoni bakbak zarori hai. ryasat baray faisle kar rahi hai. internal manjan kuch na kuch to bechna hai.

apas me larrne do thori der. ye umpire ki ungli per nachne walay tamashbeen ki koi ahmiyat nahi

Back
Top Bottom