What's new

No fighters for pakistan: Russia

Too much of such taunt and rhetoric. You need to refrain from use of such unethical language and need to show some decency.

How would you define a bird is not proven but if you bring the battle seen theory and even if it has go by that, how many birds in world, inducted by air forces are proven. Birds are inducted in good numbers by PLAAF after rigorously tested and are flying since long.

PAF evaluated the aircrafts yet shows interest about the bird which fits for the doctrine. Chinese flankers are not for export yet.

Neutral professional air force, from where the UN that India do not acknowledge or from the Mars. There is no neutral air force and all institutions belongs to respective countries which makes itself a nation's force.

Which air force is unprofessional? Share the names or links please and in what since as after all PAF is acknowledged by many professional air forces around the world. Recently participated in red flag, before that in Anatolian Eagle and has been praised as well.

Don't throw flame baits and make baseless claims or otherwise share the source and any official statement in such regards while quoting PAF. J-10 was evaluated, was offered, not inducted due to requirement of our doctrine and bird available at that time but the same has evolved and progressed a lot and is flying continuously with PLAAF.

Those unproven birds forced India to buy Rafale through such biggest deal to counter them even having the fleet of SU-30s or those Indian SUs are not proven to counter the threat but NO, it is always about the change in arena and doctrine that warrants the different purchases. Nations bought F-35 way before serial production and orders were placed and started to receive that as 1 bird without any that so-called proven terminology.

Forced us to buy... lol we are modernising aging fleet.. stop silly argument.. We are having less no of Squadron than sanctioned.. many of these birds pretty much old..

what if India Buys 126 + F16 Blk 70/72 From LM/USA with 36 made in USA and rest in india under complete TOT by LM under MII :azn: cause Obama & NaMo both have already hinted at it and Namo & his team is working round the clock to sign the agreement before Obama leaves the office

Ain't gonna happen I think my friend though it may change. Those F-16s has kept you guys at bay for a quarter of a century. When we give 'em to you where will be the FUN in that? Who knows I read it somewhere that the FA-18 was offered to you guys I am not sure though.

Forced us to buy... lol we are modernising aging fleet.. stop silly argument.. We are having less no of Squadron than sanctioned.. many of these birds pretty much old..

I think you miss the word in capital as "NO" in the end of the sentence. That was quoted to put some sense and even after all those days/time you merely notice the word "Forced" that you did not like for some other reasons however, read the post again to have a better understanding what I posted based upon "unproven" subject.

and how do you know that :azn:

there are many pakistani porters on PDF who think secrets talks are almost finalised and Russia is on brink of "giving" Su35 to pakistan just like USA "gave F16s to pakistan in 1980s" anyway im happy you got my point .... cheers mate :cheers:

Actually you fear....

Ain't gonna happen I think my friend though it may change. Those F-16s has kept you guys at bay for a quarter of a century. When we give 'em to you where will be the FUN in that? Who knows I read it somewhere that the FA-18 was offered to you guys I am not sure though.
well F16 Blk 70/72 is comming to IAF and LM is ready and both MOD and IAF is ready to pay the price asked and there are three indian compnies competeting very very hecktikelli to get the partnership pie as the final tally for indian built F16s could go well beyong 126 fighters

now why F16 over F18 well cause we from experience know that we dont need a heavy twin engine long endurence fighter jet for western theater and F/A-18 and F-16 Blk70/72 with internal and CFT fuel both have almost simmillar weapons load & combat radius

a latest F16 Blk 70/72 is at least 4X times more potent with parameters like EW& ECM and Radar and other passive and offensive electronick warfare technologies and avionicks and would remain cutting edge weapons tech for at least two decades in this part of the world where our enemey state you mention is still using early highly bugged & wattered down 2000 F16 model as its primarry cutting edge spear head fighter jet ..... i hope you got what im trying to say sir :coffee:

Actually you fear....
fear what please elaborate ... :azn:

you have forgotten let me remind you we still have 250+ MKI on which our fighter pilots are prctising for last 15 years and even after 60-65% serviceability we still 150-160 MKI always ready for WAR
so if a MKI squad has 16 MKI then 10 squads of MKI against 18 Blk 52 +40 blk 40 F-16 :haha:

and a single MKI can carry 12 BVRs and it has a radar which can pickup a F16 in clean configuration from 200km and track & engage it it from at least 180km rest you can speculate yourself

of course dont forget that we also have upgraded 52 M2Ks and 63 Mig29s for you to worry about ;)

Last edited:
well F16 Blk 70/72 is comming to IAF and LM is ready and both MOD and IAF is ready to pay the price asked and there are three indian compnies competeting very very hecktikelli to get the partnership pie as the final tally for indian built F16s could go well beyong 126 fighters

now why F16 over F18 well cause we from experience know that we dont need a heavy twin engine long endurence fighter jet for western theater and F/A-18 and F-16 Blk70/72 with internal and CFT fuel both have almost simmillar weapons load & combat radius

a latest F16 Blk 70/72 is at least 4X times more potent with parameters like EW& ECM and Radar and other passive and offensive electronick warfare technologies and avionicks and would remain cutting edge weapons tech for at least two decades in this part of the world where our enemey state you mention is still using early highly bugged & wattered down 2000 F16 model as its primarry cutting edge spear head fighter jet ..... i hope you got what im trying to say sir :coffee:

fear what please elaborate ... :azn:

you have forgotten let me remind you we still have 250+ MKI on which our fighter pilots are prctising for last 15 years and even after 60-65% serviceability we still 150-160 MKI always ready for WAR
so if a MKI squad has 16 MKI then 10 squads of MKI against 18 Blk 52 +40 blk 40 F-16 :haha:

and a single MKI can carry 12 BVRs and it has a radar which can pickup a F16 in clean configuration from 200km and track & engage it it from at least 180km rest you can speculate yourself

of course dont forget that we also have upgraded 52 M2Ks and 63 Mig29s for you to worry about ;)
Why are you so confident about F-16...??
Your Gov will prefer Gripen.

Why are you so confident about F-16...??
Your Gov will prefer Gripen.
cause both Grippen E and F16 Blk70/72 are offerred at same price and after calculations and nagociations there actual price also comes same thats around 150millon dollars with weapons and mantienece and TOT

but since there are many F16 user nations like S korea , Israel and Singapore and japan which we are already holding joint exersises & exchange programmes

which can help us a lot in training and mantainence aid and help in reducing the time consumed in familirisisng with the platform and making best use of it

plus F16 spares are more easyly avilable world wide than grippes and LM & USA can give much better after sales service than SAAB can ever hope too

and last but not the least the political milage out of this deal we get from USA hope it clears your doughts

cause both Grippen E and F16 Blk70/72 are offerred at same price and after calculations and nagociations there actual price also comes same thats around 150millon dollars with weapons and mantienece and TOT

but since there are many F16 user nations like S korea , Israel and Singapore and japan which we are already holding joint exersises & exchange programmes

which can help us a lot in training and mantainence aid and help in reducing the time consumed in familirisisng with the platform and making best use of it

plus F16 spares are more easyly avilable world wide than grippes and LM & USA can give much better after sales service than SAAB can ever hope too

and last but not the least the political milage out of this deal we get from USA hope it clears your doughts

Time will clear many things..

Time will clear many things..
ya thats right as time and tide only favours the strong who are ready and worked hard and traiened hard for every possible calamity

i know there are many pakistani patriots waiting and dreaming that russia leaving india or USA ditching india :sarcastic:

but the question is why would they :azn:

cause all of them are making money with them and india and is not playing double game with them and is completely tranperent with its respective relationship with them

and all relationships in todays world are based on mutually beneficial long and short term interests there is no such thing as friendship or brither hood in international politics and there are no permanent friends or permanent enemies in international polictics ... just think what were PAK-US and PAK USSR relations some 30 years before and what are they now

I think Pakistan was just poking the bear to see the reaction and we got the MI-35s out of them, I think that is more than enough....

I don't even understand why India is considering the F-16 and the Gripen if the Tejas is as capable as they claim.

I don't even understand why India is considering the F-16 and the Gripen if the Tejas is as capable as they claim.
They are doing everything and exploring options. What are we doing? PAF is thinking too much. It always goes for unreliable supplier in the end. Better it comes up with something fast.

Tejas are heading wherever Arjun headed. Few units might be procured to sooth the establishment's ego, but the IAF knows it's a dud not worth indicting.which is why the IAF is looking for Western single-engine fighter planes to fill gaps the LCA was originally suppose to fill.

Back
Top Bottom