What's new

No beef on menu during Commonwealth Games: Kalmadi

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could be right Jana. I think beef is banned in Delhi. The reason I think so is because 99% of the good restaurants (even the Muslim owned ones) do not serve beef. It could be due to that fact the clientèle is mostly Hindu. The only place in Delhi where I'hv heard beef is served and traded is the INA market. Again lots of Mallu restaurants there and as I said, people from Kerala love beef!

Robbies yes a businessman or a shopkeeper will keep in mind the clientèle and no one will have objection if people stop selling beef due to financial aspect but an official ban is something which is obectionable.

What local law??????

its imposing their faith on others

Ok then take pakistan out of CommonWealth games.
We wont change if one country out of 72 doesnt like a particular step.

:P who cares if anyone minds. You are the guest and i am the host. we serve our gusts whatever they want

hosts who do not have pork....shoukld mind, if they are truly following their religion..as i said hope even the Islamic society in pakistan would not mind serving and cooking pork wih their hands.

a society where people are driven out of their homes just because a pork eating person drinks water from a filter meant for the msulims.

OK, Indian Authorities have annouced that no Beef will be available. Anybody who has problems with that should stay away from the Games. As Simple as that.

Jana ma ta pata oolage da che da ghwakhe da para pukhtanah har sa kayee lol

ta bande ba za da shoobe ao da qisa khwani haga khoram Har kala rasha lol

We never said Indians Dont eat beef, Its Like we dont want to Have a mass Killing of Bulls or OX's for such a Mega Event.... Do you have any idea, how many bulls are to be Slayed???

I guess more than the number of farm we have for providing bulls :cheesy::cheesy:

will having beef make them more religious Muslim ?? if yes, then they are allowed to have it in restaurants in Idia who serve beef..no need to share the kitchen where food for hindu staffand athletes are made.

:pop:

They do not eat it for religious reasons but for sake of eating, taste and personal choice. your argument is childish again

hosts who do not have pork....shoukld mind, if they are truly following their religion..as i said hope even the Islamic society in pakistan would not mind serving and cooking pork wih their hands.

a society where people are driven out of their homes just because a pork eating person drinks water from a filter meant for the msulims.
Now you are taking another topic in......Were they forced out by Govt??

Jana ma ta pata oolage da che da ghwakhe da para pukhtanah har sa kayee lol

ta bande ba za da shoobe ao da qisa khwani haga khoram Har kala rasha lol

hehehe na mara da namak mandai tikay da tolo na baar dee

Robbies yes a businessman or a shopkeeper will keep in mind the clientèle and no one will have objection if people stop selling beef due to financial aspect but an official ban is something which is obectionable.

Why is it objectionable to a Pakistani member?
So you mean to say that the CWG committee should have taken a decision caring about Pakistani members? and not about the regional sentiments of its local crowd?
Sorry ,but what CWG committee did was not at all objectionable,but it was only an act which demands respect from the local crowd,who cares what you think.

where is this "RESPECT" WHEN HEADSCARFS ARE BANNED??? or mosque speakers and minarets are banned

Tell that to the one who imposed that Ban. It was not India as far as I know.

Ok then take pakistan out of CommonWealth games.
We wont change if one country out of 72 doesnt like a particular step.

its not about Pakistan.

Almost all of them have no problem in eating Beef.

So what if there is no beef at CWG, there is enough pork to eat as much as u can.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom