What's new

No beef on menu during Commonwealth Games: Kalmadi

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its respecting one's religion then why only that of Indian Hindus?? do you remember riots over cow sacrifices by Indian Muslims ??

Why dont you respect religion of Indian Muslims then if its all about respecting religion?

There are islamic laws like blasphemy, women not being allowed to drive in Saudi arabia and also sharia laws too. Cow slaughter is banned in the indian constitution its against the law and the law of the land applies to all as India is not a islamic country.

Good point in that case when Muslim countries pose restrictions on burqua to none Muslim believers what is your response.
If any Muslim country imposes burqa on NON-Muslim i will also oppose it not only non-Muslims but if they IMPOSE that even on Muslims i will oppose it.

I know what you will say, you just hate India and Hindus and everything they do is wrong. You have right to follow what you want but not us. You faith is faith our faith is not.

I respect your faith and do accept your right to believe in your faith and have no Objection as long as you do not impose your faith on Non-Hindus.

You do not eat beef so i respect your choice but atleast do not ban it for those who do eat it. You are simply imposing your beliefs on others.

If its respecting one's religion then why only that of Indian Hindus?? do you remember riots over cow sacrifices by Indian Muslims ??

Why dont you respect religion of Indian Muslims then if its all about respecting religion?

Thats why we have added many Other Non Vegitarian items... If It was a Hindu specific Country you woud find just some percentage of Meat on the menue, here Only beef is excluded....

We do respect Indian muslims, They are the ones who sell the beef, Mutton and everything in the country, they are the ones who are given contract..

You will serve pork in your country to outsiders?? :what:

Its not about imposing one's religion ,its about respecting ones religion ..

where is this "RESPECT" WHEN HEADSCARFS ARE BANNED??? or mosque speakers and minarets are banned

There are islamic laws like blasphemy, women not being allowed to drive in Saudi arabia and also sharia laws too.

If you have followed the debates only on this forum and on a wider scale everyone criticised and opposed Saudi Arabia for these and not to go so far on blasphemy laws we have many threads here where we have aired our criticism.

Cow slaughter is banned in the indian constitution its against the law and the law of the land applies to all as India is not a islamic country.

Is it?? i never knew that in India Cow slaughter is banned in the Indian constitution . India is also not a Hindu Country if not Islamic :))

Isnt it compromising its "secular" credentials ??

Thats why we have added many Other Non Vegitarian items... If It was a Hindu specific Country you woud find just some percentage of Meat on the menue, here Only beef is excluded....

We do respect Indian muslims, They are the ones who sell the beef, Mutton and everything in the country, they are the ones who are given contract..

Then whats the logic behind banning it only in Dehli ??

Is it pressure from BJP??

@ Jana:

I came to Kuwait for office work during Ramzan.

I am a Hindu and i dont observe fast but they didn serve me food.I was hungry but no food was there.

Wat u say for that.??

wherever u go...respect the local custom.

p.s.: I dont know if this news deserves a thread on a defence forum.

Is it?? i never knew that in India Cow slaughter is banned in the Indian constitution . India is also not a Hindu Country if not Islamic :))

Isnt it compromising its "secular" credentials ??

Yes, Cow Slaughtering is Offense, Its not a Hindu Country... You are not even supposd to kill Lions or tigers, If Any community eats Lions would that in anyway make Offensive for us???

Well, Indian Culture is different, You know? Indian Muslims have different culture than the rest of the world???

Then whats the logic behind banning it only in Dehli ??

Is it pressure from BJP??

Its not in delhi, its only for common wealth games.... Do You really want to kill so many Animals for making this games a Big success??? Those who cannot live without beef, Please move out, find a Nice hotel and Enjoy your beef

@ Jana:

I am a Hindu and i dont observe fast but they didn serve me food.I was hungry but no food was there.

Wat u say for that.??

Kuwait doesn't claim to be secular does it??? TURKEY claims and hence it is strict in not getting any religious alignment! :coffee:

INDIA "CLAIMS" TO BE SECULAR

Actually beef will be available only to athletes, the beef will be important and not available to the fans and wider public.

:eek::eek: Is red meat being consumed by the Athletes??I mean is it bad of Athletes???

are you talking about 1914 riot madam?? :confused::confused: to cite injustice against Indian muslims??do you see Hindus serving pork around in those areas??

@ Jana:

Wat u say for that.??

its wrong. Because it is not applicable to non-Muslims.

We have hotels and restaurants which serves food during ramazan too. not an issue

where is this "RESPECT" WHEN HEADSCARFS ARE BANNED??? or mosque speakers and minarets are banned

Did my country ban those ??I still see muslim women wearing Burka in the street in my city and Minarets are still there in 2-3 mosques on the way to my office ..

@jana and ice man...try to understand, nobody is evoking each other rights.the problem is that hindus do not consider that good same as muslim do not like pork and liquor. would u people provide liquor and pork if people visit in pakistan??? nobody gonna get smaller if he respects the other people sentiments especially the host.

Its not in delhi, its only for common wealth games.... Do You really want to kill so many Animals for making this games a Big success??? Those who cannot live without beef, Please move out, find a Nice hotel and Enjoy your beef

why for common wealth games ??? any reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom