What's new

No beef on menu during Commonwealth Games: Kalmadi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh hello jee BEEF is banned in DELHI so how can they get it from outside the game village ???????

No dear, ban is on cow slaughter only.

One can buy imported beef and beef related food items sold in the markets and eat as much as he/she wants.

And the ban isnt strictly enforced anyway ,we dont see hand chooping as punishment if caught slaughtering cow in private isloated place where some beef lovers enjoying a feastaa.

if the Moghul kings imposed a selective ban on cow slaughter not to offend Jains and Brahmans what makes you think India will allow it?

Mongols were barbarians. Is India govt the same ??

Is there any difference between Mongol barbarians and Secular India or not??

No..It hurts everytime...KHUSH....:hitwall:

BTW you will serve PORK to me if i come there..?
So, what will happen to your Sharia laws...

You are asking this for 100th time and i am replying for the same number of times that YES We will serve you Pork

Now dont cling to straws for justifying your silly step :P

In Pakistan and other Muslim countries Pork will not be served. Jana is wrong.

No dear, ban is on cow slaughter only.

One can buy imported beef and beef related food items sold in the markets and eat as much as he/she wants.

And the ban isnt strictly enforced anyway ,we dont see hand chooping as punishment if caught slaughtering cow in private isloated place where some beef lovers enjoying a feastaa.

Prove it :)))) because if beef is allowed in Delhi than there is no excuse for serving the IMPORTED Beed during Common Wealth Games.

Oh hello jee BEEF is banned in DELHI so how can they get it from outside the game village ???????

Even after my two post clearly saying that Beef is legally and freely available in Delhi and my whole family eats it.

Why are you spreading false info when you don't know the truth???

Come over and i will server you. Prove me wrong. I cant say about Saudia But here you can be serve Pork.

when they were killing wild boars in Pindi-Islamabad many made it to the market for consumption of those who eat it

Nahraf U rwrong u r in canada i think ?

But i m in Pakistan n u come i will show u :d

Mongols were barbarians. Is India govt the same ??

Is there any difference between Mongol barbarians and Secular India or not??

Jana not mongols im talking about mughal rule in india they did not want to hurt the feelings of certain religious sects like Jains, buddhist, Brahmans etc so they imposed a selective ban and the mughals were muslim rulers most of them.

@jana - will you cook pork with your own hands and serve it to me ??

Robbie i would have accepted the religious reasoning if there was NO Beef in any part of India.

If its all about religious sentiments than why only DELHI ??

As far as you or any other Indian is concerned thats ok if ban but its about NON-Indians, NON-Hindu players taking part in these games.

Anyway its really a sad and silly that Congress is bowing down to BJP

Politics does have role to play. The greater the lobby (votebank), the greater are the percentage of demands of that community that are met. Thats a fact. And as I said earlier, its also about avoiding confrontation. Kerala is a far more heterogeneous state (religiously) than Delhi. Hence there are greater chances of confrontation in Delhi.

And yes, its sad that the ruling parties bow to pressure created by right-wingers. But the ruling party too is looking to eat into the Hindu votebank of the BJP. So it serves them to ban beef.

But then again, as long as the people who eat beef have no problem with the decision, why should anyone worry? What do I as a non-Hindu got to lose?

I request Indian members don't feed trolls and let them do what they want.

Beef is freely and legally available in Delhi its a fact. Everyone is free to eat it.

Matter closed.

Oye kyun pange lena ain? Oh Pashtun aa. She carries a gun in her hand bag in all probability. Tu marna aa uhde to rotiyan banwa ke?:devil:

Just kidding Jana, hope you dont take it seriously!:P

Lo Bhai ab baat khud pakane tak aa gayee :rofl:

kion us ne tumhare paise dene hain ? keh tumhare liye khud banaye ?

lolx

Even after my two post clearly saying that Beef is legally and freely available in Delhi and my whole family eats it.

Why are you spreading false info when you don't know the truth???

If so why then your govt is banning it for CWG??????// answer me .

And the matter of fact is that NCT comes under MCD and under MCD serving Beef in Delhi is Illegal.

So either you are telling a lie to for face saving or if not then prove it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom