What's new

No, Mughals didn't loot India. They made us rich

Google vilolance against dalit in India :) and as that first paragraph from wiki indicated sati increase exponentially after fall of Mughal empire as Hindu practice not as protection of women because British wrent interested in stop this crime against women once they decided to. Start hanging the perpetrator this practice mostly died out perhaps u cared about your neck then your mother honor if you think your claim about sati as honor saving is truth ;)

google violence against women in pakistan. google violence against hindus in pakistan. google voilence against christians in pakistan :lol:

Now show me evidence of sati recorded during mughal time. surely you can find a few hundred cases recorded, right ?

google violence against women in pakistan. google violence against hindus in pakistan. google voilence against christians in pakistan :lol:

Now show me evidence of sati recorded during mughal time. surely you can find a few hundred cases recorded, right ?
What I posted was of Western soirces dyi violations do occur in Pakistan but not like mass gencide as u doin Gujarat babri mosque Sikh genocide of 84 Golden Temple massacre and rape and burning of Christan nuns :)

What I posted was of Western soirces dyi violations do occur in Pakistan but not like mass gencide as u doin Gujarat babri mosque Sikh genocide of 84 Golden Temple massacre and rape and burning of Christan nuns :)
According to British themselves sati increased exponentially until they imposed capital pinisment for it it was practice as method to remove widow claim out of her husband wealth mostly that's all want it was u hindutva fanatic try make this barbaric act a voilance against your own. Women justified :) talking about vilance against women also Google Delhi rape capital of world ;)

Anyone who has come to India will be imprinted by its culture and richness to be forever changed.
Babar despised everything Indian. The Moghuls only saw India like Europeans saw Africa. A land with lot of savages to be scalped for wealth.

"‘Hindustan is a country of few charms. Its people have no good looks; of social intercourse, paying and receiving visits there is none; of genius and capacity none; of manners none; in handicraft and work there is no form or symmetry, method or quality; there are no good horses, no good dogs, no grapes, muskmelons or first-rate fruits, no ice or cold water, no good bread or cooked food in the bazaars, no hot-baths, no colleges, no candles, torches or candlesticks."

Babar despised everything Indian. The Moghuls only saw India like Europeans saw Africa. A land with lot of savages to be scalped for wealth.

Sadly Pakistan created a missile after him.

Lol

Nature's baniya troll.

According to British themselves sati increased exponentially until they imposed capital pinisment for it it was practice as method to remove widow claim out of her husband wealth mostly that's all want it was u hindutva fanatic try make this barbaric act a voilance against your own. Women justified :) talking about vilance against women also Google Delhi rape capital of world ;)

So if one cuts through all your Bull $hit, the reality is You yourself cannot find ANY proof of Sati in mughal records of ANY KIND :lol:

I rest my case. LOL.

"‘Hindustan is a country of few charms. Its people have no good looks; of social intercourse, paying and receiving visits there is none; of genius and capacity none; of manners none; in handicraft and work there is no form or symmetry, method or quality; there are no good horses, no good dogs, no grapes, muskmelons or first-rate fruits, no ice or cold water, no good bread or cooked food in the bazaars, no hot-baths, no colleges, no candles, torches or candlesticks."

Babur spent only 4 years in India, most of that time was spent in pakistan :lol:

So when he wrote that, he was talking about pakistan. Do you get this simple fact ? :cheesy:

Sadly Pakistan created a missile after him.
I think it was darned good idea. If the British can name their missiles [Trident etc] or rockets after Viking or Roman invaders - I can't see anything wrong with Pakistan doing it.

I think it was darned good idea. If the British can name their missiles [Trident etc] or rockets after Viking or Roman invaders - I can't see anything wrong with Pakistan doing it.

WRONG :lol:

This is the statute of BRITANNIA with the trident.

1200px-Britannia-Statue.jpg

What are you on about yeh muppet? Trident is derived from Greco-Roman myth and was introduced to British isles by Roman invaders.

But then Britannia didn’t always bear a trident. When she was first put on coins by the Romans she carried a spear in one hand and an olive branch in the other.
— She retained her spear until 1797 when, to celebrate Britain’s naval power, the weapon was replaced by a trident. The inspiration came from Poseidon and Neptune, Greek and Roman deities of the sea. They carried a trident because it was used in the ancient world for fishing

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/how-britannia-got-her-trident/

Today Trident is name of British submarine based Nuclear Missile System.

_42384364_sub_vanguard3_416.gif

What are you on about yeh muppet? Trident is derived from Greco-Roman myth and was introduced to British isles by Roman invaders.

But then Britannia didn’t always bear a trident. When she was first put on coins by the Romans she carried a spear in one hand and an olive branch in the other.
— She retained her spear until 1797 when, to celebrate Britain’s naval power, the weapon was replaced by a trident. The inspiration came from Poseidon and Neptune, Greek and Roman deities of the sea. They carried a trident because it was used in the ancient world for fishing

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/how-britannia-got-her-trident/

Today Trident is name of British submarine based Nuclear Missile System.

_42384364_sub_vanguard3_416.gif

Everybody knows about trident missile, only it name came from the trident that Britannia carried.

Babur might not like India, but his descendents in the sub continent are as Indian as it gets.
:big_boss:

Back
Top Bottom