What's new

No beef on menu during Commonwealth Games: Kalmadi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that. But only if she knows that how leather industry is involved in cow skin products she would have banged her head.

Anyway WHY BAN BEEF AT CWG???????????????????????????

can anyone please answer this question ???????/

Because that hurts the sentiment of 80% of indians...
In case of any more queries , do raise it..

I know that. But only if she knows that how leather industry is involved in cow skin products she would have banged her head.

Anyway WHY BAN BEEF AT CWG???????????????????????????

can anyone please answer this question ???????/

as Far as I know ,Here CLRI does not take leather from buffaloes which are alive.... No country does for your kind Info

:disagree::no: BEEF IS BANNED IN INDIA EXCEPT WEST BENGAL according to the links i posted my friend so don't go around saying it is less in demand WHEN YOU BAN something doesn't mean it has no demand!! :rolleyes:

Google some more or talk to ppl who have been to India. I have had beef Shawarma in Ernakulam in Kerala. They make lovely beef there, fried and mixed with grated coconut. :)

Here are some insights on why Indian Govt bowed down to BJP hardliner stand

Commonwealth Games Delhi 2010 dishes may be without beef

Speaking to media for his opposition to beef being in the menu for Commonwealth Games Delhi 2010, Rajnath Singh said, “The Commonwealth Games have become an important event where we should use every possible
opportunity to highlight our cultural values and age-old traditions. By removing beef from the menu card, the organizing committee would not only empathise with the popular sentiment but also save the Games from agitations and other possible controversies,” he added.

Rajnath Singh further added, "Cow is considered sacred in India. This thought has been integral to our cultural ethos for ages. No wonder, even the founding fathers of our Constitution also advocated a ban on cow slaughter (Article 48)”.

Jana, so you yourself found the Answer, congratz, so Hope You are satisfied

@JANA you seem to be very concerned about beef not being served here...
Is it something that concerns you more than mass killings of human going in your country..

Google some more or talk to ppl who have been to India. I have had beef Shawarma in Ernakulam in Kerala. They make lovely beef there, fried and mixed with grated coconut. :)

yara i know that just reply me if Beef is available in some Parts of India then where does this question of respecting the religion or sentiment comes from ???????????????

Why ban it for Non-Hindu players ?????

Here are some insights on why Indian Govt bowed down to BJP hardliner stand

Speaking to media for his opposition to beef being in the menu for Commonwealth Games Delhi 2010, Rajnath Singh said, “The Commonwealth Games have become an important event where we should use every possible
opportunity to highlight our cultural values and age-old traditions. By removing beef from the menu card, the organizing committee would not only empathise with the popular sentiment but also save the Games from agitations and other possible controversies,” he added.

Rajnath Singh further added, "Cow is considered sacred in India. This thought has been integral to our cultural ethos for ages. No wonder, even the founding fathers of our Constitution also advocated a ban on cow slaughter (Article 48)”.

hmm ...jana u finally get it. now talk something else

@JANA you seem to be very concerned about beef not being served here...
Is it something that concerns you more than mass killings of human going in your country..

There are many threads about my country and i have debated in details there.

Now come back to the topic

hmm ...jana u finally get it. now talk something else

well it means that Indian elected government claiming to be a democracy and that too a secular one has bowed down to fundamentalist Indian party BJP????

So lets talk about why should the govt bow down to a demand of BJP which will bring ill feelings about Indians and their behaviour ?

You raised a question and you know the answer...

BECAUSE IT WILL HURT THE SENTIMENTS OF MAJORITY OF INDIANs...

now that you know the answer can you stop flaming..

jana...will u serve pork if v come to pakistan??? try to respect other religion if there is greater goods.

@ jana Ask again why cow meat ban in CWG !!

and indian will again give u 100 more usless reason but not the answer lol

well it means that Indian elected government claiming to be a democracy and that too a secular one has bowed down to fundamentalist Indian party BJP????

So lets talk about why should the govt bow down to a demand of BJP which will bring ill feelings about Indians and their behaviour ?

So, this is how you think system works in india...No wonder this thread has maximum replies from you...

jana...will u serve pork if v come to pakistan??? try to respect other religion if there is greater goods.

Belive me i will serve PORK chipkali sanp mandak kuta billi every thing

2 u !!

U juSt come

:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom