What's new

No one can dare divide Sindh, Kamal tells people of Larkana

I think it should not be a voluntary process but rather an imposed compulsory process to make them learn Sindhi language so that their indian-ness can be eradicated and they start feeling that there is "no way" they can survive in Sindh without becoming "Sindhi", and all the lucknow type BS goes away from Pakistan once and for all.
Im happy scum like you are not at the helm of the affairs.

You will not find Sindhis in multinational companies and outside of Pakistan because they lack essentials skills which are required
Maybe because there aren't any multinational companies offices in interior Sindh. I don't understand what is wrong in giving 40 percent jobs to urban Sindh and 60 percent to rural Sindh agar urban Sindh ko province bana do phir bhi yahi jobs honi hain.
And urban Sindh is not 100 percent Urdu speaker I've read somewhere they make only 40 percent of Karachis population.

More SindhiPaks died under PeePee... Larkana is a hellhole...as is the rest of Sindh...

I care only for Paks...From Ladakh to Taftan.... all this stupid, racist and pathetic nonsense has no place in Pakistan..

Have we NOT Suffered Enough yet?

Why cann't people understand that Ethnofascism/LinguisticFacism/FirqaFacism are Tools to control and gain power and has NOTHING to do with Paks in any area of Pakistan...

Sub choona lagatay hain... xxxxxx

I have stated many a times that Politics in Pakistan has died for a long time...and we don't have political parties but Maffiaz/CriminalEnterprise....

I wanted to use some very colourful language but I know @PakSword wouldn't like his elder brother to use such a language.

Screw All types of Maffiaz/Facists...

PakistanZindabad!!!!

Sir ji, people who are commenting here don't know the condition of Sindhis in interior Sindh.. I know because I have spent summer vacations every other year there..

There's a systematic suppression of Sindhis.. and heart will cry when you see the conditions the poor Haris live in.

Main yahan examples nahi dena chahta, Indians ko feeding hogi, main ne aisi aisi harkatain dekhi hain ke yahan comment karnay walay soch nahi saktay..

Bass itna kahunga, we are blessed to have born in Karachi or Punjab or KP not in interior Sindh in a poor haris home.

Maybe because there aren't any multinational companies offices in interior Sindh. I don't understand what is wrong in giving 40 percent jobs to urban Sindh and 60 percent to rural Sindh agar urban Sindh ko province bana do phir bhi yahi jobs honi hain.
And urban Sindh is not 100 percent Urdu speaker I've read somewhere they make only 40 percent of Karachis population.
Isi liey tou keh raha hun ke its not about urdu speaker or punjabi.. I am against quota system.. you will not understand.. khair janay dein...

psycho population gap

nepotism

superimposed bias

fear of losing economic hegemony

Gujju businessman now illegal Enndians should be invited as guest investors giving them UN passports.

#ProgressiveOverdose

Sir ji, people who are commenting here don't know the condition of Sindhis in interior Sindh.. I know because I have spent summer vacations every other year there..

There's a systematic suppression of Sindhis.. and heart will cry when you see the conditions the poor Haris live in.

Main yahan examples nahi dena chahta, Indians ko feeding hogi, main ne aisi aisi harkatain dekhi hain ke yahan comment karnay walay soch nahi saktay..

Bass itna kahunga, we are blessed to have born in Karachi or Punjab or KP not in interior Sindh in a poor haris home.

Isi liey tou keh raha hun ke its not about urdu speaker or punjabi.. I am against quota system.. you will not understand.. khair janay dein...

nobody trusts a person who goes to interior sindh for SUMMER HOLIDAYS.

that's like saying i fly north for the winter.

propaganda busted against noble men from Sachhal

Na kar trust.. Iss baar bhi jaunga.... jab Pakistan jaunga.. but only for 15 days..

My khala lives there.. they have a farm with Australian cows imported last year.. Have to taste raw milk of Australian cows this time. Suna hai maze ka hota hai.. Aaj tak bhains ke thann se piya hai raw milk..

Iss baar pics bhi lagaunga.. in shaa Allah..

Tu tou bach gaya, warna tu bhi ja raha hota at least aik baar dawat khanay!

Na kar trust.. Iss baar bhi jaunga.... jab Pakistan jaunga.. but only for 15 days..

My khala lives there.. they have a farm with Australian cows imported last year.. Have to taste raw milk of Australian cows this time. Suna hai maze ka hota hai.. Aaj tak bhains ke thann se piya hai raw milk..

Iss baar pics bhi lagaunga.. in shaa Allah..

how come you have 2 Pakistani flags and i was told to correct mine on an ultimatum.

screw your brahminism

equal law for all qureshi and non qureshi

do nahi ek Pakistan

5 waqt ki namaz kam hai shukrane ke liye ke mujhe Ashraf ul makhlooq banaya Allah ne

recommendation

to aur teri parchi!!

azaad karo pehle apne ghulaam qureshi. man to man larayi hai. ghulaman e hind o sindh apas ki larai me kyon barbaad hon?

lakhon kararon insano ka khoon. aur ek qureshi ki fatah !!

to aur teri parchi!!

azaad karo pehle apne ghulaam qureshi. man to man larayi hai. ghulaman e hind o sindh apas ki larai me kyon barbaad hon?

lakhon kararon insano ka khoon. aur ek qureshi ki fatah !!
Bakwaas na kar.. I have removed my sir name unlike you!

Main tou South Sindh dharti maan ka beta hun

Bakwaas na kar.. I have removed my sir name unlike you!

Main tou South Sindh dharti maan ka beta hun

maa ka beta ha to baap ki wirasat chor de

azad kar sindhi ko. bohat loot liya

Sab Pakistani aik doosray ki khoob baja rahay haen. Unfortunately. I think that many posters express themselves, without going through the process of a comprehensive and proper thinking, on the subject matter and issue at hand.

Daikhy g yehi to jamhoriat ka husan Hai
Bolay gy nahi to khangy gy Kaysay :lol:

Back
Top Bottom