What's new

No fighters for pakistan: Russia

PAC might be discussing producing engines like for JF-17s and may be a deal for K-8 Engines.

Well AcM said that we are in taks with Lockheed martin for procuring F-35 ( plz check google once before trolling)
Was he serious...???
Really we are going to replace f-16 with f35...???

Pakistan is still evaluating, the foreign minister will not know about it until there is a confirmed deal. Pakistan is also evaluating Eurofighter. For further clarification, please ask @Zarvan

Couple of years down --

"Pakistan evaluated the Su-35 but rejected it for some JF".

This [information] has emerged at the instigation of the Pakistanis and is not true

Not true = Lies
Now the people who were lying needs to be questioned, " why were they lying ? whom were they trying to fool ? Is this their all weather approach? "

All usual there will be denial and butt hurt without logical reasoning that such a move looked impossible in the first place.

One can be interested in something but he may not purchase it right away or may not start the negociation for it until it's needed. Pakistan now may be focusing in J-16/J-11 variant for stop gap purpose until J-31 is ready for production.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the PAF checked the aircraft to see if it would suit our requirements and it didn't. The fact remains that Russia did offer it but unlike india, we don't just blindly buy anything that is offered to us. We have stringent requirements that include transfer of technology, support infrastructure, ease of maintenence and most of all, combat reliability where the aircraft is hard to detect, extremely nimble and can take off and land on small airfields. I told you folks a while back that the su 35 is an aircraft far too big and far to complex to meet these requirements. The amount of fuel alone that it needs can keep three JF17s in the air. Nothing against the aircraft, it is well suited for a country the size of Russia that spans over two continents where there is a need to able to fly from one end to another quickly and without refueling and be able to operate under sub zero temperatures. Our requirements are just vastly different.

A great day for india again, at least a director of some institute pop up to feed ego of indian bhakts. Now get back to your work as your insecurities are well addressed.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the PAF checked the aircraft to see if it would suit our requirements and it didn't. The fact remains that Russia did offer it but unlike india, we don't just blindly buy anything that is offered to us. We have stringent requirements that include transfer of technology, support infrastructure, ease of maintenence and most of all, combat reliability where the aircraft is hard to detect, extremely nimble and can take off and land on small airfields. I told you folks a while back that the su 35 is an aircraft far too big and far to complex to meet these requirements. The amount of fuel alone that it needs can keep three JF17s in the air. Nothing against the aircraft, it is well suited for a country the size of Russia that spans over two continents where there is a need to able to fly from one end to another quickly and without refueling and be able to operate under sub zero temperatures. Our requirements are just vastly different.

ahhhaa That was gold..... pitty Russians got a red nose... they should have known the requirements of Pakistan and limitation of there Su35 before hand...
Will Russians learn from this... they should .. really should.... :coffee:

China may be able to provide Pakistan with su35,China had just wanted to buy 4, but Russia does not agree, and later negotiated we decided to buy 24 :lol::lol::pakistan::cheers::china:
Sir but as @GumNaam pointed it doesn't suits Pakistani requirements.

If i remember the biggest reason supported on PDF was to secure the sea lanes for CPEC. Probably the priority changed or they having better options like J20 or JF17 block 3 or later...

Back
Top Bottom