What's new

No bearded cop to guard VVIPs

Unfortunate consequence...

It's also quite stupid. I think the person that is motivated to kill for their misguided interpretations of Islam, will be ready to use a razor too...

It helps nothing. The people kissing and showering rose petals at Qadri were mostly clean shaven. Its the mentality, not grooming habits that are of an issue here

And they have...
few years back, there was an incident in karachi where a clean shaven suicide bomber tried to enter a Shia mosque but was spotted and stopped by the security.. unfortunately he managed to detonate the bomb killing himself and people at the entrance.

bach ke rehna re baba dardhi waly se .lol good step by someone.
enan10l.jpg

Useless discrimination.... do they think that someone who has made their mind to kill someone would mind shaving for committing the murder?

It will only create more fear psychosis amongst the people who will now look at bearded men with suspicion and create unnecessary tension.

Nawaz Sharif people killed the poor governor. He was a good man. They wanted to make way for PPP. I hate Nawaz Sharif people. This governor did too. Woh unkay kilaf bayan deta rata tah. And poor governor paid the price. He even question Nawaz Sharif about how he used to own 1 mill before office, and now how all of a sudden he has 27. Also he the governor wanted people to be able to fly kites in the cities of Punjub, while Shabaaz Sharif was opposed to that. I hate these guys and I absolutley hate Zardari.

Nawaz Sharif people killed the poor governor. He was a good man. They wanted to make way for PPP. I hate Nawaz Sharif people. This governor did too. Woh unkay kilaf bayan deta rata tah. And poor governor paid the price. He even question Nawaz Sharif about how he used to own 1 mill before office, and now how all of a sudden he has 27. Also he the governor wanted people to be able to fly kites in the cities of Punjub, while Shabaaz Sharif was opposed to that. I hate these guys and I absolutley hate Zardari.

you cant know about reality but you have some notions about it that the governor killed by its own security and i think so on duty no one belong to any party so its is only and only fool act.:cheesy:
Pakistan mai ajjj kal amon aman haaaa .....:smokin:

i dono what genius plans the vvip security ... seriously man ban the beard and the problem is solved ... lol , so all extremists got to do next time is to shave , what wil GOP look for if God forbid such incidence takes place again arrest all hajams ..

you cant know about reality but you have some notions about it that the governor killed by its own security and i think so on duty no one belong to any party so its is only and only fool act.:cheesy:
Pakistan mai ajjj kal amon aman haaaa .....:smokin:

I'm curious to know where you live and how you get your news?

Muslim mulk kay Kafir hukmaraaan!

kya waqt agaya hey! Dari eek mard ke nishani hey aur ub PAkistan jesay mulk may dari rakhna jo sunnat kay mutaqbik hey woh haram hogaya hey!

WTF kya game kheli hey USA/Isreal nay!

"sahi farmaya tha qayamat kay rooz kalma b loog mushkil say parengay"

GG to those who click on "Thanks" @ topic post! salaam tumhare sooch pe!

PS: Do anyhave garante without breard cop never kill anyone ??

Yahoodi Dari rakhay tu Fashion .... jo rakhayga woh hero lagayga.. waah!

Pakistani or muslim dari rakhay tu Terrorist AMazing yaar Amazing lanat hey is koom aur is koom ke soochoon pe! picture is very clear .... tabhe hamara aaj ye haal hey!

Bhai yahan saheh bat kehney say ap ban bhe ho saktey hain .....
kun k yahn liberal log hain bohot ziada.
and ap nay america aur isreal ke bat ke to woh bhe logon ko bohot buri lagi ho ge ... halankey bohot se buraion ke jar hain yeh dono mulk. ghaltian hamari bhe hain laikin america bhe bohot se buraion ke waja hai.

There is no discrimination here. There have been 10 guards who were removed, and they just happened to have beards. Nowhere does it say that having a bear was the reason for their removal.

i think you are forgetting the beard is not the problem, it is the ideology.
i'll call the gov actions as religious discrimination, and its not going to solve anything.

I think beard in Pakistan is also a cultural thing.
Beard is common among people from Baluchistan, Sindh and NWFP.

Only, among sikhs it is almost certainly a religious symbol.

Even manmohan singh have one.

Now there are these type of bearded guys in Pakistan too. Smacking every where.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol isn't this discrimination.......

though i think it might be effective as no extremist muslim would shave his beard off,it would be like shaving his integrity......

Okay, this is perhaps the most ridiculous counter-assassination attempt I have heard of till date. Since when do beards guarantee an assassin's intention?

Most politicians were in favor of these extremists and help them become a full grown cancer while they killed average Pakistani or afghans and did not bother them but they forgot simple truth you dig a whole for someone else and you will fall in it its time to accept responsibility no amount of banning will help only solution is to go after this cancer and cut it out.

Back
Top Bottom