What's new

No, Iran Didn’t Just Ban Women From Universities.

Oh, i'm so sorry for questioning your morality friend, you've never been a racist in this forum :tup:

I'm convinced thank you :cheesy:

lol

You where trying to say I was racist in this conversation. I proved you wrong, so now you have to make up excuses and bring up the past.

They are your racist thoughts under your head :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I love the word barbarian , its used by poor and weak people against stronger , Greeks use it against us because they continously got ruled , by Turks , invaded by italians , german , and now unnoficial rule by german . I dont know whats your grudge , i suppose its Arab rule and then Turkish rule and only recent persians not ruled maybe you cant forget the past.

My grudge? You are the one who continuously comments in Iranian section. I guess Iranian must have done something quite bad to you or your family for you to have this obsession. Even making upwards of 10 accounts just to comment in Iranian section. You live on this forum, you should pay WebMaster some rent. :lol:

Shahin,you just fed the greatest troll of all forums,Ottoman-Turk,please don't give him any excuse to for more trolling.;)

Shahin,you just fed the greatest troll of all forums,Ottoman-Turk,please don't give him any excuse to for trolling.

He is great in the lengths he goes to to get around bans. In terms of funny or innovative ways to troll, he is quite poor. He repeats himself like a parrot. A very low IQ parrot :lol:

You where trying to say I was racist in this conversation. I proved you wrong, so now you have to make up excuses and bring up the past.

However compare people to people, and you will find out who is more civilised.

Please, do compare people to people, and come up with a conclusion about who is more civilised. And explain us why...
Let's say Turkish people and Iranian people?

Please, do compare people to people, and come up with a conclusion about who is more civilised. And explain us why...
Let's say Turkish people and Iranian people?

Look I don't want to cause any more trolling and that is not the topic of this thread.
Comparisons of this nature are quite subjective anyway, there is no way to prove it one way or the other.

Look I don't want to cause any more trolling and that is not the topic of this thread.
Comparisons of this nature are quite subjective anyway, there is no way to prove it one way or the other.

That's right. I suppose i made my point then?

My grudge? You are the one who continuously comments in Iranian section. I guess Iranian must have done something quite bad to you or your family for you to have this obsession. Even making upwards of 10 accounts just to comment in Iranian section. You live on this forum, you should pay WebMaster some rent. :lol:

Im sure if we check whos on this website more you are here way more , i was here 3 hours in last 3 days , you are always here it seems.

I said there is no way to prove it. Just like I can't prove to you that there is or isn't a God. Doesn't mean we can't have our opinions.

Having an opinion about Turkish citizens (in this case it was the Kurds in Turkey), without knowing anything about them is making you a racist. (you proved it countless of times in the past that your knowledge about Turkish people is zero)

You clearly implied that Kurds in Iran are more civilised than Kurds in Turkey. And your reasoning behind this was because Kurds in Turkey are living with the Turks and Turks are bad, no?

Anyways, i've never been successful to make you understand something. So i won't bother more than this. Continue as you like...

Dare he calls us Turnan Barbars? The so called "ayan" civil iranic people creates things like Afghanistan. Indians are aryans yet they by far more politee than an Iranian

I don't call you a Turnan barbarian. Whatever that is...

I call you a half Ethiopian who is too ashamed to put Ethiopian flag.:lol:

You clearly implied that Kurds in Iran are more civilised than Kurds in Turkey. And your reasoning behind this was because Kurds in Turkey are living with the Turks and Turks are bad, no?

No my reasoning was that I have never heard of Iranian Kurds doing honour killings.

Apart from that I made no comment about civilisation of Turkish vs. Iranian Kurds.

If you want to know my honest opinion. I believe Turkey purposely keeps its Kurdish sections backwards and economically poor.

Im 1/4 Ethiopia, a civillisation older than Iran, and1/4 Han chinese. Half turk

No my reasoning was that I have never heard of Iranian Kurds doing honour killings.

Apart from that I made no comment about civilisation of Turkish vs. Iranian Kurds.

Why on Earth would an Iranian be racist? Easpecially to Turks? Is because he or she discoved they speak Aryan languages (Sorry, genetically not Indo-european)? Or is it because they suffer from an Inferior complex because they look darker thdn a Lebanese or western Turks or Syrian? Hmmmm I wonder?

Im 1/4 Ethiopia, a civillisation older than Iran, and1/4 Han chinese. Half turk

Why on Earth would an Iranian be racist? Easpecially to Turks? Is because he or she discoved they speak Aryan languages (Sorry, genetically not Indo-european)? Or is it because they suffer from an Inferior complex because they look darker than a Lebanese or western Turks or Syrian? Hmmmm I wonder?

Why on Earth would an Iranian be racist? Easpecially to Turks? Is because he or she discoved they speak Aryan languages (Sorry, genetically not Indo-european)? Or is it because they suffer from an Inferior complex because they look darker thdn a Lebanese or western Turks or Syrian? Hmmmm I wonder?

So by your summation, only lighter skins can be racist towards darker skins? That must put you quite down the chain order.

Anyway I am not racist. A lot of Turks here are obsessed with Iran. If they stop trolling here then I won't need to respond.

Back
Top Bottom