What's new

No one can dare divide Sindh, Kamal tells people of Larkana

For Sindhis, it is. Stop asking for another Mukti bahini.
So you are threatening to divide Pakistan because you can't see division of Sindh..

That's when I say that for people like you, Sindh is more important than Pakistan.

Your comment should be an eye opener for those ultra nationalist Pakistanis who like your comments.

For Sindh, it is further divided between Rural and Urban.
7.6 urban sindh because population of urban urban sindh is 7.6 percent of Pakistan agar urban Sindh separate province ban jaye phir bhi federal qouta 7.6 hi hoga.
Agar urban Sindh Ko population percentage sa kam jobs mil rhi hain to phir ziadati hogi and agar percentage ka mutabiq hain to thek ha.

Sons of soil also were busy looting the villages in Kashmir rather than moving forward. If Gilgit scouts hadn't rebelled , we would have lost kashmir and gilgit baltistan. The best part is , you guys also lost siachen later.
Ever try looking at Map of Kashmir, Gilgit is situated in a corner of region,only an idiot would say that but tbh that LOOTING line is favourite line of bloody Bharatis when they try to demonise Pakistani actions in Kashmir.
Don't be an idiot Siachen was lost under rule of Zia, who was first gen migrant from Jalandhar.
We can't be blamed for 1971. Our representation in military was next to none. It was all Punjabis and Pashtuns. Zulfiqar was Sindhi... The sons of soil lost Bangladesh because of their arrogance and mis-management.
In fact , it was the urdu speaking bihari people that suffered the most and still are suffering because the sons of soil failed to protect them and even to this day , refuse to accommodate them...
Don't change the Goal post,you yourself said that Sindhis were jealous because due to us being well educated we occupied top positions everywhere.
Karachi may have been a port city but we revolutionized it and made it something bigger. It is our achievement and ours alone.
Yeah we know a segment of your people introduced Ethno/Lingo fascism,extortion,arson attacks,bombing,murders and much more,basically you guys revolutionized crime in Karachi,going by your logic.
Edit:- Hahaha....We are not going anywhere since it us who developed this country. While sons of soil lost wars and half of country . We build it and still are building it. Neither do we owe to sons of soil nor do we need their approval.
Yeah yeah you developed this country but failed to win wars for this country,typical dimwit logic:lol:

So you are threatening to divide Pakistan because you can't see division of Sindh..

That's when I say that for people like you, Sindh is more important than Pakistan.

Your comment should be an eye opener for those ultra nationalist Pakistanis who like your comments.

Sons of soil are the most racist entity(especially Sindhis) yet they project that trait on others. After all , a thief will consider everyone a thief

Same would had been the case of ppl living in Sindh, KPK, Balochistan and Punjab
Shah jee i would have been in better condition than you anyway,citing few points
1-I would have been in corner,with my back towards region which has attacked Delhi many times.
2-Given my rebelous nature and geography i would have gone easily on path of resistance.
3-Yogi won't have been my CM citing population.
4-Muslims still would have been a majority.​
On the other hand you would have no choices like above and would have been surrounded by Hindus from all sides that too being a minority among a hostile majority.

Ever try looking at Map of Kashmir, Gilgit is situated in a corner of region,only an idiot would say that but tbh that LOOTING line is favourite line of bloody Bharatis when they try to demonise Pakistani actions in Kashmir.
Don't be an idiot Siachen was lost under rule of Zia, who was first gen migrant from Jalandhar.

Don't change the Goal post,you yourself said that Sindhis were jealous because due to us being well educated we occupied top positions everywhere.

Yeah we know a segment of your people introduced Ethno/Lingo fascism,extortion,arson attacks,bombing,murders and much more,basically you guys revolutionized crime in Karachi,going by your logic.

Yeah yeah you developed this country but failed to win wars for this country,typical dimwit logic:lol:

You are dealing with this cancerous mentality. This is what he was saying in another thread.

Capture.JPG

7.6 urban sindh because population of urban urban sindh is 7.6 percent of Pakistan agar urban Sindh separate province ban jaye phir bhi federal qouta 7.6 hi hoga.
Agar urban Sindh Ko population percentage sa kam jobs mil rhi hain to phir ziadati hogi and agar percentage ka mutabiq hain to thek ha.
First of all, quota system is wrong.

Secondly, division between Urban and Rural has other motives behind it.

Quota system is itself a ziadti after so many decades.. As I said, in the initial years, it is ok to enforce quota system to buy time to bring the institutions at par across the country.

to phir agli dafa larkana bhayya kamal ko vote de raha hai phir?

you asked for a Punjabi nationalist so I gave you one, Bhutto Family is Sindhi Nationalists , Bhuggti and other Baluch Tribe's are Baloch Nationalists .. and we all see and know about Pashtoon Nationalism .
There no nationalists in Pakistan,they are just pimps of ethnic and linguistic weaknesses of poor and illiterate peoples.
Nawaz isn't a Punjabi nationalist,Punjab has no nationalists and Punjabis don't believe in this shit.

You are a fool. Zia was a Punjabi Arain. We are talking about Urdu speaking Mohajirs that settled in Sindh

Yes, majorly in Sindh. I am not talking about whole of Pakistan.

Unfortunately that was before Altaf went rogue. Before that, it was very good. Btw , military was dominated by Pashtuns and Punjabis and so was the high command. Sons of soil were responsible for 1971 defeat

Replies in bold.

There no nationalists in Pakistan,they are just pimps of ethnic and linguistic weaknesses of poor and illiterate peoples.
Nawaz isn't a Punjabi nationalist,Punjab has no nationalists and Punjabis don't believe in this shit.

I have to give you that. Probably the most accommodating ethnicity.

You are dealing with this cancerous mentality. This is what he was saying in another thread.

View attachment 601565
I know,but keeping people like him incheck is necessity,they are just out there for spreading hate,otherwise we have many Pakistanis onboard who share same background like him but not that mentality.

Quota system is itself a ziadti after so many decades.. As I said, in the initial years, it is ok to enforce quota system to buy time to bring the institutions at par across the country.
Qouta system has nothing to do with politics ethnicity etc they have only divided province in 2 parts urban and rural.
Jobs are given according to population if one city has ten percent population it would get 10 percent jobs. Agar urban sindh ko population ka mutabiq jobs milti hain to thek ha
to phir agli dafa larkana bhayya kamal ko vote de raha hai phir?
PTI Ko daiga. And apki qouta system par Kya opinion ha?

Replies in bold.
They don't count,he was migrant as per your logic.
There are more Muhjirs in Punjab than Sindh could have.
I have to give you that. Probably the most accommodating ethnicity.
Punjabis believe that Everyone eats what Almighty has given him and for what he tries for.
P.S:-It's a shame that people still want to become Punjabis,Sindhis,Balochis,Pashtuns,Biharis,UP walas,Malabaris when they live in Pakistan and eat in Pakistan.

Yes .. The native sindhis stole a lot of Land that belonged to Muhajirs. Nehru and Quaid Agreed that Muhajirs will get properties left by Hindu Sindhis and vice versa.

The funny thing is , Sindhis were reluctant to even allow us in and settle. It was only because of Quaid - e - Azam who pushed forward and allowed Muhajirs to own the land. Had he died earlier... Muhajirs would have had no land to live on.

It is funny when Sindhis use the taunt " Hum ne apko panah di " ..... Abey chal yahan , Quaid nahi hota to tom log hum logon ko arabian sea mein phenk dete ....

I still Remember , G M syed famously said , " You came here from India to seek refuge and your next refuge will be arabian sea"

TBH majority of hindu properties were in urban areas which muhajirs got anyway. Urdu speakers even got land left behind in punjab.
For Sindh, it is further divided between Rural and Urban.

View attachment 601561

See an advertisement below:

Federal-Public-Service-Commission-FPSC-Jobs-Consolidated-Advertisement-No-7-2019-Apply-Online-1.jpg

Now, when we give candidates on merit only 7.5% chance of being qualified, and rest 92.5% based on his luck because he was born in a particular area, or holds a specific domicile, it creates injustice and brain drain, which has affected Pakistan the most.

Quota system is good in the first 25 years of a country, when we know that a particular area is backward and if we don't give the people of this area a chance, they will remain backwards.

In Pakistan, quota system has made the people hadd haraam.

Moreover, if a doctor having qualified on a quota seat doesn't go back to his rural place and stays in the city he is qualified from, the original purpose of quota can't be considered successful.

I was reading that south punjab have 20% quota within punjab. Honestly Pakistan quota system based on areas is much better then Indian one based on caste and ethnicity but they leave out religion based quota which have made muslims 3rd class citizens with 2-3% of jobs in army, government jobs etc. Karachi on its own as separate province will still get 7% of quota anyway.

I bet urdu speakers in absolute numbers will beat Indian muslims doing gov job despite half of population in %.

Marathis have much more discriminatory quota system. They even include private sector jobs in Mumbai.

I know,but keeping people like him incheck is necessity,they are just out there for spreading hate,otherwise we have many Pakistanis onboard who share same background like him but not that mentality.
I could never understand why can't these people just learn Sindhi language and speak Sindhi language fluently and call themselves Sindhi/Sons of soil rather than Muhajir/urdu speaking etc? I mean these people aren't living in refugee camps. Why do these people have to carve out their own identity? And on top of that why do these people have to hate Sindhis when they themselves are living in Sindh?

Very strange people..............

Back
Top Bottom