What's new

No, Mughals didn't loot India. They made us rich

I am sure all those who dabble in science will agree with you. The same way all those who dabbled in science a few hundred years ago would have agreed with you if you told them the earth was flat.

As usual, all it proves is the infinite capacity of humans to fill their Ignorance with Assumptions and call it "Rational".

It has been common knowledge among the "Scientists" since 300 BC that world is spherical...and it is been common knowledge since 500 BC that the world is floating on "nothing"

It has been common knowledge among the "Scientists" since 300 BC that world is spherical...and it is been common knowledge since 500 BC that the world is floating on "nothing"

So you are admitting that before 300 BC the scientists would have agreed with you that the earth was flat.

Your only problem is with the time frame. But you agree with the fundamental premise that human assumptions fill up the same taken by human ignorance.

So you are admitting that before 300 BC the scientists would have agreed with you that the earth was flat.

Your only problem is with the time frame. But you agree with the fundamental premise that human assumptions fill up the same taken by human ignorance.

show me evidence that Human beings can fly in air on their own using yogic power, I will drop my science education of 20 years and will believe you

show me evidence that Human beings can fly in air on their own using yogic power, I will drop my science education of 20 years and will believe you

I don't give a $hit if you believe me. You are a nobody. What do I care what you believe. That is your problem, not mine.

I don't give a $hit if you believe me. You are a nobody. What do I care what you believe. That is your problem, not mine.

Thanks for the conversation..I think you have proved your point..the conversation started as a debate on yoga...and here is how it ends..good night

Thanks for the conversation..I think you have proved your point..the conversation started as a debate on yoga...and here is how it ends..good night

It ends with me exposing your 'rationality" as a thinly veiled "Belief", and an intolerance of anything that lies outsides your "belief" system.

This conversation was never about Yoga, it was about your innate desire to impress people about your own rationality and the conviction of your "beliefs".

Which is why I punctured that balloon and ended this discussion.

It ends with me exposing your 'rationality" as a thinly veiled "Belief", and an intolerance of anything that lies outsides your "belief" system.

This conversation was never about Yoga, it was about your innate desire to impress people about your own rationality and the conviction of your "beliefs".

Which is why I punctured that balloon and ended this discussion.

good night ..have a nice life

exactly this all shows Human progress only happens through the exertion of rational reason...Gods and magical superpowers have ABSOLUTELY no relevance to Human Progress
whatsoever..Glad we agree on the same points..thanks

i am saying even if you have done spiritual penance, you supposedly need few hours of meditation to activate your powers and become apparently super human

You are debating from Abrahamic religion POV.
The eastern religions have no problems with technology, change, multi-culturalism or Atheism.

Let me know when Hindus shunned technology ever?
That beliefs and modernism can not exist together is a construct of western nations. We never believed in that and hence it does not apply to us.

The only thing constant about is changing and adapting.
There are Hindus who believe in babas to Hindus who are Atheists.

You are debating from Abrahamic religion POV.
The eastern religions have no problems with technology, change, multi-culturalism or Atheism.

Let me know when Hindus shunned technology ever?
That beliefs and modernism can not exist together is a construct of western nations. We never believed in that and hence it does not apply to us.

The only thing constant about is changing and adapting.
There are Hindus who believe in babas to Hindus who are Atheists.

You understood me incorrectly

I am saying our belief in Gods never directly helped us in inventing something new
I am saying meditating for years never directly helped us in inventing something new

If we ever invented something new, it was just like how other races of the world invented something new..Using pure reason and rationality for a long periods of time....

So I am saying is even if Indians were convinced atheists from 1500 BC, we would not have any less technological or scientific output till the Islamic invasions.....

and even the Papua New Guineans donot shun technology when the white man drops a shiny Iphone on his lap...

What I am saying is the rate of technology conception and creation from 1500 BC to 1000 AD India compared to the rate of Technology Creation between 1750 AD to 1950 AD Western Europe....It is a difference between heaven and Hell

This is the point that thick-headed egyptian could not get into his brain.....The level of change in civilization in last 250 years brought about by the White Man far outstrips the level of change in civilization brought about by the Arabic Man in the 10th century or the Indian Man in the 5th century (Gupta Empire) or the Chinese Man in the 12th Century (Song Dynasty)

I am saying our belief in Gods never directly helped us in inventing something new
I am saying meditating for years never directly helped us in inventing something new

I vehemently disagree.
mental health care of employees is one of the biggest concerns of any organizations. Why is it that meditation & Yoga which directly affect us at a deeper level, which have been acknowledged to improve mental health of people shunned by the very people who invented it?

Take Surya namaskaram - Do you want to deny benefits of it? Each Pagan ritual had a relation more with 'nature' than 'god'. We revere snakes, trees, cows etc not because they are gods but because of the inherent paganism of our culture.
Cow dung is getting lot of bad press NOW but even 10 years back, Dried Cow dung was used to disinfect house (an effective one), It was also used as fuel to cook food. Nothing religious but the cow progeny was beneficial at multiple levels, culturally. I can go on with a lot of examples but I think you are smart enough to figure the argument.

Again, you are looking at the whole logic from the construct of western idea of religion and hence the confusion.

I vehemently disagree.
mental health care of employees is one of the biggest concerns of any organizations. Why is it that meditation & Yoga which directly affect us at a deeper level, which have been acknowledged to improve mental health of people shunned by the very people who invented it?

Take Surya namaskaram - Do you want to deny benefits of it? Each Pagan ritual had a relation more with 'nature' than 'god'. We revere snakes, trees, cows etc not because they are gods but because of the inherent paganism of our culture.
Cow dung is getting lot of bad press NOW but even 10 years back, Dried Cow dung was used to disinfect house (an effective one), It was also used as fuel to cook food. Nothing religious but the cow progeny was beneficial at multiple levels, culturally. I can go on with a lot of examples but I think you are smart enough to figure the argument.

Again, you are looking at the whole logic from the construct of western idea of religion and hence the confusion.

ok

Do you think the Islamic invasion had anything to do with it ? :coffee:

Sati and Jauhar both peaked during the invasion of the barbaric jihadis.

Nice story :lol:
Google vilolance against dalit in India :) and as that first paragraph from wiki indicated sati increase exponentially after fall of Mughal empire as Hindu practice not as protection of women because British wrent interested in stop this crime against women once they decided to. Start hanging the perpetrator this practice mostly died out perhaps u cared about your neck then your mother honor if you think your claim about sati as honor saving is truth ;)

2019 = Modi ke hashar

Modi (Mughul Hindu) is looting and plundering India.
Petrol at 80 Rs. = more expensive than the US.
Reliance refinery is making killing profits, so is India's excise duty.
Where is one tax throughout India as promised in the form of GST?

Dokha.

Modi = Mr. Natwarlal.

Muslims are not looting India/Indians.
Its Modi and his RSS ilks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom