What's new

No beef on menu during Commonwealth Games: Kalmadi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuwait doesn't claim to be secular does it??? TURKEY claims and hence it is strict in not getting any religious alignment! :coffee:

INDIA "CLAIMS" TO BE SECULAR

Come on.. secular doesn't mean you dont have to respect one communities feelings..

why for common wealth games ??? any reason?

Yes, Lakhs of People visit new delhi for tyhe Games, if We Include it in Menu , then its Obvious that the Bull's or Ox's have to be killed Atleast 10-20 times more than whats done today..... Is this so much difficult for a journalist Like you to understand :pop:

If you have followed the debates only on this forum and on a wider scale everyone criticised and opposed Saudi Arabia for these and not to go so far on blasphemy laws we have many threads here where we have aired our criticism.

Is it?? i never knew that in India Cow slaughter is banned in the Indian constitution . India is also not a Hindu Country if not Islamic :))

Isnt it compromising its "secular" credentials ??

You see it all depends where in India your speaking about if you go places like goa, kerala beef eating is prominent in local culture and available in hotels. As the games are being held in north India and in the capital Delhi where hindus make up 81% of the population wide availability of beef is not permitted,western tourist who come delhi often see cows on roads and roaming around randomly everywhere.

come on...then allow muslims to slaughter cows on eid:coffee: respect one communities feelings

They are, There are Beef stall set up all over Inda, have you been to India??? But its Bull or Ox, Indian Muslims Do respect our belief and smart enough in not slaughtering cows

come on...then allow muslims to slaughter cows on eid:coffee: respect one communities feelings

India is not Pakistan my friend in europe they banned the burkha and europe is secular not christian the law applies to all people.

Cow is a "sacred" animal!!! Will other religions like it if something sacred to them is over looked? obviously no!!!!

also, has anybody wondered how many cow slaughtering sheds are available in Delhi? or where can one buy cows in India for beef in the scale of beef to be provided for participants?

why u think Mcdonalds is not allowed to serve beef in India?

Many places allows it here in India..as i said..you can always celebrate eid by not hurting sentiments of other religion..As Ejaz pointed out in some other thread you can always sacrifice goat or other animals in Eid...

I've eaten beef in mumbai, did not know its not available in delhi! Is it true???

It does not matter that the games organisers are not serving it, they are also not serving dog, but it should be available outside if anyone wants it.

If Hindus don't want to eat beef, pls don't eat, there is no force, but allow those who want to.

Thats -1 India - we'll never be a truly hindu state if we used force on people in religious matters like any other non hindu country :P

Also, only those pakistais allowed to show disgust who want to allow ahmedis full religious freedom, othewise hypocrites - buzz off :lol::lol::lol:

They are, There are Beef stall set up all over Inda, have you been to India??? But its Bull or Ox, Indian Muslims Do respect our belief and smart enough in not slaughtering cows

no not about smart its about a BAN

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Court upholds cow slaughter ban

India's UP State bans cow slaughter

Beef and cow slaughter ban in India : The ban, BJP and minorities

Cow slaughter banned all over India except Kerala and W Bengal

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/58978/cow-slaughter-ban-bill-passed.html

SORRY SOME OF MY SOURCES are not direct but my basic understanding is there is a BAN ALL OVER INDIA on slaughtering COWS!

& if i am correct my pakistani hindu friend told me that COW is actually not a GOD but a sacred animal used by the gods hence it is sacred!! :coffee:

I've eaten beef in mumbai, did not know its not available in delhi! Is it true???

I dont know ..I am having plenty of beef in my state and i am becoming fatso day by day eating it :partay:

no not about smart its about a BAN

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Court upholds cow slaughter ban

India's UP State bans cow slaughter

Beef and cow slaughter ban in India : The ban, BJP and minorities

Cow slaughter banned all over India except Kerala and W Bengal

SORRY SOME OF MY SOURCES are not direct but my basic understanding is there is a BAN ALL OVER INDIA on slaughtering COWS!

& if i am correct my pakistani hindu friend told me that COW is actually not a GOD but a sacred animal used by the gods hence it is sacred!! :coffee:

Who is going to know after its slaughtered, are every beef undergoing DNA Test before its sold??? Thats why I used the word SMART here...

Secularism Means Protecting everyones sentiments....And Your Hindu friend is Absolutely right....Its A Sacred Animal

why should religion be brought into commonwealth games???? i'm against Kalmadi decision.in India everyone has right to eat whatever they want. I'm feeling like i'm loosing my fundamental freedom these days...

why should religion be brought into commonwealth games???? i'm against Kalmadi decision.in India everyone has right to eat whatever they want. I'm feeling like i'm loosing my fundamental freedom these days...

It has been only taken away from Common wealth games menu, those Who want to eat it, can go out to the hotel, Its not there in the CWG menu ... Cannot Afford Mass Killing of such Creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom