What's new

No fighters for pakistan: Russia

Sir but as @GumNaam pointed it doesn't suits Pakistani requirements.

If i remember the biggest reason supported on PDF was to secure the sea lanes for CPEC. Probably the priority changed or they having better options like J20 or JF17 block 3 or later...
Don't be too serious, I just express my personal opinion.:lol::lol::D:D
CPEC's biggest threat comes from India
:lol::lol:

ahhhaa That was gold..... pitty Russians got a red nose... they should have known the requirements of Pakistan and limitation of there Su35 before hand...
Will Russians learn from this... they should .. really should.... :coffee:
It happens in the arms industry. Offers are graciously made and graciously declined. No big deal.

Russia Not in Talks With
Pakistan on Supplies of Su-35
Jets to Pakistan - Moscow
12:14 14/11/2016

Moscow is not engaged in negotiations on Su-35 fighter jet supplies to Islamabad despite thee claims by Pakistan of possible negotiations, the Russian Foreign Ministry’s director of the Second Asian Department said.
DMITRY TEREKHOV:

MOSCOW (Sputnik) — Earlier, the Pakistani ambassador to Russia told Sputnik that Chief of Air Staff of the Pakistan Air Force Sohail Aman had "fruitful talks" in Moscow in July on purchasing of Russian Su-35 (NATO reporting name: Flanker-E) fighter jets.
"This [information] has emerged at the instigation of the Pakistanis and is not true. The FSMTC [Russian Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation] and [Russian state arms exporter] Rosoboronexport have already responded, there are no such negotiations," Zamir Kabulov told RIA Novosti.
The Su-35 is Russia’s top air-superiority fighter, until the fifth-generation PAK-FA stealth fighter comes into production, with a clear maneuverability edge over existing fighter jets and a limited radar cross section after adjustments were made to the engine inlets and canopy as well as a series of modifications including the use of “radar-absorbent material” that gives the flanker a stealth-like profile.

https://sputniknews.com/military/201611141047406254-russia-pakistan-su35/

This is stupid, it was sputnik who came up with the "SU35 negotiation story" in the first place.

If we have plans to buy a next-gen fighter(which we do) we should go F-35. Any Rafale or Su-50 will be toast, especially in BVR.

If we have plans to buy a next-gen fighter(which we do) we should go F-35. Any Rafale or Su-50 will be toast, especially in BVR.
F35 is in deep trouble. Youtube the name pierre sprey, he designed the F16. Listen to how he exposed the F35 as a money draining joke and a con job against the tax payers.

F35 is in deep trouble. Youtube the name pierre sprey, he designed the F16. Listen to how he exposed the F35 as a money draining joke and a con job against the tax payers.
BS. Every nation that has had the chance to buy the F-35 has.

With due respect dude, what are the chances of the F-35 - The Americans are not ready to provide or upgrade your existing F16 fleet's let alone, the f35.

Let's just keep in mind if we buy the F16-in block 70 and transfer the production line, your existing F16 will become obsolete, you need to buy your spares from us!

In all honesty, the Chinese J10, J11, J15 and J31 are your best bets!

Last edited:
With due respect dude, what are the chances of the F-35 - The Americans are not ready to provide or upgrade your existing F16 fleet's let alone, the f35.

Let's just keep in mind if we buy the Fs16-in block 70 and transfer the production line, your existing F16 will become obsolete, you need to buy your spare from us!

In all honesty the Chinese J10, J11, J15 and J31 are your best bets!
The reason is because we aren't actually paying for them. If we did, we would probably get them.

BTW, can you give me the list of nations buying those Chinese fighters?

Last edited:
The reason is because we aren't actually paying for them. If we did, we would probably get them.

BTW, can you give me the list of nations buying those Chinese fighters?

None as of yet but since your all weather friends (strategetic partners), it would only make sense that Pakistan would be best placed to get access to them.

If memory serves me right, I saw a few threads floating around that the J31s are sent to Pakistan for testing purposes. Correct me if I am wrong isn't the J31 developed purely for export purposes?

if so then you guys will get hefty bargains on them!

None as of yet but since your all weather friends (strategetic partners), it would only make sense that Pakistan would be best placed to get access to them.

If memory serves me right, I saw a few threads floating around that the J31s are sent to Pakistan for testing purposes. Correct me if I am wrong isn't the J31 developed purely for export purposes?

if so then you guys will get hefty bargains on them!
It's still in experimental stages, its far from hitting a full time production line and nothing has been confirmed as of yet. The J-31 could end up just like the J-10, where we have the PAF go for the American planes instead.

It's still in experimental stages, its far from hitting a full time production line and nothing has been confirmed as of yet. The J-31 could end up just like the J-10, where we have the PAF go for the American planes instead.
where are $$$$$$$ Mr US planes are extremely Expensive:crazy:

The Chinese one's cost about the same.
how do know? that Chinese cost same as F-35 in your wet dreams wishful thinking:blah: both system are in development stages, no chance to get F-35 after trump elected as a President of of USA:sleep:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom