What's new

No fighters for pakistan: Russia

Tejas are heading wherever Arjun headed. Few units might be procured to sooth the establishment's ego, but the IAF knows it's a dud not worth indicting.which is why the IAF is looking for Western single-engine fighter planes to fill gaps the LCA was originally suppose to fill.
Tejas is a low cost Light Point defence /multi role fighter jet and will not be abondenned and already 40+80 are on order if that is too low then i dont know what is good ammount and on top of that all still we havent spend more than 2 billion dollars on entire programme inclueiding buing of all foreign sub systems and engines and weapons and avionicks and money spend on testing R&D making and fabrication of 18+ prototypes and money spend on R&D of its kaveri engines .... tell e one other cirrent fighter jet programme that achieved all this in such a shpe string budget and still provided to maother nation with complete jet fighter making infrastruicture and ecosystem from grounds up

and our main goal is AMCA & AURA

as for the fact why we are looking for other single engine MRCA well thats not a new news it was always the plan but was kept on backburner till the twin engined medium weight and long endurence platform was selected which would make 40% pf the MRCA deal while 60% would be single engine medium endurence wherre new supre viper F16 Blk70/72 fits pefectly

and as final tally of IAF till PAKFA-FGFA & AMCA start to trickel in post 2025-2030 is

36+18 fully french built rafale +90 indian built rafale

36 US built F16s +126+ indian built F16

40+80+40 (MK1+MK1A+NLCA) LCA

backed by

270 MKI +63+45 Fulkrums + 52 M2K + 126 Jags D3 + 126 Bisons + 60 Combat hawks

Tejas are heading wherever Arjun headed. Few units might be procured to sooth the establishment's ego, but the IAF knows it's a dud not worth indicting.
Tejas is a low cost Light Point defence /multi role fighter jet and will not be abondenned and already 40+80 are on order if that is too low then i dont know what is good ammount and on top of that all still we havent spend more than 2 billion dollars on entire programme inclueiding buing of all foreign sub systems and engines and weapons and avionicks and money spend on testing R&D making and fabrication of 18+ prototypes and money spend on R&D of its kaveri engines .... tell e one other cirrent fighter jet programme that achieved all this in such a shpe string budget and still provided to maother nation with complete jet fighter making infrastruicture and ecosystem from grounds up

and our main goal is AMCA & AURA

as for the fact why we are looking for other single engine MRCA well thats not a new news it was always the plan but was kept on backburner till the twin engined medium weight and long endurence platform was selected which would make 40% pf the MRCA deal while 60% would be single engine medium endurence wherre new supre viper F16 Blk70/72 fits pefectly

and as final tally of IAF till PAKFA-FGFA & AMCA start to trickel in post 2025-2030 is

36+18 fully french built rafale +90 indian built rafale

36 US built F16s +126+ indian built F16

40+80+40 (MK1+MK1A+NLCA) LCA

backed by

270 MKI +63+45 Fulkrums + 52 M2K + 126 Jags D3 + 126 Bisons + 60 Combat hawks

1) Check your spellings before posting.
2) Convince yourself before trying to convince others with that laughable none sense.

1) Check your spellings before posting.
2) Convince yourself before trying to convince others with that laughable none sense.
so what is more important my spellings or what im saying OK OK keep deluding yourself but make no mistake about two things

1. Su35 are not coming to Pakistan and now even Russia has made it clear

2. Both rafale and F-16 Blk 70/72 are coming to India as are Tejas and FGFA/PAKFA

cheers mate :coffee:

so what is more important my spellings or what im saying OK OK keep deluding yourself but make no mistake about two things

2. Both rafale and F-16 Blk 70/72 are coming to India as are Tejas and FGFA/PAKFA

Guru D , lol enjoy all the shopping u are doing and going to do in future , as some one said time will tell the worth of every thing , and about US , they will trash u in blink of eye when they don't need u (trust me we know better ;):p:)
Now u guys have Raffel Please work on Tajes and bring them in air :p::p::p: if u know what I mean :p::p:

Guru D , lol enjoy all the shopping u are doing and going to do in future , as some one said time will tell the worth of every thing , and about US , they will trash u in blink of eye when they don't need u (trust me we know better ;):p:)
Now u guys have Raffel Please work on Tajes and bring them in air :p::p::p: if u know what I mean :p::p:
Chacchha jaan Tejas already got its IOC2 and by end of this year it will get its FOC as its alreay intiograted with it MMR radar and IFR and OBOGS while its been already flight tested without any mishap for more than 3000 flying hours and is already tested with 18 + prototypes flying and has been tested in day and night and all weather and every alititude with 4 channel digital FBW with RSS and HMDS-HOBS combo and centralised dogotal compouter based compouter controls woth DATALINK but you can dream .... PS LCA MKA is only other jet than typhoon to have more than 45% of carbon -composites in its entire body frame and body weight and has all the techs which your prime fighter wants to have in its Blk-3 version ;)

Oh .. well i guess that's how PAF and Pakistani's should be feeling ..

Oh .. well i guess that's how PAF and Pakistani's should be feeling ..
why you have China and they have J10 B & C to offer which has everything that you need and that too under your budget without changing engile engine doctroine or the expertise much and its like plug and play switchover from F16s till J31 comes to suppliment JF17 .... think about it

why you have China and they have J10 B & C to offer which has everything that you need and that too under your budget without changing budget or the expertise much and its like plug and play switchover from F16s till J31 comes to suppliment JF17 .... think about it

Who told you that J-10 B/C is everything we need ? i doubt you got any Information of PAF Strategy let alone their Procurement Requirements ? I highly recommend you to go through the JF threads to learn why it was chosen over j/10 and why J/10's were rejected ..and so far there is no Official confirmation that PAF will go for J-31 .. PAF has kept their Options open .. you need to spend more time on reading that Trolling and if not than just Enjoy the song :)

Who told you that J-10 B/C is everything we need ? i doubt you got any Information of PAF Strategy let alone their Procurement Requirements ? I highly recommend you to go through the JF threads to learn why it was chosen over j/10 and why J/10's were rejected ..and so far there is no Official confirmation that PAF will go for J-31 .. PAF has kept their Options open .. you need to spend more time on reading that Trolling and if not than just Enjoy the song :)
well i know what PAF wants and J10C has everything and more like adequate range and payoad internal IRST and a long range AESA radar with a good EW & ECM and jammer pack and a weapons package thats compatiable with JF17 and best of all no american hehegemony or so called strings attached ,,... i wonder what else one could want i may be wrong who knows :pop:

well i know what PAF wants and J10C has everything and more like adequate range and payoad internal IRST and a long range AESA radar with a good EW & ECM and jammer pack and a weapons package thats compatiable with JF17 and best of all no american hehegemony or so called strings attached ,,... i wonder what else one could want i may be wrong who knows :pop:

well again , Mr all knowing person you are delusional if you think what you think is a fact .. JF and J-10 is closely resembles when it comes Specification , 1 or 2 things may very but JF is our plane , we can do whatever we want , and if you don't understand the Importance of it, i suggest you to and ask your Tejas Developers ..
and for second , as i say PAF has kept its option open , we or anyone for that matter does not know which path PAF will take in coming years , you can make wild guess but they are not bound to be right :P

https://defence.pk/threads/is-pakistan-interested-in-the-turkish-tfx.436840/

well again , Mr all knowing person you are delusional if you think what you think is a fact .. JF and J-10 is closely resembles when it comes Specification , 1 or 2 things may very but JF is our plane , we can do whatever we want , and if you don't understand the Importance of it, i suggest you to and ask your Tejas Developers ..
and for second , as i say PAF has kept its option open , we or anyone for that matter does not know which path PAF will take in coming years , you can make wild guess but they are not bound to be right :P

https://defence.pk/threads/is-pakistan-interested-in-the-turkish-tfx.436840/
well OK OK whats stopping you from buying F-15 SE , F/A18 or euro typhoon or grippen :azn:

The funny thing is they were claiming sputnik said this and that... sputnik is reliable bla bla.... today sputnik itself posted a article that says no negotiations with pakistan for su35

Forget SU-35, it was not even properly negotiated b either side.

What if China sold J-20? That would be game, set, and match for you guys.

Given the current geo political scenario in this region, its not too far off the table.

It was not properly negotiated because both sides knew it was not possible... the negotiations were used as a leverage.

J20 not for sale that's why they're developing another 5th gen for exports but thats for away...

Once paf gets 5th gen IAF will also have fgfa with greater numbers than PAF...

There's really not going to be a match between India and pakistan untill pakistan's mioitary budget gets hiked

Back
Top Bottom