What's new

No J-10B for PAF | A.C Khalid, calls for a focus on 5th generation platform instead.

Again evading my question.

China has yet to make a radar equal to even irbis-e of su-35(aerial radars),,,what makes u think they will make a better radar than n036 of pakfa??
As per the price of the oil today, Russia is going down the drain in noday. time to invest more in FGFA by India. Ibris-e is a PESA with comparatively low accuracy, we have long range AESA radar for J31 and J20. N036 is still in design phrase, you will see better one in Chinese fighter. We have better avionics tech than Russia, go check in google.

As per the price of the oil today, Russia is going down the drain in noday. time to invest more in FGFA by India. Ibris-e is a PESA with comparatively low accuracy, we have long range AESA radar for J31 and J20. N036 is still in design phrase, you will see better one in Chinese fighter. We have better avionics tech than Russia, go check in google.

U know zilch.
China has not made 1 aerial pesa which is good,forget about aerial aesa.(fighters)
No36 is in testing since 2012,,,where is chinese aesa??

0 pics?except that low resolution pic of j-10b radar which looks like a pesa and not an aesa.

WS15 turbojet engine
2011052314460831.jpg

U know zilch.
China has not made 1 aerial pesa which is good,forget about aerial aesa.(fighters)
No36 is in testing since 2012,,,where is chinese aesa??

0 pics?except that low resolution pic of j-10b radar which looks like a pesa and not an aesa.
If i have the picture, i will be invited for tea in national security office. You will see the picture before year 2016, its highly classifed. Mark my word Indian, you are nowhere near CHina's achievement.

No matter how good Russian weapon is, its not yours.

lol.....is that a proof??
Am i dumb here to believe that??

117s and 117 have 4000 hours life with 142 kn and 147kn thrust respectively.
No chinese engine is closer at this point,,,,,none is more than 2000-3000 hours and even that is doubtful.

WS15 turbojet engineView attachment 162178

If i have the picture, i will be invited for tea in national security office. You will see the picture before year 2016, its highly classifed. Mark my word Indian, you are nowhere near CHina's achievement.

No matter how good Russian weapon is, its not yours.

Chinese this is the future................170-180 kn thrust with >6000 hours,,,bench testing starts in 2017

Russia made a 180 kn engine 18 years back
Saturn AL-41 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:enjoy:

No chinese engine is closer at this point,,,,,none is more than 2000-3000 hours and even that is doubtful.

Chinese this is the future................170-180 kn thrust with >6000 hours,,,bench testing starts in 2017

type3010.jpg

Attachments

• type3010.jpg
    type3010.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 24
^^ Stop ruining this thread by making illogical comparisons.

Firstly, this thread has nothing to do with PAK FA vs any other fighter. Secondly, what on earth do you even know about J-20, J-31 or even the PAK FA for that matter? Stop being a juvenile! Countries never advertise the true potential i.e. specs of their fighters to outsiders. Stick to the topic and stop flaming in this thread! This thread is related to J-10B for PAF!

If you read FC-31 development speed it will not mature before 2025. The fact that its engines RD-93 being used are for safety measures, as a proven safe engine is used for flight testing,

A new Radar AESA is not installed as some western observers have observed. USA considers it a F-18 rival. Only one or max 2 prototypes are made yet. PLAAF might not buy it. They are opting for J-20. Design features are most likely for aircraft carrier use thats why USA comparing it with F-18 Hornets. Weapon firing testing has to take alot of time for a new compatible Fire control system with AESA radar, which is under development.

China by acquiring F-35 design info through private hackers on Pentagon (One report of 35 million data file hacked ) is testing a well copied stealth Air frame mostly with Russian engines. No Cruise control, No VSTOLl engine and most importantly LACKING THE FUSION COCKPIT CONCEPT instead of old glass cockpit technology, which we consider latest.

What PAF is looking for is an ADD ON SKIN OF STEALTH Over FC-20 systems or J-16/15 Chinese made Avionics

We could have a block 40/42 F-16 inside a Chinese stealth platform. Well if thats the idea it could be beneficial if the cost remains close to F-16's MLU

View attachment 162185

No point in discussing things with @wanglaokan
You will get answers like Low IQ Indian only

J10B now are needed to replace the dead fleet of Mirage, PAF needs to use their head & stop thinking that US will give them a fighter jet.

We need an equivalent to F-16's to counter the massive fleet of IAF. 10-12% air crafts are always in repair and maintenance.

Can made like this, adding con formal fuel tanks will give look like a F-16 blk 52
FC-20 with conformal.jpg

Ready for Take off.jpg

Attachments

• loaded mirage.jpg
    loaded mirage.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 28
  • file (24).jpeg
    file (24).jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 26
We need an equivalent to F-16's to counter the massive fleet of IAF. 10-12% air crafts are always in repair and maintenance.

Can made like this, adding con formal fuel tanks will give look like a F-16 blk 52View attachment 163457

View attachment 163459

We will have to wait and see if Jf-17 block III is going to be redesigned version of Jf-17.
Otherwise above option is not bad for stop gap purpose.

I think PAF in near future will get more F-16 new and used with MLU and increase the production of Jf-17 block II to replace older Mirage (25 Mirage III and 15 Mirage V) and 50 F-7P.

We will have to wait and see if Jf-17 block III is going to be redesigned version of Jf-17.
Otherwise above option is not bad for stop gap purpose.

I think PAF in near future will get more F-16 new and used with MLU and increase the production of Jf-17 block II to replace older Mirage (25 Mirage III and 15 Mirage V) and 50 F-7P.
Extremely unlikely that the JF-17 Block III will see any significant structural redesign - at best we might see increased use of composite materials.

Structural changes resulting in increased hard-points and/or wing-loads will be tied to the availability of improved (higher thrust) Russian or Chinese engines.

Realistically, any significant changes will probably occur in aircraft avionics and the integration of new/improved weapons, and that is really where the focus of the JF-17 team should be, given Pakistan's limited resources.

Back
Top Bottom