What's new

No, Mughals didn't loot India. They made us rich

They don't. Siddhi's are not "magical" or "super power", any more that sight is a magical super power or your "power" of hearing.

Siddhis defy Laws of Physics so yes they are magical powers..Floating 100 metres above ground in meditation is Magical (if such a thing even exists)

Siddhis defy Laws of Physics so yes they are magical powers..Floating 100 metres above ground in meditation is Magical (if such a thing even exists)

That is a very school boyish argument.

"Laws of Physics" is only a THEORY. They are our best GUESS about how the universe work.

They keep changing all the time, from the time before newton, to newton to Einstein and it will change again sometime in the future as we gain better understanding.

Akasa gamana siddhi is one of the highest states of Siddhi and it one of the highest form of human evolution.

Evolution has continued to challenge all known laws all the time and that is the nature of Evolution. Evolution will force creatures to exist in the deepest oceans and in the hottest thermal regions and in space.

Since this is known, I do not see any reason why Evolution cannot push humans to fly when it has forced birds to fly. Only the "physic" may vary. Just because we don't know something, does not mean its not real.

You see evolution of a million years happening within the same human body in the space of few hours and making him fly?

Western BEST guesses of only a couple of centuries flooded our world with machines of stupefying capabilities

What sort of technologies did Indian Gods provide to Indians?

That's childish argument.
It's not the responsibility of gods to give technology to humans. Their role is to be spiritual & moral guides, especially in eastern philosophy.

Similarly, only when west shunned god, the technology leap happened. Ironically, the same west is now embracing Islamism to show themselves as progressive. Do you see the full circle in west from Hounding scientists -> liberalism -> Embracing Islamism?

You see evolution of a million years happening within the same human body in the space of few hours and making him fly?

Western BEST guesses of only a couple of centuries flooded our world with machines of. stupefying capabilities

1. Siddhi's is not gained within a span of few hours. Only a fool would think that. Self induced evolution via Yoga speeds up the natural evolution process from millions of years to decades or a hundred years depending on the intensity of the practice.

2. Nobody owns rights to scientific progress as each scientific invention stands on the shoulders of other older discoveries and inventions and that goes all the way to the origin of humans. Nothing special about the west or the east. Availability of resources is the determining factor that determines the speed of progress. Exploitation of the rest of the world for the benefit of a few in the west has help speed up the scientific progress of the west. There is nothing special about that.

3. Why are "gods" required to provide technology ? that comes through human endeavor. Only a lazy fool would ask "god" to give him technology.

exactly this all shows Human progress only happens through the exertion of rational reason...Gods and magical superpowers have ABSOLUTELY no relevance to Human Progress
whatsoever..Glad we agree on the same points..thanks

i am saying even if you have done spiritual penance, you supposedly need few hours of meditation to activate your powers and become apparently super human

exactly this all shows Human progress only happens through the exertion of rational reason...Gods and magical superpowers have ABSOLUTELY no relevance to Human Progress
whatsoever..Glad we agree on the same points..thanks

i am saying even if you have done spiritual penance, you supposedly need few hours of meditation to activate your powers and become apparently super human

Yoga is exertion of rational reason attempting to push the boundaries of human evolution. A natural evolution of our abilities is a inevitable result of such an evolution. There is nothing "magical" about it or "super natural" about it. The same way there is nothing "super natural" about the ability of an eel to project electric shock. Its all perfectly natural. This does not make an Eel part of the "x-men".

I have no idea why you keep mentioning "god" in your every post. But even then, god has much to do with human progress. That is why the vast majority of humans have a god. Are you in denial ?

You are free to say anything you want , about spiritual penance, about science about your s-e-x life , anything at all. It means absolutely nothing. They are just YOUR beliefs. Nothing more, nothing less.

Human Progress depends upon exertion of rational reason , and Human progress has never been aided by Gods or Magical Powers

There is nothing in the cell structure of a Yogi that would support eel like shock discharge behaviour...an eel is an eel because of its physiology..a Yogi will always be a prisoner to his human physiology..and human beings cannot fly on their own

The only time I have ever seen a Yogi fly is when he boarded an aircraft..

Last edited:
Human Progress depends upon exertion of rational reason , and Human progress has never been aided by Gods or Magical Powers

There is nothing in the cell structure of a Yogi that would support eel like shock discharge behaviour...an eel is an eel because of its physiology..a Yogi will always be a prisoner to his human physiology..and human beings cannot fly on their own

The only time I have ever seen a Yogi fly is when he boarded an aircraft..

You are ASSUMING that a yogi who attains Siddhi is a prisoner to his human physiology and has not evolved.

Like pretty much everything in your post, you are a bundle of ignorance which is filled up with "Assumptions". That is YOUR prison.

I have never seen a Yogi board a aircraft, does that mean a yogi can never fly in an aircraft ? This is the problem with flawed "logic".

So will India ask Afghanistan for reparations
Or Turkey.

With a fascist Indian rise.

Its possibly going to be aryan theorists.

Move on

Messy house of India

So will India ask Afghanistan for reparations
Or Turkey.

With a fascist Indian rise.

Its possibly going to be aryan theorists.

Move on

Messy house of India

Take your own advice and move on. Its a bad place to flash ignorance.

This is the per capita GDP of India by the end of the Mughal rule.

DKLMPBOWAAEEXuk.jpg

You are ASSUMING that a yogi who attains Siddhi is a prisoner to his human physiology and has not evolved.

Like pretty much everything in your post, you are a bundle of ignorance which is filled up with "Assumptions". That is YOUR prison.

I have never seen a Yogi board a aircraft, does that mean a yogi can never fly in an aircraft ? This is the problem with flawed "logic".

Given the knowledge of human body, Yes I am ASSUMING that no human being can fly on his own without any contraption of some kind..A naked human body in free fall will crash to the ground, no matter if that body happens to be an Adept Yogi

Ask any scientist, or the ones with science background on this forum where am I wrong...

Never have any Human being broken the laws of Physics, nor will any Human being ever break the Laws of Physics...It is not possible to break them

Given the knowledge of human body, Yes I am ASSUMING that no human being can fly on his own without any contraption of some kind..A naked human body in free fall will crash to the ground, no matter if that body happens to be an Adept Yogi

Ask any scientist, or the ones with science background on this forum where am I wrong...

Never have any Human being broken the laws of Physics, nor will any Human being ever break the Laws of Physics...It is not possible to break them

I am sure all those who dabble in science will agree with you. The same way all those who dabbled in science a few hundred years ago would have agreed with you if you told them the earth was flat.

As usual, all it proves is the infinite capacity of humans to fill their Ignorance with Assumptions and call it "Rational".

Back
Top Bottom