What's new

No fighters for pakistan: Russia

A J-20 is 110 million. F-35A is around 100 million, and remember countries with lower defence budgets then Pakistan have bought the F-35.
F-35 cost 130 million without weapon and maintenance and BTW where get 110 million figure for J-20 and i am taking about J-31 not J-20, give me one example that are buying F-35 with lower defense budgets then pakistan you have no logic to convince anyone:blah:

F-35 Won't come much expensive rather then PAF should invest in TAI TFX
then we will have East and West combo
The TFX is still long ways ahead from actually flying. The Su-50, J-31 and F-35 are already in the air.

F-35 cost 130 million without weapon and maintenance and BTW where get 110 million figure for J-20 and i am taking about J-31 not J-20, give me one example that are buying F-35 with lower defense budgets then pakistan you have no logic to convince anyone:blah:
Norway, Netherlands, Denmark(they have a similar GDP to Pak and also bought the F-35)

Norway, Netherlands, Denmark(they have a similar GDP to Pak and also bought the F-35)
they nato members and closest ally to USA you can't compare Pakistan with those countries to dater Russia, USA tilted in favor of India and also not forget Lockheed martin is offering F-35 to Indian navy

The TFX is still long ways ahead from actually flying. The Su-50, J-31 and F-35 are already in the air.

Su-50 or PAK-FA India gonna get that

J-31 Induction will start in 2024-25 even 2nd version is under development and is not in the air

F-35 you don't have the budget for that no way it's gonna come to Pakistan simply forget it

J-31 Induction will start in 2024-25 even 2nd version is under development and is not in the air

F-35 you don't have the budget for that no way it's gonna come to Pakistan simply forget it
he don't understand this sir

Expand on the F-35 part, it wasn't even backed by a single statement or argument. Other than the same old "cost" argument. If we can't afford an F-35, we can't get afford any next-gen fighter.

they nato members and closest ally to USA you can't compare Pakistan with those countries to dater Russia, USA tilted in favor of India and also not forget Lockheed martin is offering F-35 to Indian navy
India isn't buying any F-35's. They are still considering F-16's.

And I feel sorry for you bro. Russia is lying to you and in reality they are discussing the deal with us our officers are discussing SU-35 and other weapons with Russia but until than keep falling for these lies.
I'll watch this space.
As they say "Never say never". I also believe PAF will get a version but more likely the PLAAF version.
It make sense for the powers to be. As some of them are lining up with India now to keep China in check. In future they might side with Pak to keep India in check (Other than Chna which is doing it already).

The battle becomes way too lopsided in favor of IAF. No disrespect JF-17's. But, they just don't cut ice. So, my belief is someone will pitch in.

Who cares if I am gay:hitwall:, i am clearly stated that Lockheed martin is offering F-35 to Indian navy, F-16 for their airforce:crazy:
THEY ARENT GONNA BUY ANY! They don't buy a Naval aircraft without it being in service with their air force.

And it really doesn't matter if they are offering them.

Last edited:
Only choice for PAF is J31 and J 20 as far as 5th generation fighters are concerned. Russians are 5 years away but make them part of CPEC and Pakistani chances will increase exponentially.

Only choice for PAF is J31 and J 20 as far as 5th generation fighters are concerned. Russians are 5 years away but make them part of CPEC and Pakistani chances will increase exponentially.
No. There are more.

No. There are more.
yes there are more like USS ENTERPRISE from the movie STAR TRACK:lol::lol::rofl::sarcastic::suicide::suicide2:

THEY ARENT GONNA BUY ANY! They don't buy a Naval aircraft without it being in service with their air force.

And it really doesn't matter if they are offering them.
how do you know that you stupid?:hitwall: are you in Indian think-tank kid?:blah::argh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom