What's new

No fighters for pakistan: Russia

I have not forgotten.

However, just because China has put in an order for it does not make it a supa dupa weapon that will transform the country into a shining supa powa.

The S-400 is a very capable SAM, but what I said about the range figures is fair and applicable to all SAM systems. I don't want fellow members here to be mislead into thinking that a single system can deny airspace over almost the entire width of Pakistan.
It may not deny technically but will create fear in fiza'aya pilots psychologically

You should not have pissed off the Americans .

Even mushraff is saying losing USA to the Indian lobby and new strategic relationship between USA India and Israel is hurting Pakistan.

The USA where giving grant aided falcons and spares for mlu. The falcon. Is much loved much hyped by Pakistanis.

Had you people not messed up with USA you could have got grant aided f16/52,.and predator drones and new gen Sam system from.uncle Sam.

Instead that door is closed

Europe is completely out of financial reach unless the Saudis bank roll you guys.

That leaves Russia who want hard cash upfront and they may pull out due to Indian pressure again.

Your left with China

Take your pick j10 now for fifty million each in soft loans or wait until 2025 for j31; and make do with thunders

That's the term armchair generals, and chest thumping idiots use, who have no idea what actually happens in combat.

Tell me something, "Close Air Support" for what? Tea Parties? Obviously "Combat". People on the ground, have different terminology.

Now lets say I get two requests from teams in theater for Air support. One is under fire, and the other team is on the way back, out of harms way, and needs medical attention.

Now the 1st request would be classified as a "Combat Air Support", and the second one as "Medivac." And then there are further grades of those classification, which would result in how much hardware is allocated.

If you wear a uniform, you can use text book terminology, and look like a green newbie, no harm in that.
Not soon. Wait for a year and things will change dramatically. CPEC is a magnet which will pull Russia too.
Photo shop karte hue dekh to liya karo ki kya kar rahe hain?
Kiya kr rage hain...???
Apna kam kro shahbash Or aik muft ki advise jab do bare baat kr rahe ho to chotte nahi Bolte

Aap umra mein bade hain ya kaam mein?

woh jo aapne photo lagaya tha na woh PAK FA ka hai....

I don't think Russia is in position to loose its relations with India Russian have always been more generous to any nation after China is India and its what matter of fact that Indian economy attracts whole world what's with Russia than

Russia has just agreed over 30 billion in economic and military deals.

New gas pipeline 15,billion

Second nuckear attack submarine akula class 2,billion dollars

Four new talwar class firgstes 3 billion

Five,regiments of s400.Abm missiles five billion dollars.

The Russians will not as t to annoy India

Russia is not engaged in negotiations on Su-35 fighter jets supply to Pakistan, Anatoly Punchuk, the deputy director of the Russian Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation (FSMTC), said Wednesday.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) — In September, the Pakistani military officials expressed interest in Russian arms, including air defense systems and tanks.

"Currently we are not holding talks on supplies of Su-35 fighter jets to Pakistan," Punchuk said.

In September, Pakistani Ambassador to Russia told Sputnik that Chief of Air Staff of the Pakistan Air Force Sohail Aman had "fruitful talks" in Moscow in July on purchasing of Russian Su-35 (NATO reporting name: Flanker-E) fighter jets.

https://sputniknews.com/military/201610191046502648-su35-russia-pakistan/

SU-27s
J-11
Upgraded J-11
J-31

All the fan boys will speculate!

in the end Pakistan will buy the Supahdupah

F-16

View attachment 336777

End of Story....
what if India Buys 126 + F16 Blk 70/72 From LM/USA with 36 made in USA and rest in india under complete TOT by LM under MII :azn: cause Obama & NaMo both have already hinted at it and Namo & his team is working round the clock to sign the agreement before Obama leaves the office

what if India Buys 126 + F16 Blk 70/72 From LM/USA with 36 made in USA and rest in india under complete TOT by LM under MII :azn: cause Obama & NaMo both have already hinted at it and Namo & his team is working round the clock to sign the agreement before Obama leaves the office

Forget SU-35, it was not even properly negotiated b either side.

What if China sold J-20? That would be game, set, and match for you guys.

Given the current geo political scenario in this region, its not too far off the table.

Back
Top Bottom