What's new

No one can dare divide Sindh, Kamal tells people of Larkana

Thus, the lands were allotted to migrants from India.
Are u sure? They took away the rural areas left by Hindus

You have severe comprehension issues. I never said Muhajirs taught Sindhis . I said MQM taught Muhajirs how to defend themselves from Sindhis. If it hadn't been for MQM , Muhajir rights would have been usurped by Sindhis.

Btw , MQM still failed in removing quota system . Unless Quota system and teachings of G M Syed is removed from Pakistan , there will never be peace.

Haha. It was us who sacrificed everything for this country. None of sons of soil had to sacrifice as much as we did. The reason why Karachi(The financial hub of this country) and Hyderabad were developed was exclusively because of Muhajirs. No Sindhi had any part in it. It was and is exclusively our achievement. From M M Alam to Abdul Qadeer Khan , From Ata -ur - rahman to Abdul Sattar Edhi , From Ishrat hussain USmani to Ishfaq Ahmed , From Adeeb Rizvi to Nusrat Fateh Ali .... It has been muhajir contribution all in all.

No ethnicity has sacrificed as much as we did. And no we don't owe anything to Pakistan nor to sons of soil . We don't need any approval or show evidence of our achievements . We did not break the Pakistan in 1971 . We were not the ones who failed to liberate Kashmir. We were not the ones who lost against India. We were not the ones who kept Pakistan backward in Education ,economy , science and technology. It is the sons of soil who failed in almost everything.
Bhai dont forget Javed Miadad and Reverse swing inventer Sarfaraz Nawaz

Pakistan provided Muslim immigrants from Hindu majority state a safe heaven,you guys migrated to become Pakistanis but ended up being Muhajirs,Grow up and be Pakistani.You owe everything to Pakistan,Pakistan doesn't.
Lol Pakistan owes us. We along with Bengalis were pioneers for Pakistan Movement. Thats why Nationalist Sindhis and Punjabis say that Pakistan was made for UP and CP Muslims

They are going to make sure that new blood as more rotten than the old one,that would only make sure that their sons and daughters can rule Pakistan.

Let them do their Tadbeers. We stay on side with Tadbeer of Allah.

Meanwhile i wish/pray that someone from us shall take the lead and start making/Developing some Non-Political Yet Highly well groomed (not necessaruly Highly *Educated) set of individuals Capable to act as Leaders in near Future (on all aspects Including Politics/GeoPolitics). [Since we are desperately short of Leadership Personalities.]

I am aware we have some Masters / aka King Makers / aka Darwesh sift log, who are waiting for young bloods to come seek and walk on the path to become what this nation want direly.

Are u sure? They took away the rural areas left by Hindus

Yes .. The native sindhis stole a lot of Land that belonged to Muhajirs. Nehru and Quaid Agreed that Muhajirs will get properties left by Hindu Sindhis and vice versa.

The funny thing is , Sindhis were reluctant to even allow us in and settle. It was only because of Quaid - e - Azam who pushed forward and allowed Muhajirs to own the land. Had he died earlier... Muhajirs would have had no land to live on.

It is funny when Sindhis use the taunt " Hum ne apko panah di " ..... Abey chal yahan , Quaid nahi hota to tom log hum logon ko arabian sea mein phenk dete ....

I still Remember , G M syed famously said , " You came here from India to seek refuge and your next refuge will be arabian sea"

Yes .. The native sindhis stole a lot of Land that belonged to Muhajirs. Nehru and Quaid Agreed that Muhajirs will get properties left by Hindu Sindhis and vice versa.

The funny thing is , Sindhis were reluctant to even allow us in and settle. It was only because of Quaid - e - Azam who pushed forward and allowed Muhajirs to own the land. Had he died earlier... Muhajirs would have had no land to live on.

It is funny when Sindhis use the taunt " Hum ne apko panah di " ..... Abey chal yahan , Quaid nahi hota to tom log hum logon ko arabian sea mein phenk dete ....

I still Remember , G M syed famously said , " You came here from India to seek refuge and your next refuge will be arabian sea"
Yes. Quaid aur hum na hote to yeh log Bombay ke ghulaam hotey

Quaid ki wafaat kay baad kisi nay phenka aapko behra-e-arab main?

Thank you to Altaf Bhai. For whatever ills that man committed , he served us well in his initial years in politics.
I wished that Altaf died as a hero instead of later becoming a full blown traitor.

Thank you to Altaf Bhai. For whatever ills that man committed , he served us well in his initial years in politics.
I wished that Altaf died as a hero instead of later becoming a full blown traitor.

Your Altaf bhai came decades later.
Did somebody threw you in sea during those decades?
How can you generalised entire community based on 1 guys comments even after 72 years?

who think that they will not be able to survive without quota system.
Is qouta system of Sindh different from other provinces?
All districts get jobs according to their population in all provinces.
For example qouta of Punjab police.
17855123_1284003198373875_6329287817913755851_o.jpg images.jpeg

Last edited:
Your Altaf bhai came decades later.
Did somebody threw you in sea during those decades?
How can you generalised entire community based on 1 guys comments even after 72 years?

You have no idea what you are talking about.

G M Syed may have died but his words and writings are still living. He has written numerous books and Sindhis respect and revere him. He is the number one reason why Muhajirs are still not accepted.

I don't know whether you know sindhi language or not , but I have read his books and seen his speeches. They are incredibly toxic to Muhajirs and Pakistan. He implanted the seeds of hatred.

The reason why we weren't thrown out was because we were running Khi and Hyd. At that time , Khi was the capital and as were in majority and ruling it.
The animosity picked after 1971 after which Sindhi nationalist were emboldened and wanted to separate Sindh from Pakistan kick the immigrants aka muhajirs. The situation got so bad that violent riots broke out and later MQM was formed.

Last edited:
For Sindhis, it is. Stop asking for another Mukti bahini.

Actually, Sindh and any other province in Pakistan have been divided/redivided/expanded/reduced multiple times throughout history.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

G M Syed may have died but his words and writings are still living. He has written numerous books and Sindhis respect and revere him. He is the number one reason why Muhajirs have still not accepted.

I don't know whether you know sindhi language or not , but I have read his books and seen his speeches. They are incredibly toxic to Muhajirs and Pakistan. He implanted the seeds of hatred.

Bhai jan, in my entire life I heard the name GM syed just from one guy who used to joke about another friend of mine whose name was Ghulam Mustafa. And still till right now I have no clue who this GMS guy was.

And no, I have Sindhis in my family and friends including my brother in law. And I also have Muhajirs as family and freinds. And I highly doubt that any one cares or even knows about him.

There are few things you need to understand:
- Whatever happened in the past, remains in the past. Move on.
- Just like how you now call Altaf bhai as traitor, others have always thought of him as the same.
- If new provinces would be made, they won't be based on some particular ethnicity but for everyone.
- Avoid looking down on others just to feel good.

You have severe comprehension issues. I never said Muhajirs taught Sindhis . I said MQM taught Muhajirs how to defend themselves from Sindhis. If it hadn't been for MQM , Muhajir rights would have been usurped by Sindhis.
I don't know but you do have some mental issues which makes you changing opinion ever and than.
Didn't you said that?

Just like whites developed America who were immigrants.
Just like that Muhajirs are/will developing/develop Sindh and Pakistan.

Btw , MQM still failed in removing quota system . Unless Quota system and teachings of G M Syed is removed from Pakistan , there will never be peace.
I don't know any book on G.M syed being taught in schools of Sindh.MQM is in bed with PPP behind curtains.
Haha. It was us who sacrificed everything for this country. None of sons of soil had to sacrifice as much as we did. The reason why Karachi(The financial hub of this country) and Hyderabad were developed was exclusively because of Muhajirs. No Sindhi had any part in it. It was and is exclusively our achievement. From M M Alam to Abdul Qadeer Khan , From Ata -ur - rahman to Abdul Sattar Edhi , From Ishrat hussain USmani to Ishfaq Ahmed , From Adeeb Rizvi to Nusrat Fateh Ali .... It has been muhajir contribution all in all.
Karachi is a port city,and for almost 70 years it's only operational seaport of a nation having almost 220 milliom population.All port cities around the world are almost as developed and vibrant as Karachi is.
Karachi was major city of this region even before partition.If one goes by naming people than Altaf is enough to undo whatever they have done.
No ethnicity has sacrificed as much as we did. And no we don't owe anything to Pakistan nor to sons of soil . We don't need any approval or show evidence of our achievements . We did not break the Pakistan in 1971 . We were not the ones who failed to liberate Kashmir. We were not the ones who lost against India. We were not the ones who kept Pakistan backward in Education ,economy , science and technology. It is the sons of soil who failed in almost everything.
Everyone has sacrificed but no one has done more than Pashtuns and Biharis in the name of Pakistan.
If you don't owe anything to Pakistan,better go back and live in Bharat as first class citizens.Migrants who came from British India were given a lot and lot by alloting left over properties of Hindus and Sikhs.Not to mention over half of fake claims and double claims given by migrants to the state.
Few moments ago you said:-
well educated and occupied bureaucracy and rapidly developed urban areas of Sindh. The jealousy of native Sindhis regarding the success of Muhajirs made them hate muhajirs so much.

So as per your own words due to Muhajirs being well educated they occupied bureaucracy and military(you said that on this board),if your saying is true they are very much to be blamed for 1971 and Kashmir issue.(Though whatever part of Kashmir we have it is due to sons of soil picking up arms and fighting their way in)

Lol Pakistan owes us. We along with Bengalis were pioneers for Pakistan Movement. Thats why Nationalist Sindhis and Punjabis say that Pakistan was made for UP and CP Muslims
As i said Pakistan owes you nothing,you owe everything to it,if not for Pakistan you both would have been probably proving your loyality to Modi Sarkar by now and getting same treatment as those to didn't come are getting.
P.S:- Please name few Punjabi nationalists.

I don't know but you do have some mental issues which makes you changing opinion ever and than.
Didn't you said that?

I don't know any book on G.M syed being taught in schools of Sindh.MQM is in bed with PPP behind curtains.

Karachi is a port city,and for almost 70 years it's only operational seaport of a nation having almost 220 milliom population.All port cities around the world are almost as developed and vibrant as Karachi is.
Karachi was major city of this region even before partition.If one goes by naming people than Altaf is enough to undo whatever they have done.

Everyone has sacrificed but no one has done more than Pashtuns and Biharis in the name of Pakistan.
If you don't owe anything to Pakistan,better go back and live in Bharat as first class citizens.Migrants who came from British India were given a lot and lot by alloting left over properties of Hindus and Sikhs.Not to mention over half of fake claims and double claims given by migrants to the state.
Few moments ago you said:-

So as per your own words due to Muhajirs being well educated they occupied bureaucracy and military(you said that on this board),if your saying is true they are very much to be blamed for 1971 and Kashmir issue.(Though whatever part of Kashmir we have it is due to sons of soil picking up arms and fighting their way in)

As i said Pakistan owes you nothing,you owe everything to it,if not for Pakistan you both would have been probably proving your loyality to Modi Sarkar by now and getting same treatment as those to didn't come are getting.
P.S:- Please name few Punjabi nationalists.

I don't have problems with Punjabis.. They are probably the one accommodating ethnicity in Pakistan. My targets are Sindhis and then Pasthuns. They both have been the biggest nuisances for us.

We can't be blamed for 1971. Our representation in military was next to none. It was all Punjabis and Pashtuns. Zulfiqar was Sindhi... The sons of soil lost Bangladesh because of their arrogance and mis-management.

In fact , it was the urdu speaking bihari people that suffered the most and still are suffering because the sons of soil failed to protect them and even to this day , refuse to accommodate them...

The sons of soil readily allowed Afghans who brought nothing but terrorism and destruction but treated the loyal urdu speaking biharis like dirt and left them to fend for themselves.

Sons of soil also were busy looting the villages in Kashmir rather than moving forward. If Gilgit scouts hadn't rebelled , we would have lost kashmir and gilgit baltistan. The best part is , you guys also lost siachen later.

Karachi may have been a port city but we revolutionized it and made it something bigger. It is our achievement and ours alone.

Edit:- Hahaha....We are not going anywhere since it us who developed this country. While sons of soil lost wars and half of country . We build it and still are building it. Neither do we owe to sons of soil nor do we need their approval. Besides , who needs approvals from losers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom