What's new

No one can dare divide Sindh, Kamal tells people of Larkana

Janab Vala sidiqui Farooqi ain deeni
Jabkay syed, Hashemi, qureshi brahamn tehra, vah!
Munafiq log
Irony is when Siddiquis are criticizing Syeds and Qureshis for thonking raja dahir!

hame to sindhi rajaon ne tijaarat ke liye invite kia tha.
Tou tum woh they jonhon ne khat likh kar bulaya tha?

Since @Pakhtoon yum ’s “MUJHE KYUN NIKALA” thread is deleted i guess, i posted this question there but except for @Mangus Ortus Novem , no answer and thread vanished.

Question

Mein ne yakhni beef pulao banaya hai but yakhni wali tezi nai aai is baar. What is the reason ? Where did i went wrong.

Mangus, i think, it has got to do with my boiling timing. Or maybe the bone quantity was less or maybe the fat

@PakSword

Tou tum woh they jonhon ne khat likh kar bulaya tha?

qanooni etebar se hum pehle aye thay wo bhi tijarat karne. baad me jizya batorne aap agaye.

insaf hona chaiye. qanooni etebar se hum aseel mahajir hain

Bus app ne boldiya baqee Saray sindhi pathan baloch hukum ki taweel karen. Pakistani brahman.

apki ganga ulti beh rahi hai shah mehmood sahib

qanooni etebar se hum pehle aye thay wo bhi tijarat karne. baad me jizya batorne aap agaye.

insaf hona chaiye. qanooni etebar se hum aseel mahajir hain
Hum jazya batornay nahi aatay tou abhi tum kali mata ki charnon main bethay hotay

Since @Pakhtoon yum ’s “MUJHE KYUN NIKALA” thread is deleted i guess, i posted this question there but except for @Mangus Ortus Novem , no answer and thread vanished.

Question

Mein ne yakhni beef pulao banaya hai but yakhni wali tezi nai aai is baar. What is the reason ? Where did i went wrong.

Mangus, i think, it has got to do with my boiling timing. Or maybe the bone quantity was less or maybe the fat

@PakSword
It could be any or all three.. bone, fat and timing..

Oye Charmar meray,

Low heat as always... and how about piaz/onions and garlic and ginger... slow heat... after the first boil...slow heat... it takes time to make Yakhni... no plug and play... like ready-made noodlez...

YoungPaks these days... cann't even make Yakhni...and here ethnofacists are fighting for hotair...

I am glad you brought the matter of National Importance... @Pakhtoon yum can you make Yakhni?

Yakhni Ko Izat Do!!!

I do remember that the meat i used was from a lahori guy :o::o::o:

Back
Top Bottom