What's new

No one can dare divide Sindh, Kamal tells people of Larkana

The Sindhis who left for India fluently speak, read and write the language of the states they settled in. I've seen Gujrati-speaking Sindhis, Tamil-speaking Sindhis etc. While Indian migrants in Sindh avoid Sindhi like it's the language of sub-humans.

Lies lies and more lies.

I can speak fluent sindhi and so do many muhajirs I know. It is not language based but rather hatred due to the fact muhajirs are able to quickly establish themselves in urban sindh as powerful force.

Discrimination started from 1947. G M Syed was the main architect of it.

The so-called Sindhi-nationalists who make Pakistan and immigrants (Muhajirs) responsible for grasping the rights of Sindh never talk about the two facts.

• Prior to Pakistan, Sindh had an elected assembly, which took the lead in voting for Pakistan. It was a vote for freedom from British colonialism and Hindu domination and the affirmation to be a part of an independent country – Pakistan.
  • Immigrants settled in Sindh as a part of the established process of Pakistan and they had a legal migration to Pakistan (not Sindh) and they were legally allowed to settle wherever they want in Pakistan, few of them given their legal claims of properties in urban areas of Sindh and remaining in majority and their generations still waiting for their legal claims in Sindh.
The fears were penned down by Pir Ali Muhammad Rashidi , 1946 in a series of articles in G.M. Syed’s daily ‘Qurbani’, fuelling and fanning the ethnic fire against the Punjabis.

Shahid Kardar posits in his book, “Polarization in the region: The Roots of discontent,” that the first point of conflict between the Urdu speaking migrants and the local Sindhis cropped up when there surfaced the issue of the allotment of lands left by their Hindu counterparts while leaving for India. Such lands in Sindh sprawled the area of two million acres. Sindh assembly showed nimbleness to pass a bill requiring the allotment of these vast tracts of lands to the local Sindhis, but the Quaid-e-Azam intervened in before it was converted into law. Thus, the lands were allotted to migrants from India.

If it hadn't been for Quaid e Azam , muhajirs wouldn't have land to live on.

Another factor, which estranged the Sindhis further from the Muhajirs, was the prominence of the latter in many affairs of the state. The Muhajirs, who were well educated, had settled in the urban areas of Karachi, Hyderabad and Sukkar, gained dominance in politics, bureaucracy, military and business, leaving local Sindhis behind.

Yeah before arrival of Muhajirs native use to eat grass,hunt wild animals and wear their skin as attire.

Does burning poor labourers in Baldia Town also counts as teaching?

Yup . They did actually. Natives were incredibly poor and backward. Muhajirs that came were very well educated and occupied bureaucracy and rapidly developed urban areas of Sindh. The jealousy of native Sindhis regarding the success of Muhajirs made them hate muhajirs so much.

As I said before , MQM went astray in later years. Despite all the bad it did in its later years , I have to give credit to earlier MQM that gave muhajirs their rights and taught them how to protect themselves. If it hadn't been for them , I am pretty sure we would have been a third class citizen of this country under the ruling elite of Sindhi feudal lords.

If you really are sincere about the development of Sindh, you should focus on the whole of Sindh, not just limit yourself to its one corner.

Hahaha .... We would but Sindhis won't allow us. Try to live as a muhajir outside of urban sindh and see what happens.

Besides , Sindhi party ( PPP) rule over large parts of Sindh. If Sindhis can't be loyal to their own people( Thar and upper sindh is exclusively ruled by PPP and living conditions over there is absolutely pathetic) , what makes you think we would trust you to be nice to us.....

As long as G M Syed and his hateful teachings would be accepted, there will never be a harmony.

Yup . They did actually. Natives were incredibly poor and backward. Muhajirs that came were very well educated and occupied bureaucracy and rapidly developed urban areas of Sindh. The jealousy of native Sindhis regarding the success of Muhajirs made them hate muhajirs so much.
You said the above,showing that Muhjirs were very advance and in next para you say that,
As I said before , MQM went astray in later years. Despite all the bad it did in its later years , I have to give credit to earlier MQM that gave muhajirs their rights and taught them how to protect themselves. If it hadn't been for them , I am pretty sure we would have been a third class citizen of this country under the ruling elite of Sindhi feudal lords.
Please makeup you mind,on one said you say that Muhajirs are well educated and have taught Sindhis everything and in next para you say that we were going to become third class citizens of state that why we restored to terrorism,play a Hero or Victim.
P.S:- Pakistan provided Muslim immigrants from Hindu majority state a safe heaven,you guys migrated to become Pakistanis but ended up being Muhajirs,Grow up and be Pakistani.You owe everything to Pakistan,Pakistan doesn't.

Last edited:
More provinces will only increase corruption and humongous budget would be needed as well. Plus no province should be allowed on the basis of ethnicity or race etc as it will lead to further division.

The only solution is that the funds are transferred directly to the 132 districts all across Pakistan with cities run by the highly qualified, educated, elected mayors. And instead of the CM with their ministers/advisers and bloated assemblies filled with good for nothing MPA's; the provinces should be run by the governor with a strong presidential system in the federal.

This imo is the only solution feasible.

Last edited:
Pakistan needs to do nothing... Just educate the backward areas of Pakistan who think that they will not be able to survive without quota system. Once they are educated and start challenging the urban people, they will not need to oppose division of any province. People from interior Sindh must be able to challenge Punjabis in Punjab, Urdu speaking and Punjabi communities in urban Sindh, Pashtoons in KP. Once they know they can get admissions in good universities without relying on quotas, or get jobs in private sector and don't need shitty government sector that pays much less, they will stop caring about the "dharti" within the actual "dharti".

Make China cutting great again !!

Bahria Province CM Kemal

Pakistan needs to do nothing... Just educate the backward areas of Pakistan who think that they will not be able to survive without quota system. Once they are educated and start challenging the urban people, they will not need to oppose division of any province. People from interior Sindh must be able to challenge Punjabis in Punjab, Urdu speaking and Punjabi communities in urban Sindh, Pashtoons in KP. Once they know they can get admissions in good universities without relying on quotas, or get jobs in private sector and don't need shitty government sector that pays much less, they will stop caring about the "dharti" within the actual "dharti".

Excuse me. It's the Muhajirs who are asking for "dharti within dharti" not Sindhis.

i agree janab . our old public and politicians are fully ignorant .
Sir I dont see this happening in near future, until new blood is ready to take over this rotten old system.
They are going to make sure that new blood as more rotten than the old one,that would only make sure that their sons and daughters can rule Pakistan.

Excuse me. It's the Muhajirs who are asking for "dharti within dharti" not Sindhis.
Dividing a province is not equivalent to dividing a country.

Sindh is NOT a dharti for Pakistanis. Pakistan is the dharti.

And the moment quota system is ended, the love of Sindh dharti maan will also end.

It's time for Sindhis to get freedom from the clutches of evil waderas, fight for education system overhaul in Sindh, and start challenging not just other Pakistanis, but also other nationalities at international level.

To be honest, it pains me when I see Sindhis in this condition. And believe me, this is coming from a person whose khala is married in extremely influential JUNEJO family which always has someone in the assemblies and Senate.

You said the above,showing that Muhjirs were very advance and in next para you say that,

Please makeup you mind,on one said you say that Muhajirs are well educated and have taught Sindhis everything and in next para you say that we were going to become third class citizens of state that why we restored to terrorism,play a Hero or Victim.
P.S:- Pakistan provided Muslim immigrants from Hindu majority state a safe heaven,you guys migrated to become Pakistanis but ended up being Muhajirs,Grow up and be Pakistani.You owe everything to Pakistan,Pakistan doesn't.

You have severe comprehension issues. I never said Muhajirs taught Sindhis . I said MQM taught Muhajirs how to defend themselves from Sindhis. If it hadn't been for MQM , Muhajir rights would have been usurped by Sindhis.

Btw , MQM still failed in removing quota system . Unless Quota system and teachings of G M Syed is removed from Pakistan , there will never be peace.

Haha. It was us who sacrificed everything for this country. None of sons of soil had to sacrifice as much as we did. The reason why Karachi(The financial hub of this country) and Hyderabad were developed was exclusively because of Muhajirs. No Sindhi had any part in it. It was and is exclusively our achievement. From M M Alam to Abdul Qadeer Khan , From Ata -ur - rahman to Abdul Sattar Edhi , From Ishrat hussain USmani to Ishfaq Ahmed , From Adeeb Rizvi to Nusrat Fateh Ali .... It has been muhajir contribution all in all.

No ethnicity has sacrificed as much as we did. And no we don't owe anything to Pakistan nor to sons of soil . We don't need any approval or show evidence of our achievements . We did not break the Pakistan in 1971 . We were not the ones who failed to liberate Kashmir. We were not the ones who lost against India. We were not the ones who kept Pakistan backward in Education ,economy , science and technology. It is the sons of soil who failed in almost everything.

Back
Top Bottom