What's new

No fighters for pakistan: Russia

Now they will say.. putin didn't make that statement... or deal kept hidden until delivery starts or no deal now but they( Russian) didn't said they will not sell in future.. hehe

Forget SU-35, it was not even properly negotiated b either side.

What if China sold J-20? That would be game, set, and match for you guys.

Given the current geo political scenario in this region, its not too far off the table.
well PAF has every right in the world to nagociate and buy any fighter jet it is willing to buy whats the problem

1. Su 35 is a great fighter indeed and at aprox 80 -90 millon with new engines and AESA radar and all the bells and whistels and another 20 millon for its weapons package & pods and another 40 for all themantainenece package inclueding overhauling rigs and toolings and support ground systems and other sub systems (140 -150 millon per piece overall) Su35 is a great package but PAF would need at least 5-7 years to get a new war doctroine based around it

2. J20 is not for Export i guess but who knows as China and Pakistan are Iron Brothers and all weather friends you should try your luck but still its at least a decade away from being oprational i maybe wrong :tup:

3.well nothing else counts but your economy and grouth prospects which make people invest in you or sell there best stuff to you i hope my post was not offensive and i made my point quite clear to you sir

well PAF has every right in the world to nagociate and buy any fighter jet it is willing to buy whats the problem

1. Su 35 is a great fighter indeed and at aprox 80 -90 millon with new engines and AESA radar and all the bells and whistels and another 20 millon for its weapons package & pods and another 40 for all themantainenece package inclueding overhauling rigs and toolings and support ground systems and other sub systems (140 -150 millon per piece overall) Su35 is a great package but PAF would need at least 5-7 years to get a new war doctroine based around it

2. J20 is not for Export i guess but who knows as China and Pakistan are Iron Brothers and all weather friends you should try your luck but still its at least a decade away from being oprational i maybe wrong :tup:

3.well nothing else counts but your economy and grouth prospects which make people invest in you or sell there best stuff to you i hope my post was not offensive and i made my point quite clear to you sir

The Z-10 gunship was also not meant for export, instead, the export was assigned to the Z-19. And yet, the world saw Z-10 flying over Islamabad on 23rd March parade.

As i said, we dont know which way the tide of geo politics goes.

Now they will say.. putin didn't make that statement... or deal kept hidden until delivery starts or no deal now but they( Russian) didn't said they will not sell in future.. hehe

Dont put your faith in Putin, he disappointed you on the RD-93 saga, so he might just do it again. Who knows.

The Z-10 gunship was also not meant for export, instead, the export was assigned to the Z-19. And yet, the world saw Z-10 flying over Islamabad on 23rd March parade.

As i said, we dont know which way the tide of geo politics goes.
so now you are talking about attack coppers when the thread is regarding Su-35 TT sir .... Wow :sarcastic:

thing is as i said before china will give you any weapon you want and nothing wrong in it but getting weapon is one thing and using it to the best of its capabilities and making the most of it is another and it takes a lot of time and training and money and hard work but then if i say more i might get banned so you are free to pressume and deviate the topic as you wish .... cheers mate :cheers:

so now you are talking about attack coppers when the thread is regarding Su-35 TT sir .... Wow :sarcastic:

thing is as i said before china will give you any weapon you want and nothing wrong in it but getting weapon is one thing and using it to the best of its capabilities and making the most of it is another and it takes a lot of time and training and money and hard work but then if i say more i might get banned so you are free to pressume and deviate the topic as you wish .... cheers mate :cheers:

No, you missed the point, i am talking about how china values pakistan to the extent that they sent us over a weapon system for trials that was not even cleared for export.

If they can do it for one, who is stopping them from doing it for another, you?

http://quwa.org/2016/09/18/russia-no-su-35-negotiations-pakistan/

Speaking to RIA Novosti, Vyacheslav Davidenko, an official representative of Rosoboronexport – Russia’s state-owned arms export agency – said that there are no ongoing arms negotiations, including the Su-35, taking place with Pakistan.

Mr Davidenko also added that Pakistan had been invited by the Russian Ministry of Defence to attend and participate in Army 2016, which had taken place from 6-11 September.

Notes, Comments & Analysis:

While Rosoboronexport’s statement establishes that there are no negotiations taking place with Pakistan of the sale of Su-35s, it does not necessarily negate earlier statements made by Major General Naveed Ahmed, the Director General of Defence Purchases (DGDP).

During the Army 2016 exhibition, Maj. Gen Ahmed had told RIA Novosti that the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) was interested in the Sukhoi Su-35, but the decision (to start negotiations in earnest) was with Moscow. Furthermore, the DGDP also stated that there are no big-ticket acquisitions from Russia in the pipeline at this time, though efforts were underway to buy a batch of RD-93 turbofan engines for the JF-17.

At least on Quwa, the crux of the issue had been the need to confirm whether the PAF itself is (or at least was) interested in the Su-35. The PAF has yet to comment on the subject. The DGDP’s statement during Army 2016 suggests that while there may be interest in the Su-35, it would be premature – especially with Rosoboronexport’s statement – to suggest that actual talks are underway. Furthermore, although Rosoboronexport confirmed that there are no talks taking place, it is not the principal decision maker on this issue; its role is to manage the acquisition process once it has been approved by the Kremlin.

That said, the fact that Pakistan had been invited by the Russian Ministry of Defence to attend Army 2016 clearly sits well with anearlier idea suggested on Quwa that Russia, at least in broad terms, is comfortable with the notion of selling arms to Pakistan. However, Moscow will show discretion when it comes to the question of releasing certain armaments to Pakistan, and the Su-35 would certainly be among those areas that will be gauged very carefully (in light of Moscow’s dealings with New Delhi).
I don't think that this site has better reputation then the Russian depty FM who is the one stating the su.35 deal with pakistan ?

No, you missed the point, i am talking about how china values pakistan to the extent that they sent us over a weapon system for trials that was not even cleared for export.

If they can do it for one, who is stopping them from doing it for another, you?
i know that but as a TT i expected a better post from you but anyway

point is China will sell anything to you cause it also needs to keep india in check and buy giving you weapons they get a dedicated ally and market plus making india nurvous so why not nothing wrong in it

now lets come back to Su35 i guess its a waiste for PAF better go for J10 & JF17 combo till J31 comes baki lagge rahho :tup:

i know that but as a TT i expected a better post from you but anyway

point is China will sell anything to you cause it also needs to keep india in check and buy giving you weapons they get a dedicated ally and market plus making india nurvous so why not nothing wrong in it

now lets come back to Su35 i guess its a waiste for PAF better go for J10 & JF17 combo till J31 comes baki lagge rahho :tup:

You seem like a person with a confused mind.

Please go through your post again and read what have you typed. It makes no sense.

Yesterday when somebody on this forum was saying about SU-35 I said that wait for BRICS SUMMIT ,The things will be clear then:

Now all Pakistani's including me are hoping about good relations with Russia Specially in millitary ties and the delivery of Flankers E to Pakistan but now what i have seen is that Russia used Pakistan just for her own interest like getting back the wrecked deals from India ...
Yesterday they modi and Putin have signed various deals important of them are :
1- S-400 SAMs
2- Joint Venture b/w HAL and Russian company for manufacture of Helos

Coming back to topic : Russians are no way Interested in giving armaments to Pakistan specially Sukhoi's.

Here is what a Russian official said:

1- How about the new ties with Pakistan, including delivery of helicopters, and the recent military exercises? Do you plan any military sales to Pakistan, given a Russian delegation attended the Karachi DefExpo for the first time?

Our relationship with Pakistan has existed in the past as well, and while you can see areas where it has broadened, but not significantly. The military exercises in September this year were directly connected with modernising counter terror operations in Pakistan. ISIS is a global danger and doesn’t just involve terrorists in the Middle East but also in India and Pakistan. Therefore joint military exercises are important, but it must be noted that were not in any way targeted at India or at any other conflict in the region.

2- And military sales, given reports Russia may consider selling Su-35s in the future?

We are not delivering any military aircraft to Pakistan. We have made deliveries of transport helicopters and that contract has been completed. No contracts or plans for any other military-related equipment to Pakistan exist for present.

So guys dont play with your emotions and forget SU-35..

@Bratva @Zarvan (Specially bhai ap)
@Khafee @Windjammer @PaklovesTurkiye
would you like to name & the official rank of that dam russian official ?
who.just has given this stupid , statement ?
just not to.forget su 35 deal was stated by russian depty FM last year ?
so the official stating now must be a senior felow?

Pakistani were making lot of noise in Media that the Su35 deal is final..

Russia was suppose to response to the Su35 speculation...

However My feeling is, there was under the table talk was going on, just because Paksiatni became over enthusastic and uncovered to talk.

You seem like a person with a confused mind.

Please go through your post again and read what have you typed. It makes no sense.
sirji my humble point is there in no point in brininging China into every equation as they will give you any weapon you demand the thread is about Su35 and neither PAF can integrate it given time nor they have required resoureces to make most of it i hope this post makes my point clear to u and i hope its not offensive for you :coffee:

sirji my humble point is there in no point in brininging China into every equation as they will give you any weapon you demand the thread is about Su35 and neither PAF can integrate it given time nor they have required resoureces to make most of it i hope this post makes my point clear to u and i hope its not offensive for you :coffee:

Did you miss my first post where i mentioned that no serious negotiations have taken place between two sides?

Pakistani were making lot of noise in Media that the Su35 deal is final..

Russia was suppose to response to the Su35 speculation...

However My feeling is, there was under the table talk was going on, just because Paksiatni became over enthusastic and uncovered to talk.

Media always makes noise, often they end up making mountains out of nothing and the fanboys follow.

Keep believing that in reality a Major General of Pakistan Army who is in charge for procurement for our Armed Forces and Air Force officers along with Government officials are in Russia discussing SU-35. So you keep falling for these lies until Russia itself announces the deal

What army general supposed to do with Airforce procurement :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: @waz

Dont put your faith in Putin, he disappointed you on the RD-93 saga, so he might just do it again. Who knows.

I just wanted to pick on something.

Dis Putin actually disappoint India ?

If RD-93 was not available to Pakistan would the JF-17 program have stopped ? Were there no alternatives ?

It seems Putin has just made Pakistan dependent on them in times of crisis.

Did you miss my first post where i mentioned that no serious negotiations have taken place between two sides?
and how do you know that :azn:

there are many pakistani porters on PDF who think secrets talks are almost finalised and Russia is on brink of "giving" Su35 to pakistan just like USA "gave F16s to pakistan in 1980s" anyway im happy you got my point .... cheers mate :cheers:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom