What's new

No beef on menu during Commonwealth Games: Kalmadi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already told here many times..last time..It will hurt the feelings of Hindus..Just like you people think eating PIG is haram..they dont eat cows because its sacred for them...

Seiko we think eating pork is haram and we dont get hurt if anyone wants to eat pork neither we impose it on you unlike Indians who are trying to impose the ban on NON-Hindus just for their Ego nothing else because many Hindus do eat beef.

well well lol u r feeling hot !!

again my question is hindu will hurt in just CWG ?:coffee::rofl:

No..It hurts everytime...KHUSH....:hitwall:

BTW you will serve PORK to me if i come there..?
So, what will happen to your Sharia laws...

There is no religion called hinduism as such there is diffrent religious sects like Swaminaryans, ISKCON, Arya samaj, Shaivism and Vaishnav. Each group has its own customs and teachings. For example some sects are pure vegetarians.

Mughal emperors like Babar, Akbar, Jahangir and Aurangzeb imposed a selective ban on cow slaughter during their reign in order to accommodate the Jain or Brahmanical feeling of respect for and veneration of the cow.

They need to feel happy for once . So they think this is their chance...who knows who is the next target for the continuous BEEFing of human life there...

Apne country ka to beda gark kar diya ..aa rahen hain hamein batane ke liye ki country ki policy kaise banate hain..

No Answer JuSt gusa lolz :cheesy:

So this is the topic of the day..huh.

First of all ,in india cow slaughter is banned in most states , but not selling of beef or eating beef .

What ur article too suggest that players would not be served beef , but it doesn't mean a ban on eating beef. If they choose and can't live without eating beef ,they can avail beef from outside the game village where its sold .I'm sure beef is being sold in New Delhi to anyone who wants to buy it and again there no ban on either selling or eating beef related food items in New Delhi.

Oh hello jee BEEF is banned in DELHI so how can they get it from outside the game village ???????

Google some more or talk to ppl who have been to India. I have had beef Shawarma in Ernakulam in Kerala. They make lovely beef there, fried and mixed with grated coconut. :)

I had thought sikhs don't eat beef.
Is ur personal choice??

The early Aryans, who came to India from outside, indulged in animal sacrifices. In the agnadheya, which was a preparatory rite preceding all public sacrifices, a cow was required to be killed.

Brahmanical religious texts such as Grhyasutras and Dharmasutras state that the killing of animals and eating of beef was very much de rigeur. The ceremony of guest reception (known as arghya in the Rigveda but generally as madhuparka in subsequent texts) consisted not only of a meal of a mixture of curds and honey but also of the flesh of a cow or bull.

Followers of Jain religion and a sect of Buddhists are known to propagate the teachings of non-violence and strictly avoid eating meat. But, the fact is that even their founders are said to have consumed meat. Gautama Buddha, founder of Buddhist religion, is known to have eaten beef and pork. Vardhmana Mahavira, the founder of Jainism, is said to have consumed the meat of a cockerel.

No..It hurts everytime...KHUSH....

You are asking this for 100th time and i am replying for the same number of times that YES We will serve you Pork

Now dont cling to straws for justifying your silly step :P

No..It hurts everytime...KHUSH....:hitwall:

Belive me i will serve u any thing pork khud jungle se pakar kar tere

liye laonga par pakane ka tareeqa hamein nahi ata tum khud paka

lena apne liye lol and as i said not just pork Chipkali sanp kuta bandar

any thing u want lol

about sharia laws !! khana tum ne ho ga ya main ne ?:rofl:

if the Moghul kings imposed a selective ban on cow slaughter not to offend Jains and Brahmans what makes you think India will allow it?

Belive me i will serve u any thing pork khud jungle se pakar kar tere

liye laonga par pakane ka tareeqa hamein nahi ata tum khud paka

lena apne liye lol and as i said not just pork Chipkali sanp kuta bandar

any thing u want lol

about sharia laws !! khana tum ne ho ga ya main ne ?:rofl:

Wakhaee alaka lowya shay . Ta warla khula banda kra :)

no sense by Pakistani members other tan trolling:angry:

here beef available all place and i ate them.
the reason for not including them may be due to hotel'a inability to prepare

it will Hurt indians just in delhi ?

and just in CWG ?

plz don't spread rumors and false info if you don't know anything about it.

Beef is freely and legally available in Delhi.

For commonwealth its also available but we are not including in main official menu.

BTW, when in Rome behave like Romans.

In Japan people love to eat fish and visitors also go for it they don't cry that they want beef or pork. I know beef is also available in Japan.

But, that fact is people visit other countries to try our different and new things. :agree:

Also, India's Chiken Tikka, Kadahi Chiken, Tandoori Chiken, Lamb Biryani are world famous. :yahoo::yahoo:

Even Bill Clinton, George Bush and Bill Gates when in India try these things they don't cry we want pork or beef only.
:cheers:

@ Jana Can u plz ask again Why ban cow beef juSt in CWG ? lol lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom