What's new

No beef on menu during Commonwealth Games: Kalmadi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prove it :)))) because if beef is allowed in Delhi than there is no excuse for serving the IMPORTED Beed during Common Wealth Games.

Its solely the organizers decision not to serve beef to the athletes...nothing to do with the availability of beef.

Again beef is available to anyone who wants eat in everywhere in India except in Karnataka where they passed a new law banning beef consumption,buts it is yet be ratified by the state governor.

Its solely the organizers decision not to serve beef to the athletes...nothing to do with the availability of beef.

Again beef is available to anyone who wants eat in everywhere in India except in Karnataka where they passed a new law banning beef consumption,buts it is yet be ratified by the state governor.

Oye Raghu please do read your laws before claiming anything.

and seriously i have no issue with this ban but only if India provides any SOLID reason for banning it from CWGsssssssssssssss

I had thought sikhs don't eat beef.
Is ur personal choice??

I dont know what the scriptures say about it, but yes 99.9% of the Sikhs dont eat beef. 95% have dont access to it, as it not available in Punjab.

And yes, I eat beef due to personal choice. I am not a regular at steak houses but yeah, once a months may be.

Oye Raghu please do read your laws before claiming anything.

and seriously i have no issue with this ban but only if India provides any SOLID reason for banning it from CWGsssssssssssssss

I know what i'm talking...i don't claim anything without basis,thats ur territory.

Last edited:
I dont know what the scriptures say about it, but yes 99.9% of the Sikhs dont eat beef. 95% have dont access to it, as it not available in Punjab.

And yes, I eat beef due to personal choice. I am not a regular at steak houses but yeah, once a months may be.

actually no scriptures say in sikhism that we cannot have beef or pork (atleast I dont know of them yet,if there is any)..but yeah..mostly, they refrain from that...and they dont evn feel they are imposed upon any faith on them by others ;)

If so why then your govt is banning it for CWG??????// answer me .

And the matter of fact is that NCT comes under MCD and under MCD serving Beef in Delhi is Illegal.

So either you are telling a lie to for face saving or if not then prove it

You could be right Jana. I think beef is banned in Delhi. The reason I think so is because 99% of the good restaurants (even the Muslim owned ones) do not serve beef. It could be due to that fact the clientèle is mostly Hindu. The only place in Delhi where I'hv heard beef is served and traded is the INA market. Again lots of Mallu restaurants there and as I said, people from Kerala love beef!

What about cow Milk ? ban on milk also or just beef ?

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Dont blame me Now lol

What about cow Milk ? ban on milk also or just beef ?

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Dont blame me Now lol
By taking Cow milk a Huge number of Cow Babies might stay hungry So i think it should be banned too.:)

Do me a favour and serve Beef at CWGs and trust me i wont ask you to serve beef to me when next time i visit India :)

will having beef make them more religious Muslim ?? if yes, then they are allowed to have it in restaurants in Idia who serve beef..no need to share the kitchen where food for hindu staffand athletes are made.

:pop:

actually no scriptures say in sikhism that we cannot have beef or pork (atleast I dont know of them yet,if there is any)..but yeah..mostly, they refrain from that...and they dont evn feel they are imposed upon any faith on them by others ;)

I know. Its just not a part of our culture. Though my parents did frown when I told them about it the first time. I guess its more due to historical reasons of solidarity with the Hindu population.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom