What's new

Nawas Sharif, Protected by Pakistani commandos

Status
Not open for further replies.
10274015_735727626465846_7478455659179420621_n.jpg

Find the Commandos :P
The more important question is what that Red Tie commando has in his brief case ?

Phajaay kay pawaaay......... :P
Yes made in Uranium

Yeah i know :)

Seems to be the only likely commando in that delegation.... Wonder what is he carrying in that brief case :)
if at all he is a body guard then nothing more than a sub machine gun as other concealed weapon should be on him. this prief case is thin too so some com equipment if not some documentations.

must say that nawaz jacket has ill fitting .. should have been Italian tailor made, there are other fat men out there but the suits still make them look good. this one looks like he borrowed from some one.

Bhai samja nahin.....( i am not very good in urdu )
he is having a lugh at the expenses of Nawaz's appetite. what he mentioned is a favorite Punjabi dish and also a veiled reference to the visit to Lahore Red light district

I feel ashamed of the outgoing government. They were nothing more than worms who deserved this stamping out.

The grief of this wife is understandable, but most probably the head would have been buried or thrown somewhere as it is perishable.

As for you, put yourself in the place of that wife and imagine your life partner being beheaded and her head taken away.

How would you feel?
How do you expect anyone to even believe this incident took place when Indian authorities changed the story as per requirements..... here's another version..

A state police officer, who was present at the cremation of Devender Singh, confirmed that the bodies were badly mutilated and not shown to relatives. The Army authorities informed that the heads were blown away during the fierce encounter, he said.

@Irfan Baloch

Read more at: Militants behead two jawans in J&K : North, News - India Today

Morons will always be morons, .... it's you Indians who attack visiting players and artists, Pakistanis are proud of their hospitality and respecting other head of states.
Perhaps Modi shouldn't even have any Sikhs in his security detail.
This I call bum py laat

You are right, there's no difference between those terrorists who tried to hit the cricket team and the the likes of RSS and Shiv Sena who often show their Indian hospitality.

No matter how much RSS and Shiv sena shows their hospitality, money seeking pakistanis keep on dropping in Mumbai while the hospitality shown by you people left no international cricket in pakistan.

You guys are 2 notch above our hospitality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom